Hello There, Guest!

26-08-2011, 02:39 PM | Post: #1
Offline Silvanoshi
[Image: TopTips.png]

While many members of the Battlefield Play4Free community are Battlefield or FPS veterans, not everyone that plays this game has that level of experience.

In an effort to improve the field craft and know-how of our less experienced players we thought it a good idea to hand the mic over to our battle hardened veterans for general Battlefield advice, in-depth expertise, and maybe an insightful philosophical thought every now and again (what, too much? Angel ).

As such, we have set up a thread in which our veterans can leave their top tip of the day, the best of which we will publish to our Homepage and Facebook!

We're getting into some more intricate tips now.

Watch the team chat messages when you are a medic or assault to see when somebody needs some help!
Submitted by Dryver1

When you are in Oman, DON'T wait at the carrier for an jet. While you spend half of the game waiting, the enemy team will win!
Submitted by Belgiansniper

If you call for medicine or supplies, wait for a moment to allow a Medic/Assault to get to you. If you call for help and run away, it's your own fault that you receive nothing.
Submitted by wilsonk170

Enjoy!
Silvanoshi
26-08-2011, 03:08 PM | Post: #2
Offline AJoao611
Like especially of the 3rd... hate when they SPAM and then run away -_-

If they SPAM I don't give them boxes Tongue
26-08-2011, 03:22 PM | Post: #3
Offline :)..._----55 
FirstBig Grin

26-08-2011, 03:40 PM | Post: #4
Offline iOnani 
lol your not first xD
26-08-2011, 04:00 PM | Post: #5
Offline CommanderX23 
I agree with the last one! I chased the guy across Karkand calling for a medic only to find he ran away and got himself killed. BTW I got rushed when I got there. >_< Very annoying.
I've got a tip:
Communication is the key to victory, Tell your team where enemies are with team chat (typing).

I would also like to see team chat (with your voice) being introduced it would help a lot!
26-08-2011, 04:08 PM | Post: #6
Offline Burundukas 
"When you are in Oman, DON'T wait at the carrier for an jet. While you spend half of the game waiting, the enemy team will win!
Submitted by Belgiansniper"
Yeah i hate these noobs. They wait half of game when get jet they crash when they dont even get one kill. And there is more idiots who is siting at (anti jet guns) and destroying team vechiles!
26-08-2011, 04:23 PM | Post: #7
Offline Milxo 
"When you are in Oman, DON'T wait at the carrier for an jet. While you spend half of the game waiting, the enemy team will win!
Submitted by Belgiansniper"

Yeah i hate these noobs. They wait half of game when get jet they crash when they dont even get one kill. And there is more idiots who is siting at (anti jet guns) and destroying team vechiles

from burundukas

its even more frustrating when they blow up a vehicle near you , and you die because of that , or they launch you in the water and then you die because you are too far from the battlezone... Dodgy
26-08-2011, 04:33 PM | Post: #8
Offline Tankdestroyer123 
always go in too a combat zone with a full clip
26-08-2011, 05:31 PM | Post: #9
Offline ThiDOD 
Don't stop in Tank to Tank battle. You are harder to hit if you move

Click the Sig for Rush
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2011 05:36 PM by ThiDOD.)
26-08-2011, 05:44 PM | Post: #10
Offline Vladulain 
Little Bird giving you hell in Dragon Valley?

Become proficient with the LAV (Doesn't take much) and your worries disappear, quickly, in little burning pieces.

(This post was last modified: 26-08-2011 05:45 PM by Vladulain.)
26-08-2011, 06:39 PM | Post: #11
Offline makarov_reznov 
watch the chat messages? I can't see anything in the chat only some guys chating with a strange launguage

[Image: gamsig2.png]
Secound acc
26-08-2011, 06:59 PM | Post: #12
Offline NYC-Fighter 
medicboxes are heavy Tongue just drop them
26-08-2011, 07:37 PM | Post: #13
Offline scr3wy0uh4rd 
all the guys whining about hack when 10k+ scores

i hit this easiliy with my medic.....

i have my health boxes at max point for fast heals and defribillator at 1 point so they get 40% lifes back...

