Hello There, Guest!

02-07-2011, 11:31 PM | Post: #121
Offline [TCP]Soulman-E- 
[quote='FlashGordon' pid='380499' dateline='1309645645']
Tonight's update of P4FCC includes the basic set of admin and mod player commands.

Format below is /command first parameter second parameter

/adminsay hello world

/adminwarn flas being a very naughty boy

/adminkick flas still being very naughty

/adminban flas that's it, i've had enough

/adminskip

/adminjump bas

/modsay hello world

/modwarn flas being a very naughty boy

/modkick flas still being very naughty

/modskip

/modjump bas

(mods can't ban by default)

Notes:

You can use partial player names, and partial map names. The examples above would punish me, FlashGordon if I was playing, or would jump to Basra.

You can use "/" (forward slash) as a public command (everyone will see you type it)

You can also use "|" (pipe character) as a private command (it is not echoed to the game)

Hope you like it!

Regards,
Pedro

Fantastic work. People like yourself need to be acknowledged a bit more!

Thanks!

(This post was last modified: 03-07-2011 12:33 AM by [TCP]Soulman-E-.)
02-07-2011, 11:59 PM | Post: #122
Offline -=OG=-Vercetti 
Pedro = GOD!

Fixed requests in a day, thank you so much Pedro, you help out the Opening Cup so much with your work!

U-238 Wrote:..when I participated in the EVGA Jeep Battles and I first heard MassiveImpulsa's voice I thought he was a girl......
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2011 12:12 AM by -=OG=-Vercetti.)
03-07-2011, 12:32 AM | Post: #123
Offline [TCP]Soulman-E- 
(02-07-2011 11:27 PM)FlashGordon Wrote:  Tonight's update of P4FCC includes the basic set of admin and mod player commands.

/adminsay hello world

/adminskip

/adminjump bas

/modsay hello world

/modskip

/modjump bas

Notes:

You can use partial player names, and partial map names. The examples above would punish me, FlashGordon if I was playing, or would jump to Basra.

You can use "/" (forward slash) as a public command (everyone will see you type it)

You can also use "|" (pipe character) as a private command (it is not echoed to the game)

Hope you like it!

Regards,
Pedro

Very useful. Thanks

03-07-2011, 01:00 AM | Post: #124
Offline DazzieBoi 
(02-07-2011 11:27 PM)FlashGordon Wrote:  Tonight's update of P4FCC includes the basic set of admin and mod player commands.

/adminsay hello world

/adminskip

/adminjump bas

/modsay hello world

/modskip

/modjump bas

Notes:

Hope you like it!

Regards,
Pedro

thats awesome new, YOU ROCK Big Grin

but as always i have a little issue, id like to give a few of my regulars (who are already VIPS) mod status but I really dont want them to be able to skip maps or jumps maps, are there any plans to make commands selectable/de-selectable per status?

also maybe give regulars the power to say and warn

but other then that EAsy server panel has now been shelved permanently Big Grin

[Image: dazzieboy.png]

03-07-2011, 01:11 AM | Post: #125
Offline RIC0H 
(03-07-2011 01:00 AM)DazzieBoi Wrote:  also maybe give regulars the power to say and warn

this would just get abused too much

03-07-2011, 02:45 AM | Post: #126
Offline FlashGordon 
(03-07-2011 01:00 AM)DazzieBoi Wrote:  thats awesome new, YOU ROCK Big Grin

but as always i have a little issue, id like to give a few of my regulars (who are already VIPS) mod status but I really dont want them to be able to skip maps or jumps maps, are there any plans to make commands selectable/de-selectable per status?

also maybe give regulars the power to say and warn

but other then that EAsy server panel has now been shelved permanently Big Grin

I have indeed built in the ability to set any command to any player level. There are several areas where the GUI is behind the features at the moment. I hope to spend more time on the interface now I've rolled out the basics.

I'm very glad you like it so far.

Just keep that easy panel handy though. P4FCC is rapidly evolving, so there is always the rare chance that I'll publish a breaking build, and go to bed, then to work, and not realise for 24 hours... :/

Please forgive me if that ever happens...

Regards,
Pedro

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=d77e933d86e1a2...8841c42059]

Get P4FCC (built in free demo server)
03-07-2011, 10:34 AM | Post: #127
Offline flashteckboomzy 
i don't understand those tools ?..
03-07-2011, 12:21 PM | Post: #128
Offline -=OG=-Vercetti 
(03-07-2011 10:34 AM)flashteckboomzy Wrote:  i don't understand those tools ?..

