Hello There, Guest!

27-08-2011, 12:12 PM | Post: #21
Offline -SceJa- 
Don't shoot at the jets and heli's of your teammates with the AA gun if they are faster and get them, become a teamplayer and give it to them if you cant reach it before 'em!
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2011 12:12 PM by -SceJa-.)
27-08-2011, 03:38 PM | Post: #22
Offline TaketoMenoNeni 
Do not run to chopper(jet) over half a map. (and do not steal buggy with 2 teammates to do the same)
Respawn in your team base.
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2011 03:39 PM by TaketoMenoNeni.)
27-08-2011, 04:51 PM | Post: #23
Offline iKHURAM 
If you are an engineer try to get to a side of a vehicle and plant bomb Wink

[Image: ikhuram.png]

.............................................. iSNIPE uRUN, iLIVE uDIE..........................................
27-08-2011, 08:30 PM | Post: #24
Offline 0verl0rd 
If tracer darts weren't meant to be used by everyone, they would not be given to everyone. Use them especially to help mark targets for bombers.

[Image: CBC-1-1-1.png]

Overl0rd - Medic - 20

TheIrishEngineer - Engineer - 20

TheIrishMarksman - Recon - 20
28-08-2011, 05:46 AM | Post: #25
Offline Z3R0_H0UR 
Did you know that you can crouch in the tank's exposed machine gun? , try it , it is useful.
28-08-2011, 05:53 AM | Post: #26
Offline Z3R0_H0UR 
DON'T lower your guard at safe areas , this is very important to survive , keep attention.
"He is best secure from dangers who is on his guard even when he seems safe." Publilius Syrus OR "One is not exposed to danger who, even when in safety is always on their guard." Publilius Syrus
28-08-2011, 08:59 AM | Post: #27
Offline Ziggity 
Heres a simple but underused one:

" whether a player is calling for medical kits, ammo boxes or needs his vehicle repaired, it is important to let him know that someone is heading his way. Press Q and reply with a "Roger that" to let him know your position "

[Image: ziggit21312y.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2011 03:09 PM by Ziggity.)
28-08-2011, 09:19 AM | Post: #28
Offline mrbeanthe2nd 
one of the rarest supports are engineers willing to risk their lives to repair a damaged vehicle, i understand it will cost them their lives, but sometimes i risk my live and successfully defended/captured a point
28-08-2011, 12:06 PM | Post: #29
Offline ShoTaXx 
I want to add this to Ziggity's post:

"Engineers cant repair your vehicle if you move."

What is love - BF3 Dinosaur DLC! - 09/16
[Image: 257j9uf.jpg]

ShoTaXx Engineer AKS-74U - Slonch Medic MG36
28-08-2011, 01:27 PM | Post: #30
Offline mono 
Quote:If you call for medicine or supplies, wait for a moment to allow a Medic/Assault to get to you. If you call for help and run away, it's your own fault that you receive nothing.
Submitted by wilsonk170

Best tip ever.

[Image: monosignam2.png]
28-08-2011, 03:28 PM | Post: #31
Offline Thunderchief1 
Chopper pilots - don't take the A flag on Oman if you have no ground support in place. You're just giving away the tank and the APC to the other side.

[Image: j2we.png]
28-08-2011, 03:28 PM | Post: #32
Offline Colonel_Mustang 
Is it just me or are these "veteran's tips" mostly common sense things? Well, I guess not everyone actually THINKS. Lol...

Here's a tip for you: So you can get 30/0 with the helicopter? "Don't just camp the Apache or Hind the whole game, give others a chance to fly it, especially if they ask. Getting the highest score isn't everything, and who knows, maybe the guys you let fly the chopper actually do a good job."

or

"If you want to fly the helicopter or jet, or drive the tank or apc... ask. Sometimes the person who grabs them just hopped in because they were the closest."

^I say this full-well knowing that every time I let someone else fly my chopper and I get in the gunner seat, they end up flipping it and killing us both. Tongue

...and a less obvious tip: "The turret on all the jeeps, etc does good damage against enemy choppers and planes. If the enemy team has your SAM sites camped, try using the jeeps."

Also, I get called a hacker a lot for always having full hp vehicles, here's another common-yet-not-so-common tip: "Fighting in a tank with half health is like fighting with one arem behind your back, it's a serious disadvantage. Pop smoke, back up a few blocks, and take the time to full heal that puppy. They won't be expecting that." If you're not an engineer driving the tank... then either no one else wanted it, you have an engineer ally always on standby, or well... you know.

I doubt any of these will make it to "tip of the week" but just because they aren't publicized doesn't mean they aren't good.
28-08-2011, 04:00 PM | Post: #33
Offline [FOXHOUND] 
(26-08-2011 02:39 PM)Silvanoshi Wrote:  
If you call for medicine or supplies, wait for a moment to allow a Medic/Assault to get to you. If you call for help and run away, it's your own fault that you receive nothing.
Submitted by wilsonk170

I partly agree with this one...It should be a best practice for each Medic/Assault/Engineer to "Roger That" when he's willing to aid. You can't expect who needs ammo or health to stand by and wait not knowing for sure that someone is actually coming to help you or not.
28-08-2011, 05:37 PM | Post: #34
Offline TheSolitron 
I've got a tip as well: Engineers please do your job well, by helping to tracer and shoot rockets. The 2 important things an engineer should train is the RPG ammo AND the anti-vehicle mine. These 2 are your keys to securing an amazing score in game. Big Grin
28-08-2011, 06:02 PM | Post: #35
Offline Jaysun80 
In Dragon Valley Don't camp with the LAV's where they spawn, you will most likely be blown up by mines, nades and RPG's. Use it to your advantage and keep moving.
28-08-2011, 06:07 PM | Post: #36
Offline Jaysun80 
Another Tip
To those who do this, blowing up your team's vehicles and aircraft do nothing but gives your team a greater chance to lose the match. A slow start, lack of air support, and indirectly killing teammates will just give you less of a chance to have a winning team and will get you less points and possibly banned from servers.
28-08-2011, 06:17 PM | Post: #37
Offline [MonsTer]Enginer 
I need help from an administrator or someone who knows. I create a new account to donate and buy weapons elite the first times I went well everything but ye try again sent the message through boku. and I get the message with the confirmation that had taken the money but go to my account and I have the Battlefunds bought and now I know I could not do to get back or the money or because either the Battlefunds .. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
28-08-2011, 06:32 PM | Post: #38
Offline [MonsTer]Enginer 
I need help from an administrator or someone who knows. I create a new account to donate and buy weapons elite the first times I went well everything but ye try again sent the message through boku. and I get the message with the confirmation that had taken the money but go to my account and I have the Battlefunds bought and now I know I could not do to get back or the money or because either the Battlefunds .. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
28-08-2011, 06:33 PM | Post: #39
Offline KoyrsyMed 
(28-08-2011 06:07 PM)Jaysun80 Wrote:  Another Tip
To those who do this, blowing up your team's vehicles and aircraft do nothing but gives your team a greater chance to lose the match. A slow start, lack of air support, and indirectly killing teammates will just give you less of a chance to have a winning team and will get you less points and possibly banned from servers.

I agree!!!

28-08-2011, 06:35 PM | Post: #40
Offline saifeddine 
ey guys if i start game and i do 1 step forward of somthing else then it says theres a problem whit your conection