Hello There, Guest!

26-07-2011, 03:14 PM | Post: #41
Offline GameKing 
There are a lot of threads on the General Discussion where u can see my opinion! Sleepy

~GameKing

[Image: GdrJf.png]

26-07-2011, 03:18 PM | Post: #42
Offline DayGhost 
I see the actual free to play players are getting no love.... After months still no new FREE weapon, So it seems the only way to play/enjo this game is to get a credit card. Free to play my A$$.
26-07-2011, 03:21 PM | Post: #43
Offline jiries 
i dont understand i have 2 weapens and i cant equipt any of them!!!
plz reply!!!???
26-07-2011, 03:25 PM | Post: #44
Offline Seljacina 
This game development is going in the wrong direction. Whoever played PTE knows what I mean, 99% of all people play as Recon or Engineer. When new things from PTE come to official game it's gonna be big big big problem with overpopulated maps with Recons and Engineers. Cmon, almost every second guy will play as Recon: Mortar Strike, claymores, grenades and carrying shotgun and sniper rifle.
26-07-2011, 03:29 PM | Post: #45
Offline Joao611
(26-07-2011 03:06 PM)NeverS4YNever Wrote:  so this mean those who dont spent money on this game most likely will be killed easily since with the new improved body armour,more ammo and time needed to kill them.besides,the new weapons are highly damage.with the double primary weapons,people(eg:assault) might get one STG and one AK-74..
GREAT im doomed with my crappy PC and low settings D:

It's not AK74, it's AKS-74U which is a carbine version of the AK74 but for engineers, and u can still pwn it with MP7 Wink
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2011 03:29 PM by Joao611.)
26-07-2011, 03:36 PM | Post: #46
Offline Seljacina 
(26-07-2011 03:18 PM)DayGhost Wrote:  I see the actual free to play players are getting no love.... After months still no new FREE weapon, So it seems the only way to play/enjo this game is to get a credit card. Free to play my A$$.

Yeah, man. AT LEAST they can make some veteran version of G3A4 with slightly improved performance, +5 more bullets and give it for 50-100 credits, or some new free weapon. I've been playing PTE the last couple of days and wanted to try C4. Assaults in PTE can only play with G3A4 and shotguns. It is unbelievably STUPID and hard for Assaults because 99% of people play as Recons or Engineers. You get chopped off with SVU-A and MP5 all the time considering you just started to play, you run slowly and don't have any grenades. That feeling of being underpowered feel many people who start to play this game as Assault. Play for free, pay to win.
26-07-2011, 03:39 PM | Post: #47
Offline THeRaZ0r 
i need trial codes plzWink
26-07-2011, 03:39 PM | Post: #48
Offline WatchYrHeadAvA 
(26-07-2011 02:18 PM)sniperfromhell Wrote:  take away thw breath controll thing its a peace of crap snälla ta bort det nuu

U guys just killed recon snipers ...good job EA
26-07-2011, 03:40 PM | Post: #49
Offline SkyDog13 
Yay, body armor.... Great.

[Image: XrvwDpA.png]
26-07-2011, 03:45 PM | Post: #50
Offline Seljacina 
Why not bulletproof helmet for only 5000 BF's? That will be awesome new feature. (Sarcasm)
26-07-2011, 03:47 PM | Post: #51
Offline FidoPL 
(26-07-2011 02:20 PM)caparzoIEMedic Wrote:  
(26-07-2011 02:08 PM)iPivo Wrote:  Body armor is to expencive! Im waiting BF3

Body armour too expensive?? I earn 2.500 Credits in MAXIMUM one hour... Smile
I'ts really not expensive!

Dude! Show me how u earn 2.500 credits in one hour. One round takes about 5-10 minutes. You can earn max 130 credits for it (if your team wins a round but remember you don't win everytime). So please tell me how huh?

Anyway the armour is not a big deal. Not significantly affect the gameplay (only 10% resist so if you got 60 dmg from M95, now you get only 6 points less = 54). But "Extra Weapon Slot" is ridiculous and totally unnecessary. This will destroy the class balance and it's another "lill pretty sweet thing" which gives an advantage to battlefunds buyers.

