Hello There, Guest!

18-08-2011, 08:59 AM | Post: #101
Offline PaPaAlfa 
Hello.
I'm in trouble, I'm for some time without playing and BF4 recently formatted my computer. and today to get into the game I was accused of aimbot. BP has long ago accused me the same way. But never used any illegal program and for that reason I quit playing the BF4. Today after formatting my computer decided to try to play again and enter the server I was banned without even knowing why.
I urge a moderator can tell me how, because I can not connect to the site of the GGC.
I am unmotivated to return to play.
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2011 09:00 AM by PaPaAlfa.)
18-08-2011, 02:45 PM | Post: #102
Offline Jack.Sparrow 
(18-08-2011 08:59 AM)PaPaAlfa Wrote:  Hello.
I'm in trouble, I'm for some time without playing and BF4 recently formatted my computer. and today to get into the game I was accused of aimbot. BP has long ago accused me the same way. But never used any illegal program and for that reason I quit playing the BF4. Today after formatting my computer decided to try to play again and enter the server I was banned without even knowing why.
I urge a moderator can tell me how, because I can not connect to the site of the GGC.

write a ban appeal
if u cant connect to ggc page, use a web proxy site
http://zend2.com/

Jack.Sparrow | Terence.Hill | Daniel.Jackson | Danny.Ocean
Engineer [20] | Assault [20] | Medic [20] | Recon [20]
18-08-2011, 03:21 PM | Post: #103
Offline roennel 
(18-08-2011 08:59 AM)PaPaAlfa Wrote:  because I can not connect to the site of the GGC.

your problem could lie there, maybe it kicks you because your computer doesn't allow any connection to the ggc servers

19-08-2011, 05:28 AM | Post: #104
Offline PaPaAlfa 
(18-08-2011 02:45 PM)Jack.Sparrow Wrote:  

write a ban appeal
if u cant connect to ggc page, use a web proxy site
http://zend2.com/

(18-08-2011 03:21 PM)wtfwtf Wrote:  
(18-08-2011 08:59 AM)PaPaAlfa Wrote:  because I can not connect to the site of the GGC.

your problem could lie there, maybe it kicks you because your computer doesn't allow any connection to the ggc servers

Thanks for responding!
I can not register, the registration page on the site opens with failure, and not see the option to write the characters from the image.
I do not know what to do, do not use any type of illegal program.
And I want to play with my guns permanent
Can anyone tell me if the site is blocked for the GGC Brazilians?
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2011 05:36 AM by PaPaAlfa.)
19-08-2011, 08:40 AM | Post: #105
Offline Man-E-Faces 

This is the Wrong Place,but i can tell you: No need to make a Ticket a GGC,you get Banned by PB and GGC for Cheating! <Link removed by HomeSen (read the friggin' rulez)>

Its great to see that both, PB and GGC do very good Jobs. We banned more then 50ppl since we run both on our Server.

[Image: banner4681.gif]
19-08-2011, 12:39 PM | Post: #106
Offline PaPaAlfa 
(19-08-2011 08:40 AM)0x5b;EXP0x5d;MenAtArms Wrote:  

This is the Wrong Place,but i can tell you: No need to make a Ticket a GGC,you get Banned by PB and GGC for Cheating! <Link removed by HomeSen (read the friggin' rulez)>

Its great to see that both, PB and GGC do very good Jobs. We banned more then 50ppl since we run both on our Server.

I know, I was banned. But do not use any type of illegal program. I want to know how I can solve my problem?
I can not connect to the site of the GGC. I believe that my country is blocked from accessing the site
(This post was last modified: 19-08-2011 12:42 PM by PaPaAlfa.)
19-08-2011, 04:16 PM | Post: #107
Offline Jack.Sparrow 
(19-08-2011 08:40 AM)0x5b;EXP0x5d;MenAtArms Wrote:  

dont talk crap, everyone should get the chance to appeal his ban

back to topic
sry i thought u re already registrated
so try this

(11-08-2011 04:43 PM)Freakzter06 Wrote:  Persons which are unable to connect to the website should take at look at this:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=17...&topic=314

Quote:Dear GGC-Stream members.

We would like to confirm with this brief statement that our website and our masterservers hadn't an unscheduled offline time, since january 2011 (the website redesign).

You can view our current status on our new statuspage: http://status.ggc-stream.com/

There you can see, that our servers are still online. The problem why some people can not enter our website is, unfortunately, the massive DDoS attacks in the past. Our DDoS protection delivers only limited further packets on our website. If your IP-/Range has been blocked and you can't connect to our website, then please send us your IP address (+range) to happyharry@ggc-stream.com .

