Hello There, Guest!

25-10-2011, 06:46 PM | Post: #1
Offline Cprolex 
Hi all, Im new at P4F . downloaded game and everything is working fine but when I try to login I'm getting this error " Please Try Again , If the problem persists close the game and log in again"

can anybody solve my problem please.

Thanks for helps
26-10-2011, 07:50 AM | Post: #2
Offline Cprolex 
here is my dxdiag

Attached File(s)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 26.25 KB / Downloads: 28)

26-10-2011, 09:23 AM | Post: #3
Offline HomeSen 
What browser are you using? Some time ago, Chrome had some issues which caused the same behavior. Have you already tried using another browser?
Maybe also try logging out of the website, clearing your browser cache and logging in again.

Please attach your HiJackThis.log, so I can have a look at your running services and (background) programs.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

26-10-2011, 09:47 AM | Post: #4
Offline lnxtv 
hi, i have W7 x64, yesterday i do upgrade and then have problem with login error, i try from another pc and work fine, i try to uninstall and reinstall but problem is same.
I try to start from firefox and ie 9 where first work fine, for me problem is upgrade.
26-10-2011, 10:39 AM | Post: #5
Offline NaReK-HaKoByAn 
how to fast download game?
26-10-2011, 11:01 AM | Post: #6
Offline HomeSen 
(26-10-2011 09:47 AM)lnxtv Wrote:  hi, i have W7 x64, yesterday i do upgrade and then have problem with login error, i try from another pc and work fine, i try to uninstall and reinstall but problem is same.
I try to start from firefox and ie 9 where first work fine, for me problem is upgrade.

Try renaming/deleting the "Battlefield Play4Free" under MyDocuments. Be aware, when deleting that folder, you will loose all your precious screenshots, so you might want to just rename it Wink

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

26-10-2011, 11:31 AM | Post: #7
Offline flama11122 
whenever i click play now, the screen pops up but all i get is music and a white screen within it.............help.
26-10-2011, 11:38 AM | Post: #8
Offline HomeSen 
(26-10-2011 11:31 AM)flama11122 Wrote:  whenever i click play now, the screen pops up but all i get is music and a white screen within it.............help.

Attach your DxDiag.txt, following the guide in my signature: "Help us to help you". Sounds like you either have an outdated video driver, or an unsupported video chip Wink

26-10-2011, 05:12 PM | Post: #9
Offline lnxtv 
(26-10-2011 11:01 AM)HomeSen Wrote:  
(26-10-2011 09:47 AM)lnxtv Wrote:  hi, i have W7 x64, yesterday i do upgrade and then have problem with login error, i try from another pc and work fine, i try to uninstall and reinstall but problem is same.

Try renaming/deleting the "Battlefield Play4Free" under MyDocuments. Be aware, when deleting that folder, you will loose all your precious screenshots, so you might want to just rename it Wink

i try now but result is same login error....but on website my login workfine
26-10-2011, 08:33 PM | Post: #10
Offline Cprolex 
Found Solution, remove host exe in c/windows/system/drivers/etc , It should work after that
26-10-2011, 08:42 PM | Post: #11
Offline jdrl 
(26-10-2011 11:31 AM)flama11122 Wrote:  whenever i click play now, the screen pops up but all i get is music and a white screen within it.............help.
I got the same probleme! but befor the lasty update i koed play the game.

(srry my english is verry bad)
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2011 08:44 PM by jdrl.)
27-10-2011, 07:37 AM | Post: #12
Offline HomeSen 
(26-10-2011 08:33 PM)Cprolex Wrote:  Found Solution, remove host exe in c/windows/system/drivers/etc , It should work after that

It is NO exe file, but a simple text file Wink And it's correct location is:
Code:
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

(26-10-2011 08:42 PM)jdrl Wrote:  
I got the same probleme! but befor the lasty update i koed play the game.

(srry my english is verry bad)

You quoted flama, so you most probably also read my reply to his post. The question is now: WHY didn't you attach your DxDiag.txt?

27-10-2011, 09:54 AM | Post: #13
Offline Ayfunka 
Hallo,
nachdem ich auf play now drücke lädt er normal das spiel, der Schwarze Ramen kommt und das Spiel stürzt mit der Fehlermeldung "BFp4f.exe Funktioniert nicht mehr" ab. Wenn ich die BFp4f.exe als Admin starte kommt überhaupt keine Fehlermeldung.
Meine Vermutung, es liegt an meiner Verbindung. Ich habe Glassfaser in meinem Haus liegen und seit dem kommt diese Fehlermeldung.
Als mein Bruder hier zu Besuch war (Vor der Glasfaserverlegung) konnten wir nicht zusammen spielen. Da ich durch das Glassfasernetwerk nicht mehr eine IP von meinem Router sondern vom Router des Providers bekomme, sehe ich einen Zusammenhang.
Vllt gibt es trotzdem eine Lösung.

Danke im Voraus

Translate with Google, sorry for my mistake. I Edit that, so other can read it.

Hello,
after I press play now it loads the normal game, the Black window comes and the game crashes with the error message "BFp4f.exe Does not" off. When I start the BFp4f.exe as admin there is no error message and no window.
My guess it is because of my connection. I have glass fiber lie in my house and since this error message.
When my brother was here to visit (before laying fiber optic) we could not play together. Since I no longer get through the fiber optic netwerk an IP from my router but the router of the provider, I see a connection.
One probably there is still a solution.

Thanks in advance

Funka

Funka

Attached File(s)
.log  hijackthis.log (Size: 12.26 KB / Downloads: 4)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 30.6 KB / Downloads: 5)

(This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 01:24 PM by Ayfunka.)
27-10-2011, 11:53 AM | Post: #14
Offline HomeSen 
Forum Rules Wrote:Post in English
We're a multi-cultural and multi-lingual bunch here on the forums, let's all try and speak the same language so everyone can participate. Please be considerate to those who have difficulties with English.

If you feel like your English isn't the best, you can always use a translation service like e.g. Google Translator: http://translate.google.com

If nothing else but your connection changed, it might pretty much be related to that Wink
DxDiag.txt and HiJackThis.log are both fine.

You should, though, make sure you have these two runtimes installed and updated:
HomeSen (self-quoting is 1337 xD) Wrote:Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Runtime: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...9C36F85647
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...02B2AF5FC2

Download and install both, since both are needed for the game to work properly. And YES, you need BOTH since 2008 is NO update for 2005. Each of the packages provides different libraries Wink

Make sure to change the "download language" to the one your Windows is configured to. Also, please rename the files. Some guy/gal from Microsoft thought it is funny to give two completely different files the same name Dodgy

Also, please run WindowsUpdate after installing these two, to make sure that you have the latest updates Wink

27-10-2011, 01:54 PM | Post: #15
Offline Ayfunka 
Hi,
thanks for the answer, it still don't work.

That did i, Deinstalled BFp4f and installed it new.
installed the visual Basic Runtimes new
Type the tcp/udp ports in my router

What can i also do?

thanks

funka

Edit: all windows updates are installed

Attached File(s)
.jpg  Fehlermeldung.jpg (Size: 477.17 KB / Downloads: 10)

(This post was last modified: 27-10-2011 01:55 PM by Ayfunka.)
07-11-2011, 06:37 PM | Post: #16
Offline Ayfunka 
/push
21-11-2011, 05:39 PM | Post: #17
Offline Ayfunka 
I nothing chenged, its goes
(This post was last modified: 21-11-2011 05:44 PM by Ayfunka.)