Hello There, Guest!

09-07-2011, 12:30 AM | Post: #1
Offline charliesheen69 
START
helicopters:
get three people in each blackhawk and cap A, once that is done split up and make the push for B and C, Apache should provide air support, protect the blackhawks, and take out the AAs. for the rest of the match provide air support for as long as possible. if you die follow procedure for apaches or ground vehicles.

jets:
bomb the hell out of the AAs and the RU base and provide air support

boats:
get 2 people to D, one should capture it while the other should camp behind the rock (use claymores) taking out enemies and, when it respawns, jack the russian tank

Ground Vehicles:
get the APC at the carrier and go to A. help capture it and wait for your buddy to arrive at A with the stolen russian tank

Infantry:
get a recon at the hotel at c, have engineers behind the vehicles, have medics assults and recon driving ( if engineers stay behind the vehicles and repair, they shouldnt need a medic). Tag vehicles for your buddy in the apache

NEXT

Helicopters:
only have one person in the apache. make sure he is an amazing pilot (the best apache pilot i encountered was xsoapx) continue air support and crush enemy vehicles.use your hellfires on tagged vehicles as these can take out a tank in two shots

jets:
continue bombing AAs and vehicles as well as keeping other jets out of the sky. periodically bomb the RU base to take out vehicles before a base camper can even take off (and/or crash) the aircrafts

boats: not needed at the moment

Ground vehicles:
at A now you should have the two buggys, two humvees, two APCs (one from the base), and two tanks (one of them should be stolen from the russians, to get it to A take it from D (which your friend has momentarily captured) around B (which the blackhawk has momentarily captured) and down the beach to A

Infantry:
continue tagging, repairing, driving and sniping

NEXT
This is the fun part
allow your enemy to capture D (keep them off the AAs though) and let them get moderately close to C. Form a pyramid with the vehicles (two tanks in the front to crush the enemies at c, an APC on each side to protect flanks, and two humvees in the middle to provide assistance and to look awesome) the recon on the hotel at C should take a screenshot because this will look really cool

once you have crushed C and gotten some kills, split the team in half. get one of each to advance to D past the RU base, with adequate amounts of engineers. get the other side to go around to
D past B with the same amount of engineers.

now take the side closest to C in to D and distract the people there while the other team comes around the back to trap them. annihilate. now place all vehicles at the entrance to the RU base near C with the exception of the two tanks. one tank should go to the hill overlooking the base and rain hell upon the vehicles trying to get out. the other tank should block the exit near B

CONGRATULATIONS
you have now trapped the Russians in their base and won the match. if air support is doing their job, no jets or helicopters should have escaped. the enemy vehicles should be killed immediately by the tanks. if any slip through, the aircrafts or other vehicles will destroy them instantly.

if something goes wrong (i.e. a vehicle is destroyed) compensate. move your APCs to the location that was being covered. the pilot/driver should wait for the vehicle to respawn. if the Russian tank was destroyed have only the tank go one way while both APCs go the other way

If teamwork in this game exists then may this guide help you

PM me if you have an issue that cannot be expressed in the comments

Inappropriate signature image removed - Silvanoshi
09-07-2011, 01:05 AM | Post: #2
Offline strangers123 
This sounds SO fkn AWESOME although you need a skilled team communicating well over teamspeak/ventrilo/whatever voice chat
some suggestions: The blackhawk that spawns should fly low in the river and under the bridge to D at the start instead of boats. (yes, blackhawks are easier to see flying in low but harder to kill and boat drivers have to dismount and run to D to cap) The helicopter is faster than boats AND can land at the back of D. 1 boat should follow and the guy(s) in that boat should capture B. The stolen tank (if not at D, dont cap D if it is at D take the tank and cap D)
By now your boats/APC and attackhelicopter will have capped A and now are now pushing towards C while the squads that took B will rendezvous with the squad that capped D. If all went well C is yours and you can begin shelling the russian base with tanks from D. IF the blackhawk survived the landing at D then that can help take out infantry and light vehicles in the base and in the back road entrance to B.

Just my 2 cents and if we could ever find such good teamwork then this would work well. The biggest risk with this tactic is enemy jets at the start. If they get a good pilot then its game over!

Oh, and if you see people on the carrier in a normal match waiting for a jet/helicopter just get a jet and ram them towards the out of bounds zone. Definately annoying but pretty fun to watch. Just make sure you have a flag on the ground to spawn at when doing this so you dont ram the flag cappers

09-07-2011, 01:21 AM | Post: #3
Offline =TRAVISTY= 
Pure fantasy!

