Hello There, Guest!

13-09-2011, 05:51 PM | Post: #41
Offline redharvest 
(13-09-2011 04:38 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  
(13-09-2011 04:15 PM)redharvest Wrote:  
(13-09-2011 03:04 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  General
  • Game menu performance has been improved, dragging and dropping items is now much smoother
  • Improvements to the BattleField Play4Free back end system

wait, does that mean faster training points assignment?
It most certainly does :)!

Silvanoshi

yay :D

[Image: AAQ48Ke.gif]
13-09-2011, 05:53 PM | Post: #42
Offline redharvest 
(13-09-2011 04:34 PM)AJoao611 Wrote:  "We have rolled out two updates over the post two days"

TYPO ALERT! TYPO ALERT! TYPO ALERT!

Tongue

(13-09-2011 04:15 PM)redharvest Wrote:  
(13-09-2011 03:04 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  General
  • Game menu performance has been improved, dragging and dropping items is now much smoother

wait, does that mean faster training points assignment?

Start checking PTE more often ppl, this was tested yesterday! Tongue

i know, i love the PTE and it's a great concept but i only got 10GB bandwith and the PTE updates are always sooooo deeeeem biiiiig

[Image: AAQ48Ke.gif]
13-09-2011, 05:58 PM | Post: #43
Offline Strac.CRO 
I think we don't need Tier 3

[Image: journeyv.jpg]

13-09-2011, 06:00 PM | Post: #44
Offline [L3]ixisixpacixi 
Excellent! 2 updates in 2 days and people still complaining,cmon guys.If ya want tier 3 so badly join pte and help make it happen! They are working on it and with a little digging you can find interviews,post,etc about whats going on and get some general ideas of when things will be happening! Also for those who have not I suggest joining the Facebook group.

[Image: sixo.png]
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2011 06:01 PM by [L3]ixisixpacixi.)
13-09-2011, 06:07 PM | Post: #45
Offline =recon-mo= 
(13-09-2011 03:24 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  
(13-09-2011 03:13 PM)spartanabc Wrote:  3/5 bugs fixed were cause by other updates Confused
That's not uncommon...when you've got a game that is essentially a living environment, the speed with which updates are rolled out can sometimes lead to changes and errors that don't become apparent until they hit that live environment. Then it becomes a matter of correcting the issues as quickly as possible.
(13-09-2011 03:14 PM)soldiersoldier Wrote:  really good work EAsy, but what i want is Tier3, new weapons and serverbrowser and please Soon

Thx, we're working on both, sit tight!

Silvanoshi

can you give us if not a date but a month to tell us when it will come

[Image: battlefield-3-signaturen-fanart-battlefi...3a9m6d.jpg]
13-09-2011, 06:10 PM | Post: #46
Offline Hanzax 
YAY, blackhawk, now i can pwn B with mah minigun again.

[Image: BFBC2.png]
13-09-2011, 06:14 PM | Post: #47
Offline Johnny3Tears 
(13-09-2011 03:14 PM)soldiersoldier Wrote:  really good work EAsy, but what i want is Tier3, new weapons and serverbrowser and please Soon

this

If online shooters were a human body, snipers would be AIDS, cancer, and HIV.
13-09-2011, 06:39 PM | Post: #48
Offline H4b1t 
So happy to see the blackhawk back. I kept meaning to add a training point to jets but didn't want to have to take 20 minutes to do it again. Now that is fixed as well but I don't need to do it anymore. I'm soo confused, why won't I stop typing???????

[Image: Sig.png]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYaaPGP_csQ
13-09-2011, 06:54 PM | Post: #49
Offline =RAGA= 
Wow you fix the same stuff over and over again and think your doing a good job all you ever do is add items that cost people money like taking all of call of dutys idears and charging us for it.
Its about time you listen to us we want new maps new game modes and we want tier 3 skills ive been playing this game since the start of december and battlefield play4free is boring people are leaving tho you don't care.
The worst thing is the maps are so easy to make this has to be the worst game ive played in along time for not getting anything done i bet if everyone refused to buy battle funds they might pull there finger out of there ? but then again
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2011 06:55 PM by =RAGA=.)
13-09-2011, 06:54 PM | Post: #50
Offline {M-a-r} 
but when are c4 coming?
13-09-2011, 06:56 PM | Post: #51
Offline YouTubeWiIIyPete 
(13-09-2011 04:02 PM)ruze Wrote:  
Quote:Thx, we're working on both, sit tight!

Silvanoshi

You do realize that you launched the beta about 1 year ago?
A lot of people are being tired of waiting, and you're only losing players every day...
I don't know if you are out of budget or something, but many of us spent real money and time in BFP4F, maybe it's time to reward us?
I love BFP4F, got all my chars lvl 20 but now it's really becoming ridiculous. Please at least give us a date or something..

+1 Exclamation

13-09-2011, 06:56 PM | Post: #52
Offline Silvamoshi 
(13-09-2011 03:04 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  We have rolled out two updates over the past two days which have introduced significant performance improvements to the Battlefield Play4Free menu system and crushed a number of prevalent bugs that were previously in the game. The change log can be found below:

General
  • Game menu performance has been improved, dragging and dropping items is now much smoother[b]

[b]Features
  • Points are now awarded correctly to those repairing helicopters from the inside

Bug fixes
  • Some vehicle spawn points on Oman have been improved
  • Friction issues on Karkand were causing vehicles to feel like you were driving on ice
  • Weapons were doing damage to tanks when they were not supposed to
  • The Blackhawk makes a triumphant return to the US carrier in Oman
  • Map names should no longer have the Shared_Map prefix in the game menu

Silvanoshi
Best part!
13-09-2011, 07:13 PM | Post: #53
Offline =RAGA= 
Dice + EA = lazy game makers
13-09-2011, 07:26 PM | Post: #54
Offline Duda999 
WE CANT REACH LEVEL 21,THIS IS REALLY IRITATING.YOU MUST CHANGE IT OR THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE UNSATISFIED

WE CANT REACH LEVEL 21,THIS IS REALLY IRITATING.YOU MUST CHANGE IT OR THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE UNSATISFIED

13-09-2011, 07:28 PM | Post: #55
Offline Yug0sRouge 
Great, now you just need to fix the team-uniforms bug.
13-09-2011, 07:30 PM | Post: #56
Offline -=DF=-Genocidal 
(13-09-2011 07:26 PM)Duda999 Wrote:  WE CANT REACH LEVEL 21,THIS IS REALLY IRITATING.YOU MUST CHANGE IT OR THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE UNSATISFIED
I know what is irritating me..

OT:

silvanoshi are all the fixes? are just the major ones?

because before the udates I had some issues with my m249 and later also with the m240b wich I bought because of the m249 problem, occasionally when I ironsight and shoot, it appears to be iron sighted but it seems its still firing like the unaccurate hipfire. haven't had this problem today so. I wonder if this was noted on a to do list.

[Image: genosign4.png]
(This post was last modified: 13-09-2011 07:43 PM by -=DF=-Genocidal.)
13-09-2011, 07:40 PM | Post: #57
Offline Ownager31 
please hurry up with tier 3!

[Image: paynowo.png]
13-09-2011, 07:41 PM | Post: #58
Offline Diranios 
Are you guys working on new game modes? I would like them also. After tier 3 ofcourse.
13-09-2011, 07:43 PM | Post: #59
Offline Vaylenth 
And what about an AK-47 or Desert Eagle ??
13-09-2011, 07:56 PM | Post: #60
Offline NamelessSniper 
Boom.

I am The Nameless Sniper and I approve this message™
Steam | Twitter | YouTube | Send me a PM