Hello There, Guest!

14-07-2011, 03:33 PM | Post: #1
Offline sensei 
I'm going to explain this in 4 different languages andi hope the visitors of these forums will finally understand that you aren't allowed to speak an other language then English in these forums

C'est interdit pour parler francais dans les forums, ou tu vas parler englais ou tu vas parler francais dans un autre forum.

It is forbidden to speak an other language than english in these forums, or you speak english or you go speak french in an other forum.

Está prohibido hablar otros idiomas que el inglés en este foro, o hablas inglés, o vas a hablar francés a otro foro.

Kyk hier. op die forum kan jy net in ingels tune, en indien jy afrikaans wil praat doen dit dan by die huis, maar nie hier nie ne!

Het is verboden om in deze forums een andere taal dan engels te spreken, spreek engels op deze forums of ga nederlands spreken op een ander forum.

Es ist verboten andere Sprachen außer Englisch in diesem Forum zu sprechen, entweder sprichst du Englisch oder du sprichst Französisch in einem anderen Forum.
Nolle dicere linguam Latina in hoc foro, dice Linguam anglicam aut dice linguam Latina in alium forum.

Stupid questions do not exist, only stupid people who ask questions do.
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2011 10:17 PM by sensei.)
14-07-2011, 03:43 PM | Post: #2
Offline anroges 
I think that you should write it in german, too:

Es ist verboten andere Sprachen außer Englisch in diesem Forum zu sprechen, entweder sprichst du Englisch oder du sprichst Französisch in einem anderen Forum.
14-07-2011, 04:40 PM | Post: #3
Offline sensei 
Could someone plese write this sentence in: spanish, italian, russian, greece and all other language you know, so i acn collect them in one thread.

14-07-2011, 05:12 PM | Post: #4
Offline redharvest 
lol, i think not many people speak latin bro. ^^get google translate to do that^^

[Image: AAQ48Ke.gif]
14-07-2011, 05:30 PM | Post: #5
Offline sensei 
(14-07-2011 05:12 PM)redharvest Wrote:  lol, i think not many people speak latin bro. ^^get google translate to do that^^

I did that myself btw, and if this forum allowed the (old) greece alfabet, i would write it in old greece too.

14-07-2011, 05:44 PM | Post: #6
Offline remlof 
in Afrikaans is goes something like this: Kyk hier. op die forum kan jy net in ingels tune, en indien jy afrikaans wil praat doen dit dan by die huis, maar nie hier nie ne!
14-07-2011, 06:29 PM | Post: #7
Offline Conlin_Tom 
In spanish here:

Está prohibido hablar otros idiomas que el inglés en este foro, o hablas inglés, o vas a hablar francés a otro foro.

[Image: ConlinTomsSig.jpg]
Awesome signature made by Sgt.Standish!
14-07-2011, 07:19 PM | Post: #8
Offline StarTrekMonster 
Useless post:
Quote:Post in English
We're a multi-cultural and multi-lingual bunch here on the forums, let's all try and speak the same language so everyone can participate. Please be considerate to those who have difficulties with English.

Read the forum rules. http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru....php?aid=1

[Image: JP7ot.png]

(This post was last modified: 14-07-2011 07:20 PM by StarTrekMonster.)
14-07-2011, 08:55 PM | Post: #9
Offline Tanis 
Sensei, you CAN speak other languages as long as you provide an English translation with it. Please check your information first before posting next time.

[img]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/655/taniscmsigd.png[img]
Thanks to Tobias for the sig! [] Dxdiag and HiJackThis
14-07-2011, 10:23 PM | Post: #10
Offline sensei 
(14-07-2011 08:55 PM)Tanis Wrote:  Sensei, you CAN speak other languages as long as you provide an English translation with it. Please check your information first before posting next time.

But why the F would you speak your own language if you can deliver the English translation with it?
That makes totaly no sense, my mother language isn't English but why would i post an dutch version of all my English posts, that would be just stupid.