Then you probably don't have a rental server, so no need to understand them.

U-238 Wrote:..when I participated in the EVGA Jeep Battles and I first heard MassiveImpulsa's voice I thought he was a girl......
04-07-2011, 02:57 AM | Post: #129
Offline [MIA]American 
Every time a server crashes or it cannot get connection now, P4FCC instantly has a critical error and shuts down.

[Image: battlefieldplay4freesig3a.png]
04-07-2011, 10:19 AM | Post: #130
Offline FlashGordon 
Just pushed out another patch this morning.

Frequent server-side crash issues are also confusing the issue.
I know EAsy are looking at the server issues.
Hopefully today's patch will fix the client crash issues.

PLEASE post me the ApplicationCriticalErrors.txt file that is generated, it's really important that you do.
Thanks to those who did.

Regards,
Pedro

04-07-2011, 10:19 AM | Post: #131
Offline FlashGordon 
Just pushed out another patch this morning.

Frequent server-side crash issues are also confusing the issue.
I know EAsy are looking at the server issues.
Hopefully today's patch will fix the client crash issues.

PLEASE post me the ApplicationCriticalErrors.txt file that is generated, it's really important that you do.
Thanks to those who did.

Regards,
Pedro

04-07-2011, 11:00 AM | Post: #132
Offline Zeromancer 
Hi Pedro. I just dowloaded your tool, but it crash when I choose server. The dummy server works, but not the one I rent.
Can you please explain which port codes to enter, and do I enter the whole IP?

Sorry my bad English,
I usually speak Viking..
[Image: 2mfn9kz.png]
(.+.) :-x-: [::]
Proud member of The Legion
04-07-2011, 11:07 AM | Post: #133
Offline DazzieBoi 
(04-07-2011 11:00 AM)Zeromancer Wrote:  Hi Pedro. I just dowloaded your tool, but it crash when I choose server. The dummy server works, but not the one I rent.
Can you please explain which port codes to enter, and do I enter the whole IP?

just use the ip where it says ip....not the game port

and in the port you need to use RCON port provided by your rsp Wink

(03-07-2011 02:45 AM)FlashGordon Wrote:  I have indeed built in the ability to set any command to any player level. There are several areas where the

GUI is behind the features at the moment. I hope to spend more time on the interface now I've rolled out the

basics.

hi pedro,
where would i find this? I would like to remove the jumpto and skip options from my mods commands as I dont

want them interfering with the map cycle as most players seem to be happy the way it is Wink

and just an fyi, got a buddy to test the other mod commands and the /modsay wouldnt work, the /modwarn and /modkick worked perfectly, but /modsay produced a (private)sorry TubeToVictory that command is disabled or not known

[Image: dazzieboy.png]

04-07-2011, 11:14 AM | Post: #134
Offline Zeromancer 
So what is RCON port?
I got Query port, Admin port and punkbuster port on the list from clanforge.

Sorry my bad English,
I usually speak Viking..
[Image: 2mfn9kz.png]
(.+.) :-x-: [::]
Proud member of The Legion
04-07-2011, 11:58 AM | Post: #135
Offline -=OG=-Vercetti 
(04-07-2011 11:14 AM)Zeromancer Wrote:  So what is RCON port?
I got Query port, Admin port and punkbuster port on the list from clanforge.

Admin port.

04-07-2011, 12:10 PM | Post: #136
Offline Obest 
(04-07-2011 11:07 AM)DazzieBoi Wrote:  hi pedro,
where would i find this? I would like to remove the jumpto and skip options from my mods commands as I dont want them interfering with the map cycle as most players seem to be happy the way it is Wink
Pedro only mentioned that he has gone the coding for this feature but it's not in yet before bugs are polished out of what we have right now.

(04-07-2011 11:07 AM)DazzieBoi Wrote:  and just an fyi, got a buddy to test the other mod commands and the /modsay wouldnt work, the /modwarn and /modkick worked perfectly, but /modsay produced a (private)sorry TubeToVictory that command is disabled or not known

You need to make sure that a few things are done corrctly:
You have BFP4FCC open, connected to server and runing;
You frind connected to your serve and you can see him on the list of players via BFP4FCC;
You need to change his User status from "Noob" (5 cents goes to Pedro for humor Big Grin) to "Moderator"
(status beeing change if you right click with your mouse on the user conencted to the server and selct in drop down menu "Manage user" in new pop-up menu change status at the top.

