Hello There, Guest!

17-08-2011, 07:28 AM | Post: #41
Offline MRPLEP2_U 
i have done everything..cant figure it out
17-08-2011, 07:31 AM | Post: #42
Offline HomeSen 
(17-08-2011 07:28 AM)MRPLEP2_U Wrote:  i have done everything..cant figure it out

Did you also try clearing ALL browser's caches?
Also try resetting InternetExplorer. Even if you use another browser to start the game, the game itsself uses several settings from IE to connect to the servers:
(16-08-2011 09:03 PM)HomeSen Wrote:  Try resetting IE. WARNING: This will delete all saved passwords and bookmarks Wink
  1. Open InternetExplorer
  2. Go to Tools->InternetSettings
  3. Switch to the "Advanced" tab
  4. Click the "Reset..." button
  5. Activate the "Delete personal settings" option
  6. Click the "Reset" button
  7. Close IE and start it again

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

19-08-2011, 04:09 AM | Post: #43
Offline AGenericHero 
My problem is whenever I try to enter a server, the regular loading screen occurs as usual. I wait for the white bar to reach, and when it does reach or doesn't move after that, I'm stuck at the endless loading screen. When I press the Esc button sometimes it brings up a scoreboard, and then it says 'you have been disconnected from the server' or something like that. What happened? I own a laptop by the way. Could it be it's specs?

Intel®Core™ Duo CPU T2400 @ 1.83GHz
987 MHz, 1.00 GB of RAM
19-08-2011, 08:22 AM | Post: #44
Offline HomeSen 
Well, it isn't the fastest machine and the RAM is quite little. So adding more RAM might solve it four you, though I'm not totally sure about that.

For how long have you waited? Since a few days ago, I'm experiencing the same issues on a much more powerfull system Wink When the map gets loaded, the bar is filled and after about a minute, I can finally join the game, when people already captured almost all flags. At first I always closed the game and tried again. But once I "sat it out" and waited to see, if it will finally finish loading the map.

I'm planning to investigate the issue this weekend, though I'm not sure what causes this behavior.

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

27-08-2011, 10:11 AM | Post: #45
Offline WolfMoonSword 
EDIT: Never mind, i fixed it.
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2011 10:22 AM by WolfMoonSword.)
27-08-2011, 01:49 PM | Post: #46
Offline FishySeven 
I have a problem.

My game is loads up after pressing PLAY NOW, then I go to join a game, but there is a problem; the loading screen is all jumbled up, and has the static of something like the old TV screens, and then when the loading BAR is full, the music keeps playing and I cannot play, it just has that screen forever. I really want to play the game, but I cant.

I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling, but it doesnt work. Any help is appreciated! Smile
27-08-2011, 02:36 PM | Post: #47
Offline HomeSen 
(27-08-2011 01:49 PM)FishySeven Wrote:  I have a problem.

My game is loads up after pressing PLAY NOW, then I go to join a game, but there is a problem; the loading screen is all jumbled up, and has the static of something like the old TV screens, and then when the loading BAR is full, the music keeps playing and I cannot play, it just has that screen forever. I really want to play the game, but I cant.

I have tried uninstalling then reinstalling, but it doesnt work. Any help is appreciated! Smile

Could you please attach your DxDiag.txt and HiJackThis.log, following the guide in my signature: "Help us to help you".
What do you mean by "the loading screen is all jumbled up"? Could you make and attach a screenshot of it, please? Also make sure to clear the game's WebCache folder (see workaround #11)

27-08-2011, 03:12 PM | Post: #48
Offline FishySeven 
It turns out that I can actually play, as I just did, but it was terribly laggy.
The stuff you wanted is here, but the picture won't atach for some reason. I'll try another post...

Attached File(s)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 43.12 KB / Downloads: 21)
.log  hijackthis.log (Size: 9.81 KB / Downloads: 25)

27-08-2011, 03:25 PM | Post: #49
Offline FishySeven 
This is the only picture I can get, but here it is, and I think you get the jist of it...

[Image: 185370_207356215991414_100001511107581_5...3690_s.jpg]
28-08-2011, 11:10 AM | Post: #50
Offline HomeSen 
The image looks quite weird, but it might be fixed by installing the latest available driver for your video card. Your driver is quite outdated (from 2005) and you can find the latest driver (from 2010) here: http://support.amd.com/de/gpudownload/wi...ng=English
The newer driver might fix the graphical bug, as well as the lagging (at least a bit).

From your HiJackThis.log I can see that you have quite many programs running on your system. I would thus recommend you to close all programs that you don't need, either manually, or by using GameBooster.
GameBooster a free software that can automatically close programs and services, when switching to "Gaming Mode", and also starts these programs, as soon as you leave the "Gaming Mode". And in your case it should be able to free up quite a lot of memory that then can be used by the game. So it's definitely worth a try Wink

28-08-2011, 02:12 PM | Post: #51
Offline FishySeven 
Thanks very much! Seeing as I can't get BF2 or BF3, I can at least play this!
01-09-2011, 12:01 PM | Post: #52
Offline hotrod473 
when trying to update keep getting an error messege that says ( error occured failed toapply delta file ) (x86) what would be the possible problem and fix.Dodgy
01-09-2011, 12:10 PM | Post: #53
Offline HomeSen 
(01-09-2011 12:01 PM)hotrod473 Wrote:  when trying to update keep getting an error messege that says ( error occured failed toapply delta file ) (x86) what would be the possible problem and fix.Dodgy

Please read this Alert: http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...#pid463026

07-09-2011, 12:20 PM | Post: #54
Offline emyeu5phut 
when i load mine it just opens up goes to the updater then opens another screen that is white... then closes out of no where
07-09-2011, 12:30 PM | Post: #55
Offline HomeSen 
(07-09-2011 12:20 PM)emyeu5phut Wrote:  when i load mine it just opens up goes to the updater then opens another screen that is white... then closes out of no where

Please attach your DxDiag.txt, following the guide in my signature: "Help us to help you"

08-09-2011, 01:49 PM | Post: #56
Offline emyeu5phut 
kk there u go homesen o.o

Attached File(s)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 41.29 KB / Downloads: 182)

08-09-2011, 02:20 PM | Post: #57
Offline HomeSen 
(08-09-2011 01:49 PM)DxDiag.txt by emyeu5phut Wrote:Card name: Intel® 82865G Graphics Controller

This video chip doesn't support PixelShader 2.0 which is a hardware feature that the game engine requires. I'm afraid you wont be able to ever play with that notebook, sorry.

09-09-2011, 11:49 PM | Post: #58
Offline emyeu5phut 
lol to be honest o. o its not a notebook lol just a old cpu xP i will download it once my real computer is back in shape xP ty for all the help homesen
10-09-2011, 12:23 AM | Post: #59
Offline IGLIII 
i tried the steps above but nothing... what can i do ???!!!
10-09-2011, 04:20 PM | Post: #60
Offline RSPruitt 
Getting endless loading screen!! Please help.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached File(s)
.txt  DxDiag.txt (Size: 37.46 KB / Downloads: 15)
.log  hijackthis.log (Size: 6.08 KB / Downloads: 21)