Hello There, Guest!

17-10-2011, 12:13 AM | Post: #1
Offline DeadEyeDawson 
Hi Is there a place where we can do offers or something to get free battlefunds or can we get them by referring peopleHuh
17-10-2011, 12:35 AM | Post: #2
Offline BlueXephos123 
only way is by paying them Tongue

[Image: 8.png]
Team work is a virtue
17-10-2011, 12:58 AM | Post: #3
Offline ReconMau5 
Maybe some promotion with sponsors or events.

[Image: signbfredimencionada.png]

Contact Me!
18-10-2011, 12:50 AM | Post: #4
Offline JohnnyCache 
Just be one of the 100 best (most XP) people this week and you'll get 1000 BF.
Piece of cake... Wink

~soilderkill~
"EA is gonna be so surprised that there is gonna be so many people on the top 100"
18-10-2011, 01:47 AM | Post: #5
Offline WolfCapTaiN[BR] 
Wow,i will feel so bad for those who tryed so hard the 1000 bf and dont get any ;s

(This post was last modified: 18-10-2011 01:48 AM by WolfCapTaiN[BR].)
18-10-2011, 08:59 AM | Post: #6
Offline JohnnyCache 
(18-10-2011 01:47 AM)WolfCapTaiN
Wrote:  
Wow,i will feel so bad for those who tryed so hard the 1000 bf and dont get any ;s

Nah, feel bad for those standing in our way... Wink

~soilderkill~
"EA is gonna be so surprised that there is gonna be so many people on the top 100"
18-10-2011, 11:37 AM | Post: #7
Offline fr4ser 
(17-10-2011 12:13 AM)DeadEyeDawson Wrote:  Hi Is there a place where we can do offers or something to get free battlefunds or can we get them by referring peopleHuh

All official ways to get free BF are announced by a 'blue' on the website, you can also 'like' BFP4F on facebook to be kept informed of all promotions.

[Image: sig.jpg]
I AM A COMMUNITY MODERATOR NOT AN OFFICIAL EA REPRESENTATIVE
26-11-2011, 09:08 PM | Post: #8
Offline RouSniper 
I did the survays and i waited 30mins and still didn't get any battlefunds, can anyone help me?
Undecided
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2011 09:09 PM by RouSniper.)
27-11-2011, 03:53 AM | Post: #9
Offline BeatTheDeviL 
Hey Fr4ser
Can you please link the post you are talking about ?? "blue" I am from India and the Earn battlefunds option is not available , if I get to know exact in detail I will try a proxy.

[Image: fe97c0d7bce0dbc70d160342a0672e6d.gif]
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2011 03:53 AM by BeatTheDeviL.)
27-11-2011, 06:53 AM | Post: #10
Offline MoreTar 
I do the sponsorpay offers to get free BF. So far i've bought a vss/xm8ar/elite aek/scar-l/mp5/1 and 30 day GOL/1 day abakan/1 and 30 day rpg booster.

When you go to do them, it tells you they can only 'pay' you one offer at a time. So what you have to do is go to 'buy battlefunds' then 'earn battlefunds' a screen pops up saying the 1 at a time crap. Click continue, do an offer. Once the offer is done EXIT out of the sponsorpay site so you are back at the previous window.

What I do is hit the back button, then refresh to see if I got the BF asap. Regardless, click 'earn battlefunds' then 'continue' and repeat for each offer.

Like any game with free currency some offers work and some do not. Don't give out cell phone info and don't pay for anything. You can get plenty of BF as I obviously have. I bought a vets m24 and holosaw with real money and I now have 982 FREE bf's i don't know what to do with =)
28-11-2011, 09:11 AM | Post: #11
Offline Sorrenkan 
also note with sponsorpay, there are quite a number of countries that are not applicable and therefor the only other way if via real money or official gifts.
06-12-2011, 08:29 PM | Post: #12
Offline BeatTheDeviL 
Sorrenkan . Yes sponser pay doesnt support India . No other way to "earn battlefund " ? I tried using a proxy . but failed.

[Image: fe97c0d7bce0dbc70d160342a0672e6d.gif]
10-12-2011, 02:12 PM | Post: #13
Offline cheasepriest 
hi man
07-04-2012, 05:18 AM | Post: #14
Offline SinZZzz 
You can earn funds.
07-04-2012, 05:11 PM | Post: #15
Offline Nick.Rush 
You can try earn P4F Funds by doing sponsorpay offers. But watch out for scam and virus stuff. It looks like that people from the US get always plenty of offers and can earn massic Funds but from other countrys is it like that way that you can only make a specific number of offers/surveys and then you can get nothing new or more. In my case I can't do new offers. Before the BF-Conversion I could make 2 or 3 Offers, in total 1000 Battlefunds per week. Now I only get offers where I have to confirm my telephone number and I'm not so dumb to give them my number or real address. Seems like they blocked me for that reason. They can't make money with me.

I only did offers where I have to sign in for browsergames where I did not give away my adress or phonenumber, just giving my alternative e-mail, which getting filled with spam like hell. The funny thing is I always do what they want but now I keep getting the message the Offer I took isn't for my country, that's a fuc#### lie. Angry Only because I don't want to give my phone number or rather don't do the "verify your telephone number"-survey/offers the blacklisted me with this message, wtf. Yesterday I really got a message saying I'm probably blacklisted for using various identities, yeah right scumbags.

It's really a shame that the US-Players can get so ridiculous amount of Funds just by giving away their e-mail adress (mostly created new email fake-accounts for spam) or by downloading toolbars, software they deinstall right after they get the Funds and the rest of the world get not much or nothing. I checked it by a US-Proxy and wow 20 toolbar, 10 facebooks-likes and 15 softwaredownload (some gamestuff) just for the US-Players, worth 40000 Funds or more. And I didn't mentioned the US-surveys which gives also massiv funds. Really thats not fair.

I've got some Funds left and will buy with that the Dominator-Ammo if its coming. When the weapons won't be with this ammo like there was before the 20th Dec. I'm quitting this game finally. This game isn't fun anymore exept you improve your weapons with Funds. Sad

[Image: l446vw]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
16-02-2014, 03:04 AM | Post: #16
Offline tryhardboy14 
dude i cant get it for free the only way is to earn funds
16-02-2014, 03:23 AM | Post: #17
Offline shockwave24 
Why would you post on a 3 year old thread??