Hello There, Guest!

19-07-2011, 09:11 PM | Post: #21
Offline Zeitman 
(19-07-2011 08:15 PM)spark77 Wrote:  As the moderator wrote those are the rules. As far as I can understand he just moderates according to the rules deviced by EAsy.

Most of us are aware of that. We just want it to be fair.
Now check this: A mod can edit topics and sometimes they do it. If someone is going against the rules on their post then edit the post and give a warning to that user. Warn that the whole thread will be closed sounds a bit to much if you´re actually trying to be fair.

[Image: sig_zeitman_cobra4.png]
This sig is a work in progress
20-07-2011, 06:31 PM | Post: #22
Offline [C.O.P]MYSpace 
(19-07-2011 08:15 PM)spark77 Wrote:  As the moderator wrote those are the rules. As far as I can understand he just moderates according to the rules deviced by EAsy.

Ok if those are the rules we must follow, but the moderator must warn the person that makes the mistake and not who do the things in the right way!!!
23-07-2011, 07:57 PM | Post: #23
Offline Doc_Holliday 
Anyway.. The server is nice, and add to your bookmark.

The mod. must take it EAsy ^^,
Nice shots, mates!

30-07-2011, 10:24 AM | Post: #24
Offline Zeitman 
Server is back finally!It was about time they fixed this issue with the bookmarks! Enjoy itBig Grin

31-08-2011, 06:59 PM | Post: #25
Offline Begas 
Hi, I've just been paying in your server for about 8 maps, then one of your admins, who I shall not name noob, BugQQ8 kicked me out because I took the attack chopper, and before you go ranting, I'm kinda good with it, not ZOMG HAX good but still, quite good. So, I'm very disapointed...

Oh and also, when I was kicked, since I was playing with a friend, I asked my friend to ask why I got kicked and he got kicked as well... so... please do something about that, I'm not saying what... but maybe... remove him from admins / clan / whatever...

Thanks.

Edit: also, the only thing I ever said, was once in Oman for my team to tell me where to drop bombs with my F 35. And I did not teamkill anyone or break any of your rules.

Second Edit: TL;DR: I was playing fair and BugQQ8 kicked me and a friend without any valid reason
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2011 07:03 PM by Begas.)
31-08-2011, 07:10 PM | Post: #26
Offline Kruzador 
Hi there,

Like my friend said, i was kick as well... well i raged, only a little xD.

Anyhoe, i entered with my assault and guess what, i was asking him why did he kick another player, right after i got in... wow, this admin needs to be punished >:c

So i entered in a russian BTR, and i saw BUGQQ8 in the LittleBird, and i started to shoot him. i managed to do it, and after he was killed, he writes down: "!kick pako"

In a matter of a few seconds i was kick from the server...

My Regards,

Kruzador

PS: Pliz help with this problem or your server will be not so populated as it should...
02-09-2011, 03:41 PM | Post: #27
Offline Doc_Holliday 
There must be a mistake. Most of those kicked spoil the chopper or the vehicles of the base, insult, inactive at the base, etc.

And kick BUG from the clan?? To me it seems more a conspiracy to divide the clan, something that will not happen.

As for the main subject, there is some evidence how this happened? It seems that at these comments that have been provisionally combined. Sorry guys.

Regards, Doc

02-09-2011, 04:01 PM | Post: #28
Offline Kruzador 
Lol wtf may i say... dont they keep that s**t registered in the server? dont come with excuses... combine posts?! what the frak do you think this is? disneyland? if you belong to this server then speak to the player BUGQQ8 or BUGQQ9, who may i add... once more... he kick me, again, doing statements like: Kruzador hacks... And then kicks me -.-

Anyway, its your problem... not mine... im not going to enter a server with a spoiled brat that when he gets owned, must kick that player... srsly l2p.

My regards,

Kruzador

TL;DR: I dont like your attitude on the problem and for that im no longer playing on this server... sucks to be you.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2011 04:05 PM by Kruzador.)
02-09-2011, 05:29 PM | Post: #29
Offline Begas 
Must be a mistake? I very much doubt so, but perhaps you should go undercover of some sort and see it for yourself, after all, everyone is a saint in the internet...
24-09-2011, 08:15 PM | Post: #30
Offline Zeitman 
VIP Slot give away!!

Want to know how to get a VIP Slot?

Please read the first post in this topic and you will know how to get a VIP Slot!

25-09-2011, 12:24 PM | Post: #31
Offline Burneddude 
Eu adicionei o servidor aos favoritos e quando entro no jogo não está lá nada, o mesmo acontece quando procuro o servidor...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've bookmarked the server and when I enter the game I can't find him, same thing when i search the server...

[Image: dogtagsf.png]
27-09-2011, 09:33 PM | Post: #32
Offline AJoao611
(19-07-2011 08:07 PM)WilgGunman Wrote:  Doesnt seem fair to warn the person who started the topic and not the person who is going against the forum rules ? What about if i started to post in portuguese in all the threads in the forum ? Will you shut down all the threads ? lol

I guess we'll get a ton of closed threads! Big Grin
27-09-2011, 10:39 PM | Post: #33
Offline Dracula666 
Nice to see a Portuguese server and a Portuguese clan!
I will add this to my bookmarks for sure!

[Image: sniperw.png]
29-09-2011, 06:32 AM | Post: #34
Offline Zeitman 

Bookmark the server then show us your a teamplayer and you get VIP Slot!*

"Nobre povo, nação valente e imortal!"

"Noble people, brave nation and immortal!"

* This offer is open to all players. Unattended slots will be deleted, we are looking for active players.

05-10-2011, 05:58 PM | Post: #35
Offline cpt.stone 
i got a vip slot yay

22-10-2011, 02:14 AM | Post: #36
Offline [C.O.P]Sp4nker 
Nice...

30-12-2011, 06:44 AM | Post: #37
Offline Zeitman 
NOTICE: Server is down due to lack of competive gameplay in BFP4F and no clan support.. The latest updates and the way the game is now made impossible for us to continue supporting a server for EAsy´s BFP4F. We appologize for any inconvience.

30-12-2011, 06:00 PM | Post: #38
Offline UselessB 
Every server that goes down costs EAsy a regular income, and sends a huge message. Keep it up.

<Inappropriate signature removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Stating that EA removed content from my account without my permission, after telling me that they wouldn't, is inappropriate.
30-12-2011, 06:19 PM | Post: #39
Offline Zeitman 
(30-12-2011 06:00 PM)UselessB Wrote:  sends a huge message.

Yes, we hope so Smile thanks everyone!

21-10-2012, 04:46 PM | Post: #40
Offline LuciferPt 
É uma merdice... Pq?
Regras estupidas de armas