Hello There, Guest!

04-08-2011, 06:15 PM | Post: #1
Offline measle 
i click play now and it initializes the game but after that nothing happens. help would be appreciated, thanks.
04-08-2011, 06:37 PM | Post: #2
Offline Thyrion 
try closing browser and try again?

could you give some more info on what happens after you click play now?

04-08-2011, 06:45 PM | Post: #3
Offline HomeSen 
Sounds like you might be missing one of these:
HomeSen (quoting hisself since 2010) Wrote:.NET Framework 3.5 SP1: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...da479ab0d7
.NET Framework 4.0: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...laylang=en

And to answer your question before you even ask it:
NO, it is not sufficient to only have .NETFX4.0 because it is NO UPDATE FOR .NETFX3.5SP1. These are two separate packages, providing different libraries. You definitely need .NETFX3.5SP1 and only in some cases you need version 4.0 ADDITIONALLY Wink

Install them in the given order, and make sure to change the "download language" to the one your Windows is configured to.

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

04-08-2011, 08:23 PM | Post: #4
Offline nichols0vision 
I have the same problem.... I'll click on the "play now" button and it'll go to the initializing something screen then it goes to this all white screen and music starts playing but about 7 seconds later, the screen will close... i downloaded those two things up there but it still didn't work. I normally don't play battlefield on pc because the enormous bull crap you have to go through to play it... i also never played a game like this on pc. I also don't know all of the hi-tech hibbidy bloo blah that you were just saying in the last post above... it would be nice to play this game.
04-08-2011, 08:28 PM | Post: #5
Offline Thyrion 
tryed using another browser?

04-08-2011, 08:41 PM | Post: #6
Offline HomeSen 
(04-08-2011 08:23 PM)nichols0vision Wrote:  I have the same problem.... I'll click on the "play now" button and it'll go to the initializing something screen then it goes to this all white screen and music starts playing but about 7 seconds later, the screen will close... i downloaded those two things up there but it still didn't work. I normally don't play battlefield on pc because the enormous bull crap you have to go through to play it... i also never played a game like this on pc. I also don't know all of the hi-tech hibbidy bloo blah that you were just saying in the last post above... it would be nice to play this game.

Please attach your DxDiag.txt, following the guide in my signature. It sounds like you have an outdated driver or an unsupported video chip Wink

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

16-12-2011, 06:14 AM | Post: #7
Offline MW4_DREAM 
rong place

Attached File(s)
.jpg  how do you fix.jpg (Size: 187.79 KB / Downloads: 237)

(This post was last modified: 16-12-2011 06:42 AM by MW4_DREAM.)
16-12-2011, 06:55 AM | Post: #8
Offline noah12121212 
dono
15-02-2012, 02:26 PM | Post: #9
Offline zarutoby 
ii have the same problem ii pres the 'play now 'buton and then apears on the screen initializing som sheat and then . nothing ii try everithing you sayd but nothing . But this error aperd after ii reinstalin g my windows HuhSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad(
(This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 02:27 PM by zarutoby.)
02-04-2012, 05:40 PM | Post: #10
Offline DjDaddyKuKKeL 
I have .NET Framework 4 but it doesn't work still!
It takes the picture and then closes it again!!
10-06-2012, 04:48 PM | Post: #11
Offline thegoldenkill 
I have install the game but I can`t play a match.
can you help my with this problem
greetings sam
10-06-2012, 04:58 PM | Post: #12
Offline Wizlawz 
try this maybe? has been werking for me 2 days in row now:

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=81307

[Image: 1977958]
14-10-2013, 12:21 AM | Post: #13
Offline warsame1 
female dog
17-04-2014, 07:43 AM | Post: #14
Offline RyaNuu 
Oh man im so boring without battlefield.

In 2011 my computer start to be slow and i delete all the downloads and its will be good but now i will gonna do it and he told me '' An error occurred : Failed to download config file '' im so boring now Undecided

Any help please

Thank You.