Hello There, Guest!

12-07-2011, 07:55 PM | Post: #181
Offline CireX 
Aussalt -> less lifes, medics will not come to you, so let them spawn near you (even if they die, they are selfish anyway).

Medic -> Do not bring the dead soldiers back to the field, they will be killed before they have a change to aim.

recon -> Look to your own noobs in your team. They will spot the enemy snipers by running around like a chicken.

Engineer -> RPG is the strongest sniper ever made, use it well, 1 shot = 1 kill.
12-07-2011, 08:03 PM | Post: #182
Offline .PeaceWalk3r. 
Don't be a lone wolf, try to be with as many teamates as you can
12-07-2011, 08:06 PM | Post: #183
Offline el_rf13 
- if your a medic remember to deploy a medic box to your teammates.
-if they're isn't a vehicle you want, do not idle around your main base because you didn't get a jet or helicopter, this is what causes your team to lose.
-do not get in a jets way when it's about to take off.

[Image: Rhybh.png]
[/url]
12-07-2011, 08:07 PM | Post: #184
Offline BettyLou 
If you kill someone - it's because you are a highly skilled marksman
If someone kills you - it's because the other guy is a hacker
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2011 08:08 PM by BettyLou.)
12-07-2011, 08:08 PM | Post: #185
Offline FeelGoodInc 
#1- Have fun! It's a game, its what we want to be doing or we would be somewhere else.
#2- Treat others as you would like to be treated. (Good advice anytime, anywhere)
#3- Team work, team work, team work! (Travel in packs, vary your skills, more hands make light work, and capture flags faster ^_^)
#4- Don't blow up your own teams vehicles. (I don't care if you want to get there first, without a team and the right equipment, you can't win. Plus someone else might actually have skills in it)
#5- The Flag! I don't care how well you do, or how many people you kill, if your enemy takes all the bases, your whole team loses.

When I play, I can jump in a tank or an APC and wreak some havoc! I like the turrets and can pull off some wicked shots with them. I spot like its going out of style. (Thank you for the points! *score*) I call people back to me when they die in my area. I drop ammo, Everywhere! Smoke? No problem, nade it and ask questions later. Hope I helped!

Keep up the good work and see you on the battlefield. I'll be the one up front. ^_^
12-07-2011, 08:10 PM | Post: #186
Offline DemonClaw 
While sprinting press and hold zoom when you stop sprinting you will automatically be aiming down the barrel/scope at your enemy. In tight spaces hold fire while sprinting to automatically fire when you stop sprinting.
12-07-2011, 08:12 PM | Post: #187
Offline SkipJamesHendrix 
All flags taken by the bad guys in Oman? Grab the chopper, fly HIGH and jump out over D. Make sure you tell others in the chopper before you jump, if you're the pilot.
12-07-2011, 08:13 PM | Post: #188
Offline Dodgeball55 
- Use the minimap to locate teammates and vehicles
- When capping an enemy point as assault use "Call reinforcements" to spawn teammates that died rushing with you.
- When crossing a street use a smoke grenade
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2011 11:05 AM by Dodgeball55.)
12-07-2011, 08:13 PM | Post: #189
Offline astomishx 
be careful knifing someone with DMR skill

hello
[Image: BFP4F_Mini_Sig038.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12-07-2011, 08:13 PM | Post: #190
Offline xPyth0s 
(12-07-2011 05:06 PM)0x5b;L30x5d;RichyB420 Wrote:  Better gaming equipment = more kills.

Get yourself a good optical mouse. (I personally use the G500 from Logitech but I'd reccomend going with Razer, better quality stuff built specifically for gaming).

Money can't buy skill.. Owning with a laptop mouse and newb weapons ftw
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2011 08:14 PM by xPyth0s.)
12-07-2011, 08:15 PM | Post: #191
Offline SgtBohlen 
My Tip of the Day: Keep your head down and bite the dust......
12-07-2011, 08:19 PM | Post: #192
Offline DemonClaw 
For engineers if you see a white square around an enemy vehicle even if its far away or behind cover fire your rpg (rocket-propelled grenade) towards the sky. The rocket will automatically fly towards the target (including fighter jets).
12-07-2011, 08:21 PM | Post: #193
Offline G7R1 
"Remember, Pump Action Shotguns do more damage than Full Auto Shotguns."

"In a Jet or Helicopter, remember to drop Flares when locked by an enemy Anti-Air battery."

[Image: trollin3.jpg]

G7R1 = Medic / G7R2 = Assault / G7R3 = Recon / G7R4 = Engineer
12-07-2011, 08:23 PM | Post: #194
Offline kszabi51 
Shoot before you get shooted, kill before you get killed and don't forget to stop for rest!
12-07-2011, 08:24 PM | Post: #195
Offline DemonClaw 
For assault if you have invested in c4 place your c4 in any vehicle and head towards an enemy base. leave the vehicle for an enemy to use it or get out of the helicopter while it is headed towards the enemy and expode your c4 for cinematic effect. Timing is very import.
12-07-2011, 08:31 PM | Post: #196
Offline structura 
Here's a little trick to prevent vehicle theft.

If you're an engineer and you're currently playing Oman (US side) drop a mine under the tank and the apc on A flag. Works well against russians that usually try to rush your base early in the round and steal vehicles ;D
12-07-2011, 08:33 PM | Post: #197
Offline DemonClaw 
For professional snipers train your self in taking down helicopter pilots/vehicle drivers. Remmember the american transport helicopter pilot is seated on your left and the russian pilot is on your right. The sniper rifle M95 is a great sniper for this job and sells for 980 battlefunds and lasts forever.
12-07-2011, 08:36 PM | Post: #198
Offline DemonClaw 
If you are waiting for a vehicle to respawn hold your enter/exit button default E to get inside as soon as it spawns.
12-07-2011, 08:38 PM | Post: #199
Offline Prof.Killer 
If you are assault, don't forget use ammo box to resupply your ammo. If you have more ammo, you will survive longer.
If you pilot a attack helicopter, you first must destroy all Anti-air weapons in enemies teritory, and if you do it, enemies never destroy your helicopter !
best knife attack position on your PC is middle mouse, it's fastest way to use knife !

[Image: love-png.3055]

12-07-2011, 08:40 PM | Post: #200
Offline Joakim[I] 
If you see a teammate doing the "Medic" emote, be a true mate and go heal him.

T-bag dead enemies isn't a good idea, you never know who is using Dead Man's Trigger..

Use search!

Don't forget a coffe break.

Men are like mascara. They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

Always keep an eye on your HP's, it can save many death's.

The life is short, and a bullet can make it even shorter.

Only activate the "Adrenaline Shot" when an enemy is in front of your scope.

Girls are like parking spots. The good ones are usually taken.

[Image: jockek.png]