Hello There, Guest!

08-10-2011, 05:57 PM | Post: #81
Online r.Warren_Peace 
[Image: 0032ddb3a0e4.jpg]

Though the video title does not have anything to do with me sniping by M95, here's a simple reply to all those who say M95 is available for battlefunds only: EVERYONE could play M95 for free once, for one day.

Yes, I bought the rifle, so what? Go find a job and earn some money.

And shut the *** up already.
Thank you.

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2011 06:32 PM by r.Warren_Peace.)
09-10-2011, 07:25 PM | Post: #82
Offline FishySeven 
Very nice work on that video mate! Although I'm surprised no one came round and shot you Tongue
09-10-2011, 10:54 PM | Post: #83
Offline julian554327 
(05-10-2011 10:30 PM)komato3.ru Wrote:  i'm perfectly aware you guys do not like other people camping.
but actually that's all you can say: you do not like that.

this video is not about what you guys like in games.
this vid is about sniping cover, anti-sniping, and camping of course, as a way one can use a sniper rifle.

well.
you would probably like more the other video i posted recently, especially its ending:
BATTLEFIELD: GI Joe

Enjoy.

lol i like the vid btw its fun shooting down helis and jets with tanks Tongue
10-10-2011, 06:08 PM | Post: #84
Online r.Warren_Peace 
(09-10-2011 10:54 PM)julian554327 Wrote:  its fun shooting down helis and jets with tanks Tongue
yeah.
Rush-only gameplay is so boring sometimes.

13-10-2011, 07:45 AM | Post: #85
Offline PhilThePill671 
(08-10-2011 05:57 PM)komato3.ru Wrote:  [Image: 0032ddb3a0e4.jpg]

Though the video title does not have anything to do with me sniping by M95, here's a simple reply to all those who say M95 is available for battlefunds only: EVERYONE could play M95 for free once, for one day.

Yes, I bought the rifle, so what? Go find a job and earn some money.

And shut the *** up already.
Thank you.

We have money but we have other things to spend it on. Thing is im not old enough to get a real job. Only a summer job.

Be advised about someone who is going to advise you about being advised over.
13-10-2011, 02:05 PM | Post: #86
Offline Vortex_UA 
Excellent.
But at Sharqi personally I don't use sniper rifles.

[Image: bfbanner.jpg]

Translate the news into Russian for the fan-site and BFRUSSIA.
13-10-2011, 07:33 PM | Post: #87
Online r.Warren_Peace 
(13-10-2011 07:45 AM)PhilThePill671 Wrote:  We have money but we have other things to spend it on. Thing is im not old enough to get a real job. Only a summer job.
So who's to blame that somebody is able to spend it on games, and you're not?

Have you ever read any book or article by Ayn Rand? It's always your free choice whether to try doing something or not to try. And if you fail, or if you don't succeed much, if you face obstacles which seam too high to you - do not blame others. You'd better keep on trying, or find other things to spend your time on.

In BFP4F you have 2 options: enjoy the game or cry. The first option makes you understand that this particular game is designed for gamers to buy powerful guns (the gamers who buy weapons are not the origin of this situation, and moreover, the fact they buy weapons does not mean they have to do that because they are noobs). And if you understand that, it's OK, you can still learn how to play and pawn for free. And you can enjoy the game.

But if you don't understand this simple fact then it's the other option for you: you start crying and blaming others (but you yourself). And if so, you're the first in the raw to blame, actually. And if so, you will look ridiculous.

I mean, all my replies concerning so called buy-2-win weapons (noobs call those items that way) were addressed to those who blame others. Not to you personally, I suppose.

(This post was last modified: 13-10-2011 09:09 PM by r.Warren_Peace.)
16-10-2011, 01:59 AM | Post: #88
Offline PhilThePill671 
(13-10-2011 07:33 PM)komato3.ru Wrote:  
(13-10-2011 07:45 AM)PhilThePill671 Wrote:  We have money but we have other things to spend it on. Thing is im not old enough to get a real job. Only a summer job.
So who's to blame that somebody is able to spend it on games, and you're not?

Have you ever read any book or article by Ayn Rand? It's always your free choice whether to try doing something or not to try. And if you fail, or if you don't succeed much, if you face obstacles which seam too high to you - do not blame others. You'd better keep on trying, or find other things to spend your time on.

In BFP4F you have 2 options: enjoy the game or cry. The first option makes you understand that this particular game is designed for gamers to buy powerful guns (the gamers who buy weapons are not the origin of this situation, and moreover, the fact they buy weapons does not mean they have to do that because they are noobs). And if you understand that, it's OK, you can still learn how to play and pawn for free. And you can enjoy the game.

But if you don't understand this simple fact then it's the other option for you: you start crying and blaming others (but you yourself). And if so, you're the first in the raw to blame, actually. And if so, you will look ridiculous.

I mean, all my replies concerning so called buy-2-win weapons (noobs call those items that way) were addressed to those who blame others. Not to you personally, I suppose.
Dont have problems with pay2play weapons. M24 is the best rifle in my opinion. I understand what you mean by cry babies complaining about pay2play weapons.

Be advised about someone who is going to advise you about being advised over.