Note: If you missed this bit - commands will only work if you have BFP4FCC open, running and connected to the server you are typing commands on. (and you have to have appropriate status - Moderator or Administrator of the server)

I hope this helps.
04-07-2011, 01:05 PM | Post: #137
Offline strangers123 
(04-07-2011 12:10 PM)Obest Wrote:  
(04-07-2011 11:07 AM)DazzieBoi Wrote:  and just an fyi, got a buddy to test the other mod commands and the /modsay wouldnt work, the /modwarn and /modkick worked perfectly, but /modsay produced a (private)sorry TubeToVictory that command is disabled or not known

You need to make sure that a few things are done corrctly:
You have BFP4FCC open, connected to server and runing;
You frind connected to your serve and you can see him on the list of players via BFP4FCC;
You need to change his User status from "Noob" (5 cents goes to Pedro for humor Big Grin) to "Moderator"
(status beeing change if you right click with your mouse on the user conencted to the server and selct in drop down menu "Manage user" in new pop-up menu change status at the top.

Note: If you missed this bit - commands will only work if you have BFP4FCC open, running and connected to the server you are typing commands on. (and you have to have appropriate status - Moderator or Administrator of the server)

I hope this helps.

I am TubeToVictory, and I managed to warn myself, even kick myself off the server. I think Dazzieboi managed to use the /adminsay function and it worked but I couldn't use the /modsay function as it returned with "(private)sorry TubeToVictory that command is disabled or not known" to me in green text above the chat. The BFP4FCC at Dazzieboi's computer was open at the time, if it was off, no green text appeared when I tried using /modsay or any other command for that sake. Not even a single green spacebar...

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 01:07 PM by strangers123.)
04-07-2011, 01:33 PM | Post: #138
Offline Obest 
(04-07-2011 01:05 PM)strangers123 Wrote:  I am TubeToVictory, and I managed to warn myself, even kick myself off the server. I think Dazzieboi managed to use the /adminsay function and it worked but I couldn't use the /modsay function as it returned with "(private)sorry TubeToVictory that command is disabled or not known" to me in green text above the chat. The BFP4FCC at Dazzieboi's computer was open at the time, if it was off, no green text appeared when I tried using /modsay or any other command for that sake. Not even a single green spacebar...

I can assume really, but you had "moderator" user status, correct?
I can suggest what I do normally - play around with it guys, try different combos user status vs commands. And if you find where fault is (if there is any) send to Pedro, he's brilliant with fixes.
I will do so as well when I get back home today, yesterday I didn't have time, after first rounds of BFP4F tournament I was talking to the team and then went to sleep.
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2011 01:35 PM by Obest.)
04-07-2011, 01:48 PM | Post: #139
Offline strangers123 
(04-07-2011 01:33 PM)Obest Wrote:  
(04-07-2011 01:05 PM)strangers123 Wrote:  I am TubeToVictory, and I managed to warn myself, even kick myself off the server. I think Dazzieboi managed to use the /adminsay function and it worked but I couldn't use the /modsay function as it returned with "(private)sorry TubeToVictory that command is disabled or not known" to me in green text above the chat. The BFP4FCC at Dazzieboi's computer was open at the time, if it was off, no green text appeared when I tried using /modsay or any other command for that sake. Not even a single green spacebar...

I can assume really, but you had "moderator" user status, correct?
I can suggest what I do normally - play around with it guys, try different combos user status vs commands. And if you find where fault is (if there is any) send to Pedro, he's brilliant with fixes.
I will do so as well when I get back home today, yesterday I didn't have time, after first rounds of BFP4F tournament I was talking to the team and then went to sleep.
Yeah, i had moderator rights when I tried /modsay. Maybe its just the say function that is not ready yet. Maybe he is adding moderator rights to say to team, all or player. Still I need to be ingame to use these functions so say isnt the most important as I can use the ingame chat.

BTW, good job with the tool. Good work!

04-07-2011, 02:33 PM | Post: #140
Offline Badger-recon44 
Ok guys sorry for dumb question but where do I put type these commands? Are they ingame? I'm not use to this kind of admin tool yet. I'd like to add admins also but have not figuerd out how to. There must be a tut somewhere for ir but I've yet to find it...Ty for your patience and it is a great tool...

[Image: 3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif]