Hello There, Guest!

18-10-2011, 08:18 PM | Post: #41
Offline Vortex_UA 
I hope level 3 will be launched on the eve of Halloween Smile

[Image: bfbanner.jpg]

Translate the news into Russian for the fan-site and BFRUSSIA.
18-10-2011, 08:26 PM | Post: #42
Offline britons 
(18-10-2011 08:01 PM)Str1000ac Wrote:  C4 will also prove useful versus vehicles = tanks particularly,
I not sure that plastic explosive can hurt tank in reality (same as grenades) but even only with tier 1 and 2 tanks are too weak and don't last too long on the battlefield. So big fail with Tier 3 here.

Grenade Toss Back? will it be automatic (only training points required) or you will have to press specific "throw like" button ? what if grenade drops behind assault soldier? will that skill be like auto-bounce-off ?

your forgetting one big thing here most games ive played are filled with engis that dont know how to use a rocket launcher and btw do you know how hard it is to throw C4 on a tank driven by a decent tank driver?

18-10-2011, 08:39 PM | Post: #43
Offline AbadGuy 
and uav seems a littlebit overpowered to me, takes the whole sneaking effect away... c4 and throwing back grenades is nice though

[Image: EAfailed.png]
18-10-2011, 08:40 PM | Post: #44
Offline OneTyme 
Yeah right! We've all seen this before. They put up stuff about Tier 3 and what to expect on the homepage months ago, and hmmmmm...still no Tier 3. I don't believe a word that these devs say and neither should any of you. They could change their minds agains tomorrow and delay it another 7 years. Or as Silvanoshi likes to say...over and over again..."I said that a long time ago, and things change..." I'll believe it when I see it.

And yes to ^....the satelitte surveilance is kind of ridiculous...and could be very OP'd depending on how long it stays visible. I hate when they do stuff like that. It takes away from the fun...especially when most weapons can shoot you from across the map. They are making this game too nooby friendly...and that sux big time...and will run me away from this game if it gets too absurd.

[Image: onetymesig1.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 08:44 PM by OneTyme.)
18-10-2011, 08:44 PM | Post: #45
Offline WiseGorilla 
yeah raise lvl cap or put option to buy Training Points PLEASE!!!
18-10-2011, 08:46 PM | Post: #46
Offline Moammar 
nice.
But i whant new maps oO

[Image: Kdjws.png]
18-10-2011, 08:46 PM | Post: #47
Offline DogWhisper 
(18-10-2011 07:42 PM)Asfodhell Wrote:  
(18-10-2011 07:29 PM)Solid Wrote:  
(18-10-2011 04:31 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  That’s not all, there’s more on the way, but you’ll have to wait to see what else we’ve got planned! Check back tomorrow when we’ll highlight another class and see what’s in store for them once Tier 3 training finally shows it's face!

Silvanoshi

*giggles* Tongue

In the Store ? Do you guys at EAsy plan on adding specific tier 3 stuff in store ? I don't really get it ...

And yes, if we follow some logic, it might be up Monday ^^ But don't raise your hope too much ...

I am pretty sure its a figure of speech when he meant "whats in store..etc"

[Image: dogwhisperoperatorLOL.jpg]

BattlefieldPlay4Free Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/DogWhisperX
18-10-2011, 08:56 PM | Post: #48
Offline ArrtoN 
HEY! and when we get 50 lvls?
i wanna see my soldier grow up to be a general!
18-10-2011, 08:57 PM | Post: #49
Offline xXxKalexXx 
Gonna be fun! That's for sure!
18-10-2011, 09:01 PM | Post: #50
Offline }mBn{_DieDog36 
uh no i will dominate AS USUAL now i can kill armor though love it!!
18-10-2011, 09:02 PM | Post: #51
Offline 40ghost 
(18-10-2011 07:10 PM)Ripedar Wrote:  Come on... tell us...
how much it will cost?
you are soo right but i hope ur not at the same timeTongue
18-10-2011, 09:14 PM | Post: #52
Offline arielweiss1 
Oh !!! it's will be very good! Big Grin
18-10-2011, 09:16 PM | Post: #53
Offline MikeMouse 
I like where this is going Big Grin
Waiting for tomorrow class eheh

18-10-2011, 09:19 PM | Post: #54
Offline Jaleslie 
All right I really hope Tier 3 is better than Basra.