14-07-2011, 11:23 PM | Post: #11
Offline NI_75 
Is not correctly written on spanish
"Está prohibido hablar otros idiomas que el inglés en este foro, o hablas inglés, o vas a hablar francés a otro foro." ---> BAD

"Está prohibido escribir en otro idioma que no sea inglés en este foro, o posteas en inglés, o vas a otro foro en español." --->WELL
15-07-2011, 08:52 AM | Post: #12
Offline sensei 
(14-07-2011 07:19 PM)StarTrekMonster Wrote:  Useless post:
Quote:Post in English
We're a multi-cultural and multi-lingual bunch here on the forums, let's all try and speak the same language so everyone can participate. Please be considerate to those who have difficulties with English.

Read the forum rules. http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru....php?aid=1

No one ( except some forum geeks) has read the forum rules, look at how much posts there are in other languages then English.

15-07-2011, 10:42 AM | Post: #13
Offline StarTrekMonster 
I don't think they will read this post more than forum rules.
And it's easier for forum moderator to say: Read forum rules
than: Read the post of the random guy that no-one knows it's in New comers section between page 1 and 60 I think.

[Image: JP7ot.png]

15-07-2011, 01:22 PM | Post: #14
Offline sensei 
(15-07-2011 10:42 AM)StarTrekMonster Wrote:  I don't think they will read this post more than forum rules.
And it's easier for forum moderator to say: Read forum rules
than: Read the post of the random guy that no-one knows it's in New comers section between page 1 and 60 I think.

why would he say that, the forum rules aren't written here.

15-07-2011, 04:47 PM | Post: #15
Offline Conlin_Tom 
(14-07-2011 11:23 PM)NI_75 Wrote:  Is not correctly written on spanish
"Está prohibido hablar otros idiomas que el inglés en este foro, o hablas inglés, o vas a hablar francés a otro foro." ---> BAD

"Está prohibido escribir en otro idioma que no sea inglés en este foro, o posteas en inglés, o vas a otro foro en español." --->WELL

I'm a spanish speaker, so I know how to translate correctly into spanish. And, If you didn't see, in the first post, sensei wrote 'speak' and 'go to speak french', so I translated what he wrote.Cool

Then, it's well said or not, is other thing.

15-07-2011, 05:00 PM | Post: #16
Offline DemonLord 
Now Spanish and French are the same thing huh?

[Image: SignatureBattlefieldPlay4Free.png]
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2011 05:00 PM by DemonLord.)
15-07-2011, 05:29 PM | Post: #17
Offline Conlin_Tom 
(15-07-2011 05:00 PM)DemonLord Wrote:  Now Spanish and French are the same thing huh?

Noone never said that. I just based my translation in the sentence with french.

15-07-2011, 05:39 PM | Post: #18
Offline s0b1esk1 
Šiame forume leidžiama kalbėti tiktais Anglų kalba. Visos kitos kalbos yra draudžiamos.

In this forum you are allowed to speak only English. Every other languague is forbitten.
Or something like that, Lithuanians will understand, so please add this too.

Live for Speed fan!
16-07-2011, 10:12 PM | Post: #19
Offline TacticalS 
不会说中国话了。只有英文是允许一杯茶。
17-07-2011, 05:32 AM | Post: #20
Offline Imashrub 
(14-07-2011 10:23 PM)sensei Wrote:  
(14-07-2011 08:55 PM)Tanis Wrote:  Sensei, you CAN speak other languages as long as you provide an English translation with it. Please check your information first before posting next time.

But why the F would you speak your own language if you can deliver the English translation with it?
That makes totaly no sense, my mother language isn't English but why would i post an dutch version of all my English posts, that would be just stupid.

Actually using both can be useful, somethings don't translate well and often the meaning can be lost due to poor translation. Google translate while good enough to convey the message in an understandable way will often fail at conveying the meaning the person writing it had intended. At least writing it in both languages will let some people understand exactly what your saying.