Hello There, Guest!

06-10-2011, 09:23 PM | Post: #101
Offline HappyCabbage 
These weapons arnt used in Military!!!
XM8 Project was cancelled in 2005
06-10-2011, 09:32 PM | Post: #102
Offline kmethod 
Nice additions. But seriously, play4free needs some new guns. Play4funds is pretty well stocked at this point.
06-10-2011, 09:33 PM | Post: #103
Offline incubesupreme 
This isn't a big problem -_-
06-10-2011, 09:40 PM | Post: #104
Offline db_fade 
GOL... alright. ._.

[Image: .reckful.png]
06-10-2011, 10:11 PM | Post: #105
Offline Sniper_LT 
Kills and deaths calculated wrong. I killed like 15 but at the end got like 1/8. And some times death is calculated wrong to.

Since: 2010-12-14
+ 2011-04-13: Server browser.
- 2011-12-20: Guns downgrades.
- 2013-06-01: Memory leak.
- 2014-11-01: Still the same memory leak.
[Image: EAfailed.png]
06-10-2011, 10:19 PM | Post: #106
Offline [FN]FlAy-A 
Good job!

Aloha
06-10-2011, 10:52 PM | Post: #107
Offline BigEd22934 
I hate to request anything out of a free service, but I'm at the end of my rope here; I guess I'll jump on the credits bandwagon. In the past few months, you have released three "groups" of four weapons, and not a credit gun to speak of. I understand perfectly that you have to make money off of this service; developers don't pay themselves or work for free, and we get that perfectly. You have also been very generous in offering 200 Battlefunds this past week, along with credit boosts, XP boosts, and the like. However, I guarantee you that I do not speak for my self when I say this; not all of us can use Battlefunds for whatever reason, and it's getting very old only having the ability to use two rifles and three shotguns in any class; medic is the exception to this, with three credit primary weapons. This is inconsiderate at best; variety is the spice of life, and in this instance, variety is not to be had. The offering of codes to use the new weapons is very generous, as was the "Credits Weekend" a few weeks ago, but in that weekend, you had to pay 20,000 credits to use a Battlefund weapon for A SINGLE DAY. Who has 20,000 credits kicking around? I surely don't, and I doubt that the majority of other players do either. Please cut us some slack here; we would like to have some credit weapons, and I do not believe that it's too much to ask for. As I stated earlier, I despise asking anything of a free service; however, if you are intending to offer a free service, it would be kind to make it enjoyable to partake of. If you choose to ignore this, so be it. I do not demand anything of you, I simply sought to offer a suggestion in this passage. Thank you for the service you provide, regardless of what I have to say here. Thank you for reading,
BigEd

06-10-2011, 11:09 PM | Post: #108
Offline kuratomi19506 
(06-10-2011 02:37 PM)Topgunman2 Wrote:  
(06-10-2011 02:13 PM)Kiefer Wrote:  God, at this rate we're going to have 25 weapons per class to choose and still 5 maps and no tier 3, Im cool with the new weapons, but srsly, this is taking WAY TOO LONG.

hahay yeah! but only 10 of the weaps will be non BF

more like 3 or 4 weapons (excluding variations) per class...
06-10-2011, 11:32 PM | Post: #109
Offline xXRaiderXx 
Another greedy update... Keep up the good work for EA guys!
06-10-2011, 11:34 PM | Post: #110
Offline julian554327 
THIS IS TOTALLY BADASS!!
06-10-2011, 11:47 PM | Post: #111
Offline LevNougol 
So...looking at the stats...
GOL is a weaker M95, XM8C is a weaker MP5, XM8 is a SCAR-L with +5 range, XM8AR is MG36 clone with a little more power and less range...
All for the same price of their predecessors and no credit rentals...
Srsly? Undecided
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 11:48 PM by LevNougol.)
07-10-2011, 12:02 AM | Post: #112
Offline MrCronous 
(06-10-2011 10:52 PM)BigEd22934 Wrote:  I hate to request anything out of a free service, but I'm at the end of my rope here; I guess I'll jump on the credits bandwagon. In the past few months, you have released three "groups" of four weapons, and not a credit gun to speak of. I understand perfectly that you have to make money off of this service; developers don't pay themselves or work for free, and we get that perfectly. You have also been very generous in offering 200 Battlefunds this past week, along with credit boosts, XP boosts, and the like. However, I guarantee you that I do not speak for my self when I say this; not all of us can use Battlefunds for whatever reason, and it's getting very old only having the ability to use two rifles and three shotguns in any class; medic is the exception to this, with three credit primary weapons. This is inconsiderate at best; variety is the spice of life, and in this instance, variety is not to be had. The offering of codes to use the new weapons is very generous, as was the "Credits Weekend" a few weeks ago, but in that weekend, you had to pay 20,000 credits to use a Battlefund weapon for A SINGLE DAY. Who has 20,000 credits kicking around? I surely don't, and I doubt that the majority of other players do either. Please cut us some slack here; we would like to have some credit weapons, and I do not believe that it's too much to ask for. As I stated earlier, I despise asking anything of a free service; however, if you are intending to offer a free service, it would be kind to make it enjoyable to partake of. If you choose to ignore this, so be it. I do not demand anything of you, I simply sought to offer a suggestion in this passage. Thank you for the service you provide, regardless of what I have to say here. Thank you for reading,
BigEd

That was hard to read,but I did it,And I agree With you I am not in your position because I have an ESM95 that last for ever, but I understand your point of view and maybe 1 more credit weapon for each class would be cool, and since the tier3 not was released in the summer this would be a nice idea to calm down the players that not have money to buy bf´s and for the players that have money like me.
I just wish that the next update bring us the tier3

But this was a good update for the players who buy bf´s.