[Image: 9.png]
18-10-2011, 09:40 PM | Post: #55
Offline spencer0 
(18-10-2011 07:18 PM)ReconMau5 Wrote:  and when brazilian servers are going to be out?
ya brazil lag many in US servers we rly need south marerica servers!!!!Big Grin
18-10-2011, 09:45 PM | Post: #56
Offline darkpather 
So does this mean their adding map now?
18-10-2011, 09:47 PM | Post: #57
Offline Asfodhell-A 
(18-10-2011 08:04 PM)Chang Wrote:  
(18-10-2011 07:42 PM)Asfodhell Wrote:  In the Store ? Do you guys at EAsy plan on adding specific tier 3 stuff in store ? I don't really get it ...

'In store' is a phrase in the english language which roughly means 'can be expected'. So C4 being 'in store' for Assault class has nothing to do with it being sold, it just means that C4 can be expected soon.

Hope that explanation calms your nerves!

Oh ok Big Grin
I didn't get it at first ... english is not my language ... I know this kind of phrase that involves the word "store" without any link to money or selling stuff Rolleyes
But you got to admit it's troubling, in a game that has a store working with real money !

Also, does THAT NEWS reminds you something ? Sleepy

18-10-2011, 09:49 PM | Post: #58
Offline Treadstone 
(18-10-2011 04:31 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  
[*]Satellite Surveillance:
This ability will be both a blessing and a curse to the Assault class. Displaying enemy troops on the mini-map for a brief moment in time, this ability will allow the courageous Assualt Soldier to pick the safest (or most danger ridden) route to his target location. On the flipside of the coin, opposition troops may be able to detect him as he tries to flank around behind enemy lines. This training has the potential to make for more strategically intense play, it will interesting to see how soldiers decide to use it.

[*]Grenade Toss Back:
Ever been about to capture a flag only for that most heart sinking of sights to completely dash your dreams, quickly followed by your brains? Crouched behind cover with only 5 more seconds until you capture the flag, when all of a sudden a grenade lands at your feet, there’s nothing worse. With proper training in grenade toss back, you will be able to throw the grenade back out from behind your cover, saving your life and allowing you to capture the flag!
[/list]
Silvanoshi

Rework of Commander UAV:

The duration sounds quite short which I imagine is a necessary balance mechanic just as the duration equal to skill point with Motion Sensors. However I question the real danger in using this to infiltrate or even just flank. Given most of the maps have specific lanes and then long range routes (ie map edge infiltration), how is this skill adding any new danger. If anything it sounds as though whilst infiltrating or flanking it will simply be a second [and less intrusive] method of non-LOS spotting in an aoe (motion mines can be heard and seen). This brings me to another question, is this on map object when active (ie like old uav or cod uav)?

Quote:For dev's & vet's, assuming its not an on map object, what if it were. In essence the Assault calls in / deploys a squad sized uav that while indestructible, can be seen at a distance and heard if under. The skill affect is the same in that it's providing [near] real time info on enemy soldiers within the aoe.

Grenade Throw back:
Now, I hate to bring up cod again but it illustrates the point most effectively. In Call of Duty when a grenade is thrown it's timer is definite. So if it's cooked right, there is no chance of returning it before it detonates. I do not see how this new skill will not simply, indirectly enforce this skill of cooking grenades.

Given the lack of reliability due to lag I question if this skill will even be able to counter nade spam, let alone some of the key grenade rush targets (Basra's C, Shaqi's B). Although this skill may not be meant to counter these strategies.

This leads me to another concern about Mortar Strikes [disclaimer: I've never been on PTE servers, ive only watched videos], how soon after game start are mortar strikes available? Because if there is no block/cap then videos I've seen of the rush to B on Sharqi just went in favor of the US, given the amazing sight lines from the hill when compared to the obstructing buildings from the RU side. But that may be a topic for another thread.

Seeking information:
+ Is anyone discussing the metagame of play4free? id love a link
+ If RukQoa has kept his ballistics charts up to date with new guns.
+ Is anyone else lulzing at the XM25 in p4f and mw3?
+ SoCal clan to join Big Grin
18-10-2011, 09:52 PM | Post: #59
Offline Snipillo 
It would be great if tier 3 comes out but I´ll believe it when I see it.
Hope to see it though....

[Image: avatarnut.jpg]

Why can´t we be friends?
(Can´t forget chuuu)
18-10-2011, 09:53 PM | Post: #60
Offline PequenoSapeca 
(18-10-2011 07:18 PM)ReconMau5 Wrote:  and when brazilian servers are going to be out?

yes brazilian servers !!!!!! Cool