Hello There, Guest!

17-06-2011, 08:22 PM | Post: #721
Offline warris 
(09-06-2011 10:08 AM)Healin4ev3r Wrote:  
(09-06-2011 10:06 AM)BENSHERMAN Wrote:  MORE MAPS LIKE OMAN! WITH JETS AND HELI!

you must do a lobby...
17-06-2011, 08:51 PM | Post: #722
Offline Foresbat 
ESTE MAPA ES UNA PUTA MIERDA, CUANDO SALE OMAN NO CARGA, LE VUELVO A DAR A CARGAR Y SALE ESTE PUTO MAPA, LE ODIO QUIEN HICIESE ESTE MAPA SE LO PODÍA HABER QUEDADO PARA ÉL. EN EL JUEGO FALTAN MAS MAPAS COMO OMAN. JODERRRRR
17-06-2011, 10:56 PM | Post: #723
Offline taksk8er
Heart
17-06-2011, 10:58 PM | Post: #724
Offline taksk8er
ESTE MAPA ES UNA PUTA MIERDA, CUANDO SALE OMAN NO CARGA, LE VUELVO A DAR A CARGAR Y SALE ESTE PUTO MAPA, LE ODIO QUIEN HICIESE ESTE MAPA SE LO PODÍA HABER QUEDADO PARA ÉL. EN EL JUEGO FALTAN MAS MAPAS COMO OMAN. JODERRRRR
18-06-2011, 12:36 AM | Post: #725
Offline Danreth 
Delete Basra from all servers please!

Sorry for bad English. Im not native speaker, and I learn it myself from games/movies/songs. And I dont want to use google translator, because I want learn it better myself. If someone have problem let try THIS before showing his advance.
18-06-2011, 12:43 AM | Post: #726
Offline FuRiouS^One 
(16-06-2011 11:30 AM)Thyrion Wrote:  
(16-06-2011 10:46 AM)FuRiouS^One Wrote:  2 days playing and have yet to see this new map. Did i miss something? you guys remove it?

lol you havent played basra yet? thats weird!! you must have been very unlucky Confused i play it all the time and i like it

Nope ive played probably 30 rounds and non of which switches to the new map lol.

18-06-2011, 02:42 PM | Post: #727
Offline Plotron 
As one guy said earlier, half of my engineer's abilities focus on vehicle driving. I put a great number of my points into that category and when I have to fight in infantry-only location, I feel underpowered. I'm a bit dissapointed because of this. Not even a single humvee? Well then!

I guess that the reason behind CoDizing this game is the weapon shop - you can buy good guns, but you can't purchase a tank. Infantry only maps are turning into money.

Guys, vehicle driving is like an art (well, not exactly...). Some people work hard and specialize in APC rampages or heli dominations, putting points in it and focusing on this single thing. You can't put so much of this away. In other words: I (and I believe, We) anticipate more vehicle vs vehicle maps, whether be it two APCs per side or a single humvee against an entire army.
Don't fail us, devs! Some of us hate travelling on foot! Angel
18-06-2011, 03:31 PM | Post: #728
Offline Vladislav1997 
nice map
18-06-2011, 07:58 PM | Post: #729
Offline Foresbat 
THIS MAP SUCKS
18-06-2011, 09:51 PM | Post: #730
Offline AkimboBlackOps 
OMAN SUCKSS!! ALL USE GAY TANKS AN JETS ITS FOR NOOBS BUT SHARQUI AND BASRA ARE ONLY SKILL
18-06-2011, 11:35 PM | Post: #731
Offline SteamEngineer 
My game has crashed every time I've tried to play since updating for this
19-06-2011, 12:32 AM | Post: #732
Offline JScott17 
add Jalalabad, that map was awesome unless everyone camped the american so they couldn't pass the little outpost infront of the city
19-06-2011, 01:29 AM | Post: #733
Offline Madithamonstaz 
(09-06-2011 10:15 AM)V4iN Wrote:  
(09-06-2011 10:08 AM)LT.Tanaka Wrote:  
(09-06-2011 10:02 AM)MeccTol Wrote:  We want more levels like OMAN, sharqui and basra are crap!!!!!!!!

level like sharqi are the best cause they seem to be the only maps that team work really shines, in oman ppl are to worked up in getting into a jet or apache they forget about teamwork...

vehicle maps are good, but if there was a training mode that person had to pass to be able to even qualify to drive a vehicle i wudnt mind maps like oman

Hahaha sharqi team work??? thats one map where you dont need any! just run around the flags shoot a few people on the way.
haha so true so true...

[Image: scaled.php?server=855&filename=m...res=medium]

Madithamonstaz: Lvl 12 Engineer
Madithamonstai: Lvl 7 Medic
Madithasniper: Lvl 3 Recon
Madithamonstao: Lvl 2 Assault
Not EAsy enough to make a decent game i see...
19-06-2011, 01:33 AM | Post: #734
Offline Madithamonstaz 
(18-06-2011 09:51 PM)AkimboBlackOps Wrote:  OMAN SUCKSS!! ALL USE GAY TANKS AN JETS ITS FOR NOOBS BUT SHARQUI AND BASRA ARE ONLY SKILL
well your so skilled yourself... i guess your a shotty noob?.... anyway you sound like you can't play battlefield worth a crap. Also Battlefield has always been about the vehicles... since day 1. it's ppl like you that r ruining the vehicular experience for the rest. 1 more thing.... nice grammar....

Not EAsy enough to make a decent game i see... (This post was last modified: 19-06-2011 01:35 AM by Madithamonstaz.)
19-06-2011, 01:40 AM | Post: #735
Offline Madithamonstaz 
(16-06-2011 08:15 PM)Krstphr257 Wrote:  This map is unfair for Engineers.
actually the perfect map 'cuz they can just run and gun and get like 18-1....
thats actually what i got on my first play of this map

Not EAsy enough to make