Hello There, Guest!

13-06-2011, 01:36 PM | Post: #41
Offline Landia 
(13-06-2011 01:30 PM)exair Wrote:  I used to have a 15" exair monitor 7-8 years ago ;D

OMG, you're alive?

13-06-2011, 01:47 PM | Post: #42
Offline LeadMagnet 
Many years ago I took a shot that resulted in my recon element drawing mortar fire. My spotter called me a real lead magnet and the name stuck ever since.
13-06-2011, 02:31 PM | Post: #43
Offline PoisonedCandy 
PoisonedCandy: I have kids of my own and love them dearly but I get aggravated with kids in game like this so I'll let you guess what I was thinking when I made that.

LecaMeca: My engi and almost was my user name and is in most other forums and games. Old Pee Wee Herman song. Meca Leca Hi Meca Hinnie Ho.

[Image: sigze.jpg]
13-06-2011, 02:55 PM | Post: #44
Offline DzigaViga 
In my country we have slag like in any other country, but in my home city we have even corrupted slag, that is the lowest level of street talk. Mine is corrupted slag of verb "look" . It's usually used when punks talk about person who is on very high or very low level from them.

[Image: teabagging_tea_bag.png]
[/url]
13-06-2011, 03:53 PM | Post: #45
Offline TheAngryInch 
No answer.
13-06-2011, 04:05 PM | Post: #46
Offline UselessB 
A lot of people go for macho or tough sounding names. I went for the opposite.

<Inappropriate signature removed by HomeSen (read the Forum Rules, again)>

Stating that EA removed content from my account without my permission, after telling me that they wouldn't, is inappropriate.
13-06-2011, 04:19 PM | Post: #47
Offline redinzane 
My main soldier name is an old gaming nickname of mine, that is based on my favorite color (red) and my playing style (insanely bad)... for my other soldiers i chose "KillerOfBanshees" because of the howling banshees from W40K DoW2, "MechanicalAngel" because of a cool pic i saw the day i made him and "KondoIsami" because i wanted to have a samurai nickname and all the good ones were gone Big Grin

(13-06-2011 03:53 PM)TheAngryInch Wrote:  No answer.
Certain self esteem issues concerning your primary sexual characteristic?

[Image: Nfwtu.png]
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2011 04:24 PM by redinzane.)
13-06-2011, 04:20 PM | Post: #48
Offline Pozidriv 
I live near Russia + i like many Russian things + noticed it while working = Pozidriv. You can google it, you just might laugh Big Grin.

[Image: mca.png]
13-06-2011, 04:36 PM | Post: #49
Offline Strokemaster 
So.....'

Strokemaster=Engineer, because I am the master of stroking hehe.

Sgt.Shrimp=Medic, Because I can say "Small like shrimp, mighty like prawn" when I keep owning someone over and over.

Yankoff=Assault, because I wanted a name that sounded Russian.

Smexy-Mustard=Recon, for the lulz

[Image: oj429e.gif]
13-06-2011, 04:45 PM | Post: #50
Offline NoCanDo 
Been using NoCanDo in many online games so ppl don't expect too much from me. ^_^ Named my Recon 'Sanchez' cuz sniping & camping is kinda dirty..

[Image: bfp4fsignature.png]
(This post was last modified: 13-06-2011 04:47 PM by NoCanDo.)
13-06-2011, 05:55 PM | Post: #51
Offline Flammenwerfer 
I was was looking for some German sounding name for my character in BFH and strangely no one named their character flamethrower in German. So my char name is sounding German and it has some meaning to it. So i will stick with Flammenwerfer for now.
It's Flammenwerfer, it werfs flamen Big Grin

I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere!
13-06-2011, 06:22 PM | Post: #52
Offline expo.dhen 
(13-06-2011 04:45 PM)NoCanDo Wrote:  Been using NoCanDo in many online games so ppl don't expect too much from me. ^_^ Named my Recon 'Sanchez' cuz sniping & camping is kinda dirty..

lol at the sanchez part
13-06-2011, 06:34 PM | Post: #53
Offline MagicBlubber 
I wanted something original, yet slightly disgusting and the first time I used this name was on an mmorpg and my guy was a magician.

BTW where's M.I.L.K_Hunter I'd like to see his explanation.

I'm going to Gamelon to aid him. If you don't hear from me in a month, send Link.
[Image: magicblubbersigmice2.jpg]
13-06-2011, 07:38 PM | Post: #54
Offline Kellytm3 
I got mine way back when the internet was for nerds and techies.Kellytm3,Kelly my first name and TM are my initials,and the 3 for being a Dale Earnhardt Sr fan.Ive used it on every game,website Im in/register for.Been using it for 18+years.Back in BF42 and BF2,members of VirusInc coined it as "Kellytime".

[Image: Marine_corps_flag-1.gif]
13-06-2011, 08:34 PM | Post: #55
Offline Meathead 
I'm just an ugly s.o.b Undecided
13-06-2011, 10:15 PM | Post: #56
Offline Drummernate 
I already made this thread in off topic:

http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=36096

Please use search to avoid double threads! Smile

[Image: ssigj.png]

Dubstep, dragons, and tanks... Now that would make an epic game!