giving me the chance too get those pesky heal points that make me around 2k extra score each round
because:
60 points for every person i heal after that ( 6 times 10) and the revive and constant healing of guys thet get shot,
with that i also kill with my primary weapon around 10-30 people each round and usually knife an average of 2-5 people
( suggesting u guys put knife on middlemouse for quick action)
i have a simple mouse/computer its just reaction speed... ( or higher up your sensetivity wich does actually improves on short-medium range how fast u look @ places altough when you'r a sniper dont do this its hard too precisely pinpoint a shot at small things with high sensetivity.

i had 2k+ hours in heli and 2k+ in jet on real battlefield 2 i did nothing else and played that for 4 years
when i enter a heli in oman/dragonvalley i rarely die and i have 20-40 kills easily with 3 deaths
destroying allot of vehicles in heli or in apc gathers u massive amounts of points ( just hitting gathers u 80-150 points each hit) then destroying another 50 extra
capturing flags with it and defending them is also a good 1

comeone guys... people beeing good at something dont mean they hack right away Wink!
the best tip i can and will give:

Know your Class, Play your Class.
with that i mean know what the pro's and no's are in your class and do what ur class is meant for For example i'm a medic lvl 20 i heal others and myself i revive other players and i give supressing fire (150 bullets in 1 round gives the enemy some time too think about a spray of bullets or take cover)
giving my just revived /fully healed teammates the chance too rush the flag!
i can go on for hours but i'll leave it with this.

hope this helps Wink

greetings from:

A loyal oldschool bf2 player who started too love this game just because of the bf2
similaritys

Ingame names :

Recon: BEEEEEEE-EEEEEYYY
Medic: Scr3wY0uH4rd
26-08-2011, 08:20 PM | Post: #14
Offline TheKillerCroc 
Dont understimate the importance of an Engineer they dont only have a repair tool but they also have an Anti-Vechile RPG wich will shoot down enemy vechiles so be happy that they help
26-08-2011, 10:17 PM | Post: #15
Offline Hanzax 
XD i agree with the last one. since i myself am a fairly good pilot i h8 seeing ppl get in a jet and fly over B and get shot down by the AA.

[Image: BFBC2.png]
26-08-2011, 11:21 PM | Post: #16
Offline Emerald.Flint 
Put those Tips in the Loading Screen or when u die... !!!
27-08-2011, 01:45 AM | Post: #17
Online SgtMacMillan 
Fly the Uh-60 Black Hawk with you're lateral facing the enemy and make circles.

Try sneaking you're enemy from behind and plant mines under their vehicles and survive!

[Image: signaturebfp4f.jpg]
27-08-2011, 05:21 AM | Post: #18
Offline Sniperstaroth 
So agree with 2.
SO MUCH noobs waiting in base and when I sometimes spawn there to check if there is any vehicles all I can see is one guy in jet-blow whateva gun, 3 guys shooting at him and one guy flying/crashing heli backwards in montain (if russian base)..

I agree it´s awesome in US ship to shoot team m8 with that anti-jet gun, the fly of infantry is so funny to watch! Tongue

[Image: kAU5X.png]

MONEY OR WEAPONS BACK U THIEVES!!!
27-08-2011, 07:41 AM | Post: #19
Offline coconutslayer 
everthing got weak places;

BTR-APC: wheels arent armored, you can shot them right away
tank: caterpillar isn't armored too thick, you can shot them easily with a car machinegun or buggiemachinegun etc.
fight heli: dont have a weak place, but sometime you can shot the pilot out with headshot or a RPG that explode in front of his face
other verhicles could shot everwhere

CU in the battlefield
27-08-2011, 07:41 AM | Post: #20
Offline coconutslayer 
everthing got weak places;

BTR-APC: wheels arent armored, you can shot them right away
tank: caterpillar isn't armored too thick, you can shot them easily with a car machinegun or buggiemachinegun etc.
fight heli: dont have a weak place, but sometime you can shot the pilot out with headshot or a RPG that explode in front of his face
other verhicles could shot everwhere

CU in the battlefield