Hello There, Guest!

01-10-2011, 05:30 AM | Post: #21
Offline EvilWeeps 
I am having a similar problem. I keep getting an error that is telling me Im not logged onto the internet. Well here I am. It just started today... Any thoughts? Thanks guys for your time...
01-10-2011, 07:29 AM | Post: #22
Offline Revan90 
I have another problem I ami Loading is directly while charging the map and when he does load after a while says connection problem and I vote, (of course if I get into the game). Any solutions?SadSad
01-10-2011, 08:07 AM | Post: #23
Offline Rambo65 
I have this Problem to.
Im coming from Germany and my Internet is good but i still playing one game in Karkand 5-6 minutes later ''Problem with your Connection''
I want play with no Problems please help me.
01-10-2011, 01:30 PM | Post: #24
Offline DiNaX51 
I think something must be going on.I did not have any problem until yesterday and today, same thing, a problem with the connection when joining a game making it impossible to play. I have tried many servers, faraway ones, near ones, etc....
02-10-2011, 07:39 PM | Post: #25
Offline Zulnam 
This problem just occurred to me too, after about three sessions of flawless gameplay throughout the day. All of a sudden, after 5 minutes it gives me this error.

A similar issue was present on the steam version of Battlefield 2 with users getting disconnected from servers after 1-2 minutes of gameplay due to punkbuster. The solution was to deactivate the steam in-game menu.

I don't know exactly how this could affect BFP4F since it doesn't use any kind of platform, but maybe someone can find a solution.
02-10-2011, 08:29 PM | Post: #26
Offline SirDawn 
This problem with connection looks like the same of the Closed Beta time of P4F..
13-10-2011, 06:22 PM | Post: #27
Offline xJason 
Same problem here, had this problem for over a year. Still no fix, i live in the United Kingdom with Virgin Media ISP , 30mb speeds and my router is a virgin media superhub VMDG480. I've tried disabling UPNP and SSDP but still no fix. And some people say something about ports and im a computer noob so i dont know what the hell they are! Hope there is a fix sometime...
22-10-2011, 03:42 AM | Post: #28
Offline Clipity 
Hey EA fix your game!

Sorry all of you are having this problem but also glad I'm not the only one.
22-10-2011, 04:24 PM | Post: #29
Offline EvansJoel19 
why i am every kicked when join the game?? help....
22-10-2011, 06:15 PM | Post: #30
Offline monstero 
last 3 month no problems, but since yesterday it happens to me too Sad

I just go and play Battlefield 2 demo, it has less bugs and run better Big Grin
23-10-2011, 02:35 AM | Post: #31
Offline gijoe7 
so I have this connection problem every time I join a game, plus it's way too SLOOWW!!! can any one help me solve this issue
24-10-2011, 10:02 AM | Post: #32
Offline Tamesh 
Not sure how old this is but I think I may have a solution. Whenever I try to play the game with my graphics set to medium or higher as soon as I load into the game I get "There is a problem with your connection." However, if I load in with low or super low graphics it runs just fine. Now if someone has a fix for the higher graphics I'm all ears.
25-10-2011, 07:42 AM | Post: #33
Offline Savage4202 
suse this is lame...i just got the game and cant play
25-10-2011, 10:17 AM | Post: #34
Offline Heyoka 
I am unable to play a round for more than 5-10 minutes.

I use a wireless router, but my computer is connected to it via an Ethernet connection. (Wireless is for my room mates)

I get "Problem with you connection" then I'm disconnected. This happens when I appear to have zero lag.

It is quite persistent and is repeatable on every match that I play.

I simply cannot get through a match without getting disconnected.

I have tried playing on different characters to no avail. I will attempt some workarounds.

Moderator HomeSen edit:
Max. size for the full signature can not exceed 250 pixels in height and/or 900 pixels in width. This includes images, text, quotes and links. Maximum combined size may not exceed 500KB. Please read the FORUM RULES before posting a new one.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll181...oolsig.png

Silvanoshi Wrote:  I can't even recall the last title that didn't include every single community request in some form of follow-up update
25-10-2011, 10:35 AM | Post: #35
Offline price1st 
aw men this game have a serious problem i love this game but every game i been kick it starts when the version change please help us to this problem please
25-10-2011, 10:39 AM | Post: #36
Offline price1st 
i play this game in 2 or 3 hours but this day i been kick in 10 times in every game
25-10-2011, 10:41 AM | Post: #37
Offline price1st 
this time is the freakyest game i think this time the admin of this game will fixed this game
25-10-2011, 08:22 PM | Post: #38
Offline Olgit 
UPnP, via modem settings - seems to be an issue on all EA's combat related games.

They never listen. They never fixed it. This is an ongoing issue from days of Battlefield Heroes too.