[Image: V7Bstd1.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2011 12:03 AM by MrCronous.)
07-10-2011, 12:08 AM | Post: #113
Offline IvorBigGun 
Since this update, im getting dropped from everywhere or kicked by punkbuster
07-10-2011, 12:11 AM | Post: #114
Offline Stachu 
No New Credit Wepons?
Goto Hell Pay To Win.

[Image: QZItE.png]
07-10-2011, 12:20 AM | Post: #115
Offline JohnnyCache 
(06-10-2011 11:47 PM)LevNougol Wrote:  So...looking at the stats...
GOL is a weaker M95, XM8C is a weaker MP5, XM8 is a SCAR-L with +5 range, XM8AR is MG36 clone with a little more power and less range...
Srsly? Undecided

What did you expect? They can't release better weapons on a monthly basis without completely breaking the balance... well, they kinda already did.
And how would you feel if you just bought a badass weapon and the next day an even better one comes along?

~soilderkill~
"EA is gonna be so surprised that there is gonna be so many people on the top 100"
07-10-2011, 12:35 AM | Post: #116
Offline [VEN]Josuecommmm 
codes? :3
i want to buy xm8
07-10-2011, 12:42 AM | Post: #117
Offline Aranornth 
A note of advice Easy, people would buy battle funds if you made the new BF guns actually be able to compete with the older ones stats wise since really the new SMG, and Assault rifle, and LMG, and Sniper are to that of an equavalent or less of an elite version of a basic weapon. So when the new guns are released after the XM8 series just take this into note.

07-10-2011, 01:17 AM | Post: #118
Offline Volga 
(06-10-2011 10:52 PM)BigEd22934 Wrote:  I hate to request anything out of a free service, but I'm at the end of my rope here; I guess I'll jump on the credits bandwagon. In the past few months, you have released three "groups" of four weapons, and not a credit gun to speak of. I understand perfectly that you have to make money off of this service; developers don't pay themselves or work for free, and we get that perfectly. You have also been very generous in offering 200 Battlefunds this past week, along with credit boosts, XP boosts, and the like. However, I guarantee you that I do not speak for my self when I say this; not all of us can use Battlefunds for whatever reason, and it's getting very old only having the ability to use two rifles and three shotguns in any class; medic is the exception to this, with three credit primary weapons. This is inconsiderate at best; variety is the spice of life, and in this instance, variety is not to be had. The offering of codes to use the new weapons is very generous, as was the "Credits Weekend" a few weeks ago, but in that weekend, you had to pay 20,000 credits to use a Battlefund weapon for A SINGLE DAY. Who has 20,000 credits kicking around? I surely don't, and I doubt that the majority of other players do either. Please cut us some slack here; we would like to have some credit weapons, and I do not believe that it's too much to ask for. As I stated earlier, I despise asking anything of a free service; however, if you are intending to offer a free service, it would be kind to make it enjoyable to partake of. If you choose to ignore this, so be it. I do not demand anything of you, I simply sought to offer a suggestion in this passage. Thank you for the service you provide, regardless of what I have to say here. Thank you for reading,
BigEd

Ed, in case you haven't noticed, they haven't released a new Credit weapon since early CB. The ones we started with are the ones we still have.

[Image: volga.jpg]
07-10-2011, 02:09 AM | Post: #119
Offline SazerTarious 
(06-10-2011 11:47 PM)LevNougol Wrote:  So...looking at the stats...
Srsly? Undecided

XM8 IS NOT SCAR its aek with better accuracy

[Image: SazerTarious.png]

Click Here For MIAClan.net Recruiting Thread
07-10-2011, 02:54 AM | Post: #120
Offline BigEd22934 
(07-10-2011 12:02 AM)MrCronous Wrote:  
BigEd

That was hard to read,but I did it,And I agree With you I am not in your position because I have an ESM95 that last for ever, but I understand your point of view and maybe 1 more credit weapon for each class would be cool, and since the tier3 not was released in the summer this would be a nice idea to calm down the players that not have money to buy bf´s and for the players that have money like me.
I just wish that the next update bring us the tier3

But this was a good update for the players who buy bf´s.
Haha, thanks Cronus. I don't resent people who use Battlefunds or anything like that; I also have the money to buy them, but I'm only 14 years old, and I don't like asking for my parent's credit card number. I'm just among the people who would like some variety, and who don't really want to get money invested in a game that I don't have all that much time for. I'm a freshman in highschool, with all advanced classes, so my time is limited.