Plans like that would only work against the NOOBist RU team!

1 - RU caps B, C, D fast. Only noobs leave the tank to be stolen!

2 - A Good RU team will be at A BEFORE US can cap it!

3 - Good RU pilots will be whacking BH's before get half-way to shore!

4 - You only have 16 players! Exact how many of each class and where are they to be stationed?! And what Levels would they have to be?!

5 - Teamwork like this doesn't exist in ANY Battlefield pub server! You would have to go to Tournament and League events to see such teamwork.

=TRAVISTY= Engineer . . . +TRAVISTY+ Medic . . . ~TRAVISTY~ Assault
09-07-2011, 01:55 AM | Post: #4
Offline -Tigar- 
With strategy or w/o it, if you have noobish camping team, you'll do absolutely nothing!

[Image: mojss.png]
"Tiger! Tiger! burning bright in the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful symmetry?"
09-07-2011, 04:18 AM | Post: #5
Offline charliesheen69 
@strangers123
The thing I'd be worried about is that there's only 16 people to a team so you have to disperse the people. The reason I'd use boats is that they're harder to see and you can silently flank D

@=travesty=
if you noticed, most TEams in this game do not work together well and think this is call of duty
As for the # issue: 8 vehicle+4 engineers = 12 + 1 recon+ 3 pilots (jets and apache) = 16
The blackhawk pilots will probably have been shot down and will have taken over as the recon, engineers, or drivers.

Of course this could only happen in a game where there is teamspeak
I use raidcall

Thanks for your suggestions and feedback

09-07-2011, 04:32 AM | Post: #6
Offline =TRAVISTY= 
(09-07-2011 04:18 AM)charliesheen69 Wrote:  @=travesty=
if you noticed, most TEams in this game do not work together well and think this is call of duty
As for the # issue: 8 vehicle+4 engineers = 12 + 1 recon+ 3 pilots (jets and apache) = 16

if you noticed, there is no class switching so good luck getting the right combination of classes and abilities to show up and then do what you think they should be doing.

Again, given the current P4F environment, with no squads, no class switching, no VOIP, no spawn control, it's impossible to organize such a plan let alone execute one.

Like I said, such plans are pure fantasy.

=TRAVISTY= Engineer . . . +TRAVISTY+ Medic . . . ~TRAVISTY~ Assault
09-07-2011, 05:30 AM | Post: #7
Offline jbo1212 
1 - RU caps B, C, D fast. Only noobs leave the tank to be stolen!

2 - A Good RU team will be at A BEFORE US can cap it!

3 - Good RU pilots will be whacking BH's before get half-way to shore!

4 - You only have 16 players! Exact how many of each class and where are they to be stationed?! And what Levels would they have to be?!

5 - Teamwork like this doesn't exist in ANY Battlefield pub server! You would have to go to Tournament and League events to see such teamwork. IVE DONE THAT B4 WITH OUT TOURNMENT OR LEAGUE EVENTS so yeah its possabile
10-07-2011, 04:36 PM | Post: #8
Offline charliesheen69 
(09-07-2011 04:32 AM)=TRAVISTY= Wrote:  
(09-07-2011 04:18 AM)charliesheen69 Wrote:  @=travesty=

if you noticed, there is no class switching so good luck getting the right combination of classes and abilities to show up and then do what you think they should be doing.

Again, given the current P4F environment, with no squads, no class switching, no VOIP, no spawn control, it's impossible to organize such a plan let alone execute one.

Like I said, such plans are pure fantasy.

You are definitely correct. This type of plan would never happen naturally
If there was 16 people who were all in on it, then it would be possible

As for the tank, maybe I should revise:
If the two people on the boat waited for the tank to respawn at d then they could take it
It would take a highly skilled team and excellent communication

10-07-2011, 04:55 PM | Post: #9
Offline PsYengineer 
xsoapx wasnt the freaking best apache pilot
i know people wich kicking his ass at piloting did he flyed under the freaking bridge near B like 100 people? like me?
10-07-2011, 08:12 PM | Post: #10
Offline charliesheen69 
(10-07-2011 04:55 PM)PsYengineer Wrote:  xsoapx wasnt the freaking best apache pilot
i know people wich kicking his backside at piloting did he flyed under the freaking bridge near B like 100 people? like me?