We will pass this IPs to our provider and in a few days you should be unlocked.

Important: From this accessibility the transfer of the masterserver isn't affected in any way. 95% of users can reach our website with no problems at all. Only 5% have problems with the connection to us.

(This post was last modified: 19-08-2011 04:20 PM by Jack.Sparrow.)
19-08-2011, 04:18 PM | Post: #108
Offline Jack.Sparrow 
damn doublepost *sry*

(This post was last modified: 19-08-2011 04:19 PM by Jack.Sparrow.)
25-08-2011, 07:58 PM | Post: #109
Online RIC0H 
(19-08-2011 12:39 PM)PaPaAlfa Wrote:  I can not connect to the site of the GGC. I believe that my country is blocked from accessing the site

The GGC site should now be working again. you can write an appeal by going to: http://www.ggc-stream.com/tisy/ticket/write-banappeal
26-08-2011, 09:56 PM | Post: #110
Offline Freakzter06 
New features released!

Quote:User and Admin Greetings
Now it's finally here!
In the settings for your server you now have the option to write a personal greeting message for each player. The words #guid#, #nickname#, #date#, #time# and #ip# can optionally be used and will be replaced according to the player. If you leave the text blank, nothing is displayed on the server.
It is also possible that a serveradmin gets a welcome message if he enters the server with its own message. This requires that the player has entered his GUID (UserCP -> GUID) into his account options and sets a message which shall be displayed.

Server banlist – Import
The import script have been updated to improve the compatibility with the tool "Mod Manager". Exported XML data can be easily imported via the import script on our site.

Status- Page created
From now on you have the availability to get an overview over the ggc servers via our new status page:
http://status.ggc-stream.com

We created this site because it was said in the past that our servers were offline - which wasn't correct. Our servers had no bigger downtimes since the migration in janurary.

If the webserver is not available, this might be caused by our DDos prevention locks the access to our servers to prevent attacks. It may happejn that you have no access to our page but others can use it without problems.

More
- Add Server: Bookmark field is automatically displayed for supported games;
- GGCSS: Whitelist added. Automatic setup only with working games;
- Banlist download: Files are now zipped (previously 21MB, now 7MB);
- Banlist download: Download progress is now displayed;
- GUID Search: Nicknames provide a link to Game-Monitor and Game Tracker;
- Banlist: Shown ban amounts are now correct;
- Gamebrowser: Linked to the current WWO-entry to get a player overview;
- WWO: Shows the full GUID to a player when it comes to your own server;
- WWO: Displays an icon in its own server for direct banning of a player;
- API system: 30% performance increase through code optimizations;
- Bugfix: Hall of Shame (comments could not be written);
- Bugfix: News (comments could not be written);
- Bugfix: Admin Application (if applying as non game-admin an error occur);
- Bugfix: Server - User Statistics (server overview);
and much more.

http://www.ggc-stream.com/news/97/New+fe...ed!+v1.7.1

27-08-2011, 09:52 PM | Post: #111
Offline Freakzter06 
New big features released! v1.7.2

Quote:General
Again, our developers have unlocked serveral features on the website after they completed the the internal beta test. We would like to present the new features in this news:

- Server Banlist - Likes
- Search - Local/Mass Guid
- More Statistics
Server Banlist - Likes
In the last news we already shed some light about the server banlist, which should now work properly as all known bugs have been fixed. Apart from that we'd like to present some more features for this banlist system with this news.

From now on you can "like" the banlist of another GGC user, which is basically a banlist sharing system.
If a player gets banned by one of these lists, the other lists which "like" that list will also enforce this ban.
In case you have several servers you can also create a global banlist which will be used for all of your servers. This should extremely decrease the administration effort you had to do before.

To "like" a banlist you have open the user profile of the person running the server banlists you want to like, e.g. our Daemon: http://www.ggc-stream.com/user/2/Daemon

There you choose the server from which you'd like to enforce the banlist via the icon auction-hammer.
Near the upper right border you click on the heart icon to get a menu where you can choose for which of your servers you want to enforce these bans.

Search - Local GUID

This new search feature will allow players to search for a ban which serveradmins added manually (instead of an automatical GGC-Stream ban) for their server.

If an entry is found, the player can click on the server and the server admins will be displayed (prerequisite is that the server is displayed publicly on GGC-Stream.com and not hidden (edit server settings)) with which he can get in touch through the private messaging system of our board.

