Hello There, Guest!

26-06-2011, 12:55 AM | Post: #1
Offline Xerovision007 
Click this link to add server to Bookmarks, http://battlefield.play4free.com/bookmar...2d56a9334a

New Web Address http://bfairmaps.com/

Currently running GULF OF OMAN and DRAGON VALLEY, will be adding more Air maps as they come out!
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2011 08:44 PM by Xerovision007.)
26-06-2011, 01:18 AM | Post: #2
Offline MasterGoo 
CHAOS Rules:

No AIM Bots DUH!
Do not DESTROY Team Vehicles
No Verbal Harassment
No Team Killing

Please report problems to admins /[at]/ gochaos.net
26-06-2011, 02:05 AM | Post: #3
Offline NucleAhero 
Nice, where is the server located?

26-06-2011, 02:36 AM | Post: #4
Offline MarkyO 
So I'm guessing it's a 24/7 Oman server .....

[Image: final.jpg]

Day9tv Senior Admin / Producer
eSports Enthusiast
26-06-2011, 02:40 AM | Post: #5
Offline ShadowHunter97 
Sweet! Going to be on it forever!

[Image: ShadownHunter_sig.jpg]
Thanks to Johnysnake for the amazing signature! I am part of the Legion.
26-06-2011, 05:20 AM | Post: #6
Offline MasterGoo 
(26-06-2011 02:05 AM)NucleAhero Wrote:  Nice, where is the server located?

The server is in Chicago.

Quote:Posted by MarkyO - Today 01:36 AM
So I'm guessing it's a 24/7 Oman server .....

Yes but it will have Dragon Valley as soon as its out and that should be soon. Dragon Valley is already on the PTE.
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2011 05:27 AM by MasterGoo.)
26-06-2011, 07:46 AM | Post: #7
Offline SgtNight1oo0 
Awww, i cant log in on PTE
26-06-2011, 11:28 AM | Post: #8
Offline MasterGoo 
(26-06-2011 07:46 AM)SgtNight1oo0 Wrote:  Awww, i cant log in on PTE
Sorry they do not let us rent servers for PTE use. That would be nice; we would love to add Dragon Valley. You will need to find us on the main game none PTE. There is a book mark to the server on the first post in this thread.

We need a study of the Lag. We would like to know if the majority of players think the servers runs well from Chicago for them, If not we are willing to migrate to Dallas Texas, but we need to know what you think so please let us. Please let us know so we can make the experience as smooth for everyone or at least the majority as is possible.

Bookmark Server
[Image: ncciT.png]
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2011 11:41 AM by MasterGoo.)
27-06-2011, 03:54 AM | Post: #9
Offline MasterGoo 
24/7 Air Maps is now proud to be streaming bans via GGC.

We wanted to let our users know and to thank GGC for their efforts!

Thanks GGC!

http://battlefield.play4free.com/bookmar...2d56a9334a

Bookmark Server
27-06-2011, 04:54 AM | Post: #10
Offline Pistol-Whip 
Never too many 24/7 Omen servers Smile
27-06-2011, 07:59 AM | Post: #11
Offline MasterGoo 
Nope and we are looking forward to Dragon Valley!

Bookmark Server
27-06-2011, 08:10 AM | Post: #12
Offline MasterGoo 
We are looking for a couple admins to cover late shifts such as Midnight on US West coast. Our server has been mostly full for the 2 days it's been up. In fact it was maxed out for 23 hours straight with people in the queue yesterday. I logged on tonight and it was down to 10 people, and team balance was off.

We fixed the team balance but I have reason to believe the population was low because of a problem player we might not have caught. So it might be nice if we have 2 admins for late night shifts.

If you are interested post a reply, an Interview must take place on our Team Speak 3 Beta Server. The interview and regular contact on the voice server is required to be an Admin on 24/7 Air Maps.

If you are interested please let us know.

Bookmark Server
27-06-2011, 02:07 PM | Post: #13
Offline MasterGoo 
Amazing First and Second Day Stats

[Image: 51f47ff7-aca2-44e0-a10b-f44b3a3c6ec3.png]

We are glad to see the purchase of a server was justified, we might consider more servers if there is support for it from you the community. Let us know what you would like to see!

Note: The Valleys in the graph where scheduled maintenance.

Bookmark Server
27-06-2011, 02:53 PM | Post: #14
Offline Iota 
nc, hope Dragon valley comes soon
28-06-2011, 12:05 AM | Post: #15
Offline Shreddy 
(27-06-2011 08:10 AM)MasterGoo Wrote:  We are looking for a couple admins to cover late shifts such as Midnight on US West coast. Our server has been mostly full for the 2 days it's been up. In fact it was maxed out for 23 hours straight with people in the queue yesterday. I logged on tonight and it was down to 10 people, and team balance was off.

Goes to show that people like full vehicle maps ... (ahem, EA)

Thanks for your work, hope it goes well for you!
28-06-2011, 05:05 AM | Post: #16
Offline MasterGoo 
We are aware there was a server outage recently we are not sure what caused it. We are looking int the cause. The server seems to have come back on it's own.

If you like our server don't forget to Bookmark it.

Bookmark Server
28-06-2011, 11:52 AM | Post: #17
Offline MasterGoo 
Hey Everyone

In continued efforts to bring you hack free, punk free service we have opted to turn on auto Screenshots.

Now in my history of running servers this often resulted in increased lag. The settings we used are a low capture rate and are supposed to not cause lag, but anything in the background making the game do more crap we know some lag cant be avoided.

That said, we need to try and stop these guys.

Until EA released Punkbuster console commands we are going to try this and see how it does.

If the lag is to great and there are a lot of complaints we will remove this feature and just hope other servers in the ban stream have caught the offenders for us.

So, if there is LAG and its frequent and there are enough reports to suggest its the server lagging and not the clients we will revisit this issue.

Until then have fun and thanks for making 24/7 Air Maps Popular!

Bookmark Server
28-06-2011, 12:53 PM | Post: #18
Offline A.nightmare.4.U 
I would like to know i was I banned from this server, i entered the game, and after 5m i was banned with no reason.
28-06-2011, 10:15 PM | Post: #19
Offline MasterGoo 
(28-06-2011 12:53 PM)A.nightmare.4.U Wrote:  I would like to know i was I banned from this server, i entered the game, and after 5m i was banned with no reason.

There are no bans for your ID on our local ban list or that of the global GGC list. You are not banned. Try reconnecting. It was likely a ping kick or you used the f word more then 3 times and the ban was temporary.

It is also possible you where kicked to make room for VIP slot, but we have no control over the people who are kicked in this way.

You should be able to re-connect.

Bookmark Server
29-06-2011, 08:40 AM | Post: #20
Offline MasterGoo 
So far no significant reports of lag?

I figured if I opened the door to complaints that is all we might get .. Glad to see i was wrong.

Here are some updated stats for your viewing pleasure.

[Image: 956adf62-be79-4d41-a749-8f0b3e634ca9.png]

Also here is one of CPU Usage. I have to give Props to http://www.LeetServers.com their box is running really smooth. I think the spikes that are there might have been caused by times I was downloading PB Screens to catch hackers.

[Image: 8f660eea-a7e1-4c13-b44e-028184f5326f.png]

Oh this also a good time to Announce that we are publishing the Screens we are taking. We at CHAOS feel you have a right to see what we have capture during your gameplay.

There are 100 shots transferred to our web servers 3 times a day if you want to see if you are there or if you suspect hacking you can search to see if we have a shot of them here at the following link.

If you do find a hacker please save the image and contact us right away.

24/7 Air Map Screens

Bookmark Server