Hello There, Guest!

02-01-2011, 12:51 AM | Post: #21
Offline ShadeyTex2.1 
About getting close to the Tank but not the turret, try getting on a roof or balcony, then jump on the vehicle. I tried this before and it was fun! I taunted by shooting it's sight, confusing it. When I was on a tank I blasted with my rocket then threw gernades.

Oh yea when you are on the vehicle... You might wanna look at it's condition before finishing it off. Why you ask? When the vehicle explodes, so will you. To check if it's in critical condition, find if there's a black smoke then get off and get to a safe distance unless the person in the vehicle gets out.

An awesome way to have fun taunting, destroying or stealing. =)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFyV9dYoj6HJSAVZVeInT...YnWtWGv9Kg]
I got all types of ammo.
02-01-2011, 08:14 AM | Post: #22
Offline bollod 
I find it is sometimes difficult to get tanks to stay still when repairing them. I'm pretty much an Assault Engineer, so I Grunt it, and want to move FAST from the very start, trying to cap, pulling Tracers, spotting.

These things are essential across all classes, but Engineers have the ability to take tanks down and so whenever I see a square I am mindful of it.

Choose a trace target carefully. Don't waste it on Light vehicles if there are Heavy Vehicles present.

Run, run, run. Keep moving. If a friendly heavy is nearby try to repair it. Even if it moves off, it has had some damage removed.

Spotting is probably the most important, but least utilised component of the game I reckon.

So far it's interesting and shows potential.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2011 08:15 AM by bollod.)
02-01-2011, 06:21 PM | Post: #23
Offline TonySwan 
(02-01-2011 12:51 AM)ShadeyTex8094 Wrote:  About getting close to the Tank but not the turret, try getting on a roof or balcony, then jump on the vehicle. I tried this before and it was fun! I taunted by shooting it's sight, confusing it. When I was on a tank I blasted with my rocket then threw gernades.

Too difficult/too risky to actually be effective, in my opinion. I once got onto a friendly tank, but with much difficulty. And staying on while it was moving was quite difficult. There are bound to be enemy's roaming around as well, if you want to try it on the battlefield.

If your at an elevated position, such as a roof, you should keep it. You can take care of the armor just as well, without all the risks.

[Image: tonyswan.png]

| TonyS | TSwan | TonySwan | TonySwann |
09-04-2011, 01:54 PM | Post: #24
Offline baki502 
Engineer rocks i had once K/D of 2:10 but still got 3000 points for destroying tanks helis and even an enemy jet.
12-08-2011, 02:28 AM | Post: #25
Offline Conlin_Tom 
good guide! it helped me XD

[Image: ConlinTomsSig.jpg]
Awesome signature made by Sgt.Standish!
12-08-2011, 10:51 AM | Post: #26
Online Solid 
(21-12-2010 09:39 PM)TonySwan Wrote:  Unless there are major changes, many of these tactics should still be valid.

Well, there wasn´t that major changes which effect the usefulness of your Guide, it is really helpful and i vote for a

/move Wink

Added it to the List btw

I´m a Community Moderator, not an official EA Representative ~nya
18-07-2012, 10:34 AM | Post: #27
Offline Oliveros222 
A way to use A-V mines in maps where you dont need them is, Place a mine near a flag pole, and hide yourself while you can still see the mine, wait until you see flag going down and shoot the mine, it explodes and has good splash damage, i got 2 kills with one mine in map where there arent vehicles, and with other gadgets, be CREATIVE by any means necseary use them anyway you can Smile If i use mine trick i wait until flag is neutralized so i can get 200 points after ive killed enemies Smile