Hello There, Guest!

28-03-2012, 08:26 AM | Post: #81
Offline Hunter-Dennis 
does you're TS server still work? i cant seem to connect, i got the newest version of teamspeak 3, entered the right ip/pw but still not workin....

[Image: huntersig.png]

Keep your heads down folks
The Medic is here in his medevac
28-03-2012, 01:55 PM | Post: #82
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
Our normal one is currently down.
But you can go into our back up teamspeak, there are we now! Tongue
28-03-2012, 08:55 PM | Post: #83
Offline Ekorn 
Hello there Old Guys Gaming !: )

I am one of the players who have used your Oman 24/7 server the most.

And I've made a million friends on that server, including OG players ( orroz for example )

This evening I got banned from the server. I dont know why.

I would really love to be able to come back on the server for more fun, and unforgetable evenings! And if I am to not get the ban removed, could I please be explained why I got banned. so that I wont make the same ****-up and other servers : )

my best regards

- Ekorn !: )
29-03-2012, 04:31 PM | Post: #84
Offline St0mpy 
This is our recruitment thread and not the place to raise issues about the servers, please use our forum at http://www.oldguys.eu, however I can tell you youve been banned for 30 days for repeated and persistent spawn rape, which imo was deserved.

I will pm you with more details, but please, go to our forums if you want to take it further.
29-03-2012, 04:58 PM | Post: #85
Offline FaKinSuPah 
(29-03-2012 04:31 PM)St0mpy Wrote:  This is our recruitment thread and not the place to raise issues about the servers, please use our forum at http://www.oldguys.eu, however I can tell you youve been banned for 30 days for repeated and persistent spawn rape, which imo was deserved.

Ekorn, you knew it was for that hehe

You love blasting those jets

[Image: a7cbe6d5cd5c0814fdff124ef3191d6b2578b4b9.png]

"If you see me, it`s because of the kill cam."
29-03-2012, 05:11 PM | Post: #86
Offline Ekorn 
(29-03-2012 04:58 PM)FaKinSuPah Wrote:  
(29-03-2012 04:31 PM)St0mpy Wrote:  This is our recruitment thread and not the place to raise issues about the servers, please use our forum at http://www.oldguys.eu, however I can tell you youve been banned for 30 days for repeated and persistent spawn rape, which imo was deserved.

Ekorn, you knew it was for that hehe

You love blasting those jets

Well, I do like keeping control of the airspace xD but I honnestly didn't know it was bannable to bomb the base when enemy has no other flags : p but as St0mpy said.. I will not continue arguing here : )
29-03-2012, 08:24 PM | Post: #87
Online [surrogate] 
Just dropping in to say thanks for keeping the servers running. And I like the "n00b" filter: Whenever I say noob to someone for the third time (i.e. getting really pissed) I get kicked - and that's better for everyone! Big Grin

[Image: surro5b.gif]
29-03-2012, 09:00 PM | Post: #88
Offline RoadRunner. 
(29-03-2012 08:24 PM)[surrogate] Wrote:  Just dropping in to say thanks for keeping the servers running. And I like the "n00b" filter: Whenever I say noob to someone for the third time (i.e. getting really pissed) I get kicked - and that's better for everyone! Big Grin

OldGuys is growing again within Play4Free. And with growth comes awesome servers. lol.
We love that noob filter as well haha, some genious from our community set it up Tongue
Atleast it keeps the peace right?

p.s Bad ass signature mate!

I have quit P4F and moved on to other shooters.
This signature was a work in progress. This has been collected over a period of 5 days.

[Image: MkLzN0e.png]
31-03-2012, 10:45 AM | Post: #89
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
Awesome servers definably! Big Grin
01-04-2012, 09:31 AM | Post: #90
Offline RoadRunner. 
Happy to see the growing interest in our community.
If more people join the faster we can start having fun at the battlefield.

This signature was a work in progress. This has been collected over a period of 5 days.

03-04-2012, 07:40 PM | Post: #91
Offline RoadRunner. 
We had a interesting discussion on teamspeak tonight, about how the game would look like if there would be only boosted nades, and automatic shotguns. LOL.

I love this gaming community!
Come join us on teamspeak!

03-04-2012, 08:21 PM | Post: #92
Offline SuxxHD 
(03-04-2012 07:40 PM)-=OG=-[ERROR] Wrote:  We had a interesting discussion on teamspeak tonight, about how the game would look like if there would be only boosted nades, and automatic shotguns. LOL.

last time i was on 24 7 karkland OG it was true... m95 campers nades and autoshotguns only
nothing's impossible Dodgy

[Image: Untitled-1.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 08:22 PM by SuxxHD.)
04-04-2012, 05:34 AM | Post: #93
Offline RoadRunner. 
(03-04-2012 08:21 PM)SuxxHD Wrote:  
(03-04-2012 07:40 PM)-=OG=-[ERROR] Wrote:  We had a interesting discussion on teamspeak tonight, about how the game would look like if there would be only boosted nades, and automatic shotguns. LOL.

last time i was on 24 7 karkland OG it was true... m95 campers nades and autoshotguns only
nothing's impossible Dodgy

Unfortunatly this becomes more and more of a reality.
We do our best to keep OG #1 as clean as possible, but then new guns get released and... well its hard to keep up. I guess we can all agree that we are waiting for the big nerf to come.

04-04-2012, 07:57 PM | Post: #94
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
Which is now present ... we just gotta see how good they did there job ... Tongue
05-04-2012, 06:58 AM | Post: #95
Offline RoadRunner. 
They nerfed the pistols, which is nice imo.. takes another 3 shots to kill someone.
Noticed it yesterday when giving some coaching to fellow member, the difference.
RPG, you know if they Nerfed the usas/shotties as well?

(ONTOPIC: Guys join up! Best community in the game, most friendly and best organized! For questions just jump on our 2nd teamspeak server or click the LIVE SUPPORT button in RPG's signature!)

06-04-2012, 10:58 AM | Post: #96
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
Yeh shotguns are nerfed aswell, just gotta check in which extend.
And then maybe adjust rules.
07-04-2012, 10:37 AM | Post: #97
Offline RoadRunner. 
For now the no Usas/Saiga/Spas-15 and boosted nades rule in OG-1 is still good.
I am getting huge amounts of positive feedback on that!

Just had some sweet rounds with Orroz & BebeSmile on Mastuur city.
Got to love nice teamplay!

For all of you out there, dont worry we dont bite. Just go to http://www.oldguys.eu and on the top of the page you will find all the teamspeak information you need to join us in combat!!

09-04-2012, 09:23 PM | Post: #98
Offline RoadRunner. 
OG all day every day!
Fight side by side & die side by side!
Brothers!

15-04-2012, 12:23 AM | Post: #99
Offline [1ES].Dvesty. 
I love playing on OG1 because no usas, boosters, and most important good players, action all the time. But i noticed there are no moderators lately, specialy at late hours, so people with usas and boosters play on maps and ruining the gameplay.

Anyway, keep the good work guys Wink
15-04-2012, 10:41 AM | Post: #100
Offline -=OG=-RPGforYOU 
(15-04-2012 12:23 AM)ChuckNorrisUncle Wrote:  I love playing on OG1 because no usas, boosters, and most important good players, action all the time. But i noticed there are no moderators lately, specialy at late hours, so people with usas and boosters play on maps and ruining the gameplay.

Anyway, keep the good work guys Wink

We do our best, you can always use our live support to get hold of someone that might help you!
(Depends what hour and who's on!)