My advice for EA: leave this sh*tty store and take care about important things! What the hell with customization lag? It was to be repaired and that's why customization was turned off for a few weeks, right? What the hell with many in-game bugs? Where's the tier 3 and higher maximum level? Where are new maps?
Start thinking. More weapons doesn't bring more money. But more players brings more money.
26-07-2011, 03:48 PM | Post: #52
Offline DayGhost 
LMAO I see where this game is going.... After two and a half months.. still no new FREE weapon for the free to play players. After BF3 is out i'm uninstalling this Piece of crap...
26-07-2011, 03:48 PM | Post: #53
Offline D347H_86 
While its nice to see new content, I was rather hoping to get the Tier 3 instead of new guns. But if it gives me the option to bust some serious heads w/ my sniper I am all for it, what you guys should really do is get the nubs out of the big boys games. It would be alot more fun for Both us veterans and the new ppl if the teams were more balanced as far as skill.As it stands now you're throwing the newbies to the wolves and stranding the few unfortunate souls that get stuck w/ them into trying to lead a circus that is deaf, dumb and blind for the most part (No offense new players) . But thanks for the new gear, Im gonna go see to it now!
26-07-2011, 03:51 PM | Post: #54
Offline D347H_86 
(26-07-2011 03:47 PM)FidoPL Wrote:  
(26-07-2011 02:20 PM)caparzoIEMedic Wrote:  
(26-07-2011 02:08 PM)iPivo Wrote:  Body armor is to expencive! Im waiting BF3

Body armour too expensive?? I earn 2.500 Credits in MAXIMUM one hour... Smile
I'ts really not expensive!

Dude! Show me how u earn 2.500 credits in one hour. One round takes about 5-10 minutes. You can earn max 130 credits for it (if your team wins a round but remember you don't win everytime). So please tell me how huh?

Anyway the armour is not a big deal. Not significantly affect the gameplay (only 10% resist so if you got 60 dmg from M95, now you get only 6 points less = 54). But "Extra Weapon Slot" is ridiculous and totally unnecessary. This will destroy the class balance and it's another "lill pretty sweet thing" which gives an advantage to battlefunds buyers.

My advice for EA: leave this sh*tty store and take care about important things! What the hell with customization lag? It was to be repaired and that's why customization was turned off for a few weeks, right? What the hell with many in-game bugs? Where's the tier 3 and higher maximum level? Where are new maps?
Start thinking. More weapons doesn't bring more money. But more players brings more money.

I agree totally when it comes to all the QQ about the kevlar and as well, the tier three and level cap! Making the creds is easy if you get on a good team and everyone sticks to it for awhile but 2500 in an hour unles you are a vet thats created a new toon w/ elite weapons and are getting the 500+ for each lvl your not getting 2500 creds an hour
(This post was last modified: 26-07-2011 03:54 PM by D347H_86.)
26-07-2011, 03:55 PM | Post: #55
Offline Strac.CRO 
body armour & additional primary weapon = sorry guys but that's not a good idea for a game, you should cancel that and return funds to ones who bought it

[Image: journeyv.jpg]

26-07-2011, 03:56 PM | Post: #56
Offline Infect82 
pay 2 win
26-07-2011, 03:59 PM | Post: #57
Offline Peda 
Recons gonna love
26-07-2011, 04:02 PM | Post: #58
Offline Nik21 
Now, i just wanted to remember you that this is a Play4FREE Game, stop the fu adding stuff you have to pay for. When i started playing this game, it was pretty cool, because everyone got the same chances, every payer was still called a noob, a freakin noob, but today, in every game you see them. They can be level 3 and noob as hell, and then theyre still able to own you just because they payed something for it. Im player since the closed Beta, i got every update and i can tell you, DONT make it as awesome with the paying as you made it with Battlefield heros! Yea, im able to own snipers with a M97 on range with my MP7@Veteran, but not because i pay'd, because i trained skill and THATs what makes the game.

Thanks god there are still vehicles and weapons you still need SKILL for.
26-07-2011, 04:05 PM | Post: #59
Offline Soldiersaint 
Great more new weapons instead of fixing the bugs.
26-07-2011, 04:07 PM | Post: #60
Offline Flash_EX 
noobs with buyed weapoin r alway noob
i usully kill noobs with some granedes for get him soften, and after i use my elite m1911 to finish him!!
ahaha! then the cilds crys and go to theyr mother for taker other money to spent
so the EA be very rich, and a 15 years old dude like me, have so fun, GRATIS
isnt it beatiful?
i mean YES

BUT NOW I WONT C4!!! EXPLOSIVES ROCKS!!!

Attached File(s)
.jpg  battlefield-play4free-create-soldier.jpg (Size: 117.51 KB / Downloads: 36)