Search - Mass GUID

We've added another search function for server admins, namely "Search - mass GUID". With this one you're able to query several GUIDs at a time whether they are banned by us or not.

This gives server admins the ability to check up to 10 GUIDs at a time. In case a higher check amount is necessary, this restriction can be adjusted to a higher number.

More Statistics

The menue point "banlist infos" now contains 2 new graphs and additonal data. "game info" will now list all external ban, also a graph "daily bans per game" will be shown.

[Image: acnetwork_dailybans.jpg]

The second graph can be found in the category "ban info" with the titel "daily bans per Anti Cheat Network". This one will show the daily bans of every partner Anti Cheat Network.

[Image: games_dailybans.jpg]

http://www.ggc-stream.com/news/106/New+b...ed!+v1.7.2

30-08-2011, 10:20 AM | Post: #112
Offline Walker[LT] 
Hi, how i can unban?
31-08-2011, 06:06 AM | Post: #113
Online RIC0H 
(30-08-2011 10:20 AM)Walker0x5b;LT0x5d; Wrote:  Hi, how i can unban?

If you are in the GGC ban list, then you can appeal at: http://www.ggc-stream.com/tisy/ticket/write-banappeal
31-08-2011, 10:37 AM | Post: #114
Offline Walker[LT] 
Where i can found my GUID?
31-08-2011, 12:31 PM | Post: #115
Offline Jack.Sparrow 
(31-08-2011 10:37 AM)Walker0x5b;LT0x5d; Wrote:  Where i can found my GUID?

Quote:Get your own GUID

To find your own Punkbsuter GUID you only need to check your Punkbuster log-file on your computer. Please attend that every soldier has his own GUID.

• Open the "pbcl.log" file at one of the following paths:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free\pb (Windows 2000/XP)
    • C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\PunkBuster\BFP4F\pb (Windows 7)
  • In the right file you should find the punkbuster log (every line starts with a time code).
  • Enter a BF Play4Free Serer where Punkbuster is active, reopen the log file and have then a look to the last entries in your punkbuster log.
  • [05.29.2011 09:54:11] PB Server assigned guid = 01010101010101010101010101010101
  • Your GUID is the 32 digits number!

but u can also write your nickname of your soldier into the ban appeal, the admins will search the GUID for u

(This post was last modified: 31-08-2011 12:31 PM by Jack.Sparrow.)
01-09-2011, 01:48 PM | Post: #116
Offline Huntered 
So if I were to install GGC, the player gets banned forever right? Can't that player just make a new account, change IP or have dynamic IP changes often, mac address stealth from modem, HDD, not to mention VPN software?
01-09-2011, 01:59 PM | Post: #117
Offline Jack.Sparrow 
(01-09-2011 01:48 PM)Huntered Wrote:  So if I were to install GGC, the player gets banned forever right? Can't that player just make a new account, change IP or have dynamic IP changes often, mac address stealth from modem, HDD, not to mention VPN software?

Yes, forever he is banned.
GGC ban the GUID not IP or something else.
Sure he can make a new account and can play again. Same as playing BC2, there u also can buy new game with news CD-Key and comming back to the Battlefield.

01-09-2011, 03:03 PM | Post: #118
Offline Huntered 
I just researched and many pay hacks dont ever get banned, some never had a ban including pb screenshot detection turns hack off. So impossible ban by PB...can I (admin) guid ban the player when hes obviously hacking but the screenshot is clean?

How to guid ban?
01-09-2011, 03:21 PM | Post: #119
Offline Jack.Sparrow 
sure u can, if u ban this player by using punkbuster commands or using a feature at ggc or using other way ... like u want, i think it also should be possible to GUID Ban someone with BPF4CC or NessManager

12-09-2011, 04:49 PM | Post: #120
Offline GGC.Supporter 
If it works for BF3, perhaps also for other titles like BF P4F

GGC at Gamescom in Cologne, asking DICE ...

Quote:How is the cooperation between Evenbalance and DICE and will we get working PB Screenshots?

DICE awnsered ...

Quote:DICE is working closely with Evenbalance to ensure a good Integration of PB into Battlefield 3. After having mostly black Screenshots in the last title, Bad Company 2, they want to make sure, that PB works properly in Battlefield 3 and that PB Screenshots will be working and that PB will be up to date on release.

Well, lets hope ... but in my own opinion (Jack.Sparrow) i dont belive that this problem will ever be solved. What did you think?

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2011 04:52 PM by GGC.Supporter.)