He is one of the best that I've ever had
I was his gunner and went 16/0 with him

If you think that you are better, I'm not one to judge. If you are in fact better then I would love to encounter you in a game.
Perhaps it's just my bad luck but he's the only pilot that hasn't gotten me shot down so IMO he's a great pilot
Again, I'm not really qualified to judge who's good but to me he seemed like an excellent pilot

Inappropriate signature image removed - Silvanoshi (This post was last modified: 10-07-2011 08:17 PM by charliesheen69.)
10-07-2011, 09:51 PM | Post: #11
Offline tinfang 
It would be nice if while US to have people actually getting off the carrier. Every time I take the furthest boat and am the first one at the base until the helo arrives and then if noone grabs the tanks I move them to shore, where my team pronptly ignores them. I don't like driving tanks, I'd rather roam in a humvee.
11-07-2011, 04:09 AM | Post: #12
Offline charliesheen69 
(10-07-2011 09:51 PM)tinfang Wrote:  It would be nice if while US to have people actually getting off the carrier. Every time I take the furthest boat and am the first one at the base until the helo arrives and then if noone grabs the tanks I move them to shore, where my team pronptly ignores them. I don't like driving tanks, I'd rather roam in a humvee.

The problem is most people who play this game came straight from mw2 where you dont need teamwork. All you need is to camp in a corner until your aimbotting teammate orders up a tactical nuke
Most of them don't know what teamwork is and they all wanna play it their way and fight over who gets to crash the apache first

11-07-2011, 08:33 PM | Post: #13
Offline FarmerFaz 
"Only have one person in the apache."

[Image: 28339-article-%5Brelease%5D-ps3-multi-to...-break.png]

[Image: tracerdartgun_border.jpg]
Those who do not know history are condemned to repeat it
To put it short, use search
12-07-2011, 12:27 AM | Post: #14
Offline charliesheen69 
(11-07-2011 08:33 PM)FarmerFaz Wrote:  "Only have one person in the apache."

i think that was due to some incorrect math on my part

14-07-2011, 05:26 AM | Post: #15
Offline WyldFox 
(12-07-2011 12:27 AM)charliesheen69 Wrote:  
(11-07-2011 08:33 PM)FarmerFaz Wrote:  "Only have one person in the apache."

i think that was due to some incorrect math on my part

on a personal note i was on a 5 kill streak in a game when i was in the zone one day and while i was reloading following an enemy chopper, my co pilot fired when i told him not to. He made the enemy aware of our presence and gave him enough time while i was reloading to turn and kill me. I learned my lesson by spacing out my reload and firing so my down time is lowered

[Image: wildfox_boss.png]

The Weapon Cache Guide Series
14-07-2011, 05:35 AM | Post: #16
Offline FlyingMachineGun 
@ WyldFox: Exactly. I hate having a co-pilot in the chopper for that very reason.

Co-pilots pretty useless. As a co-pilot, you barely get any points. Only advantage is the tracer. Otherwise, all co-pilots do is spam their weapon doing negligible damage and give away your position in the process.

BF P4F Dev team needs to either get rid of the Apache co-pilots altogether -OR- make their weaponry more useful/powerful.

[Image: pay4play.png]
14-07-2011, 02:47 PM | Post: #17
Offline stone:head:65 
(11-07-2011 04:09 AM)charliesheen69 Wrote:  
(10-07-2011 09:51 PM)tinfang Wrote:  It would be nice if while US to have people actually getting off the carrier. Every time I take the furthest boat and am the first one at the base until the helo arrives and then if noone grabs the tanks I move them to shore, where my team pronptly ignores them. I don't like driving tanks, I'd rather roam in a humvee.

The problem is most people who play this game came straight from mw2 where you dont need teamwork. All you need is to camp in a corner until your aimbotting teammate orders up a tactical nuke
Most of them don't know what teamwork is and they all wanna play it their way and fight over who gets to crash the apache first

How about this? While playing Oman (US side) over lunch today, there was a guy who took the Apache's co-pilot seat, then turned the gun and blasted the Blackhawk next to him, leaving a number of players on the deck of the flat top without a ride. Now I usually jump over the side to get into one of those boats and I'm oftentimes one of the first to arrive at point A. But in this instance, I just stood there on the deck for a few seconds, bewildered by this guy happily flying off in the Apache, while the rest of the team waited for another chopper to pop up. I mean, fighting over who gets to fly the chopper and to man the gun is already bad enough. But does one have deny others an opportunity to get a ride?

15-07-2011, 03:19 PM | Post: #18
Offline Badger-recon44 
Those guys get kicked and banned from my server if I or any of our admins catch them.. Crazycanuck server Karkand/ Omand only server.. http://battlefield.play4free.com/bookmar...439c4a133d

[Image: 3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif]
23-06-2012, 12:52 PM | Post: #19
Offline Mark275 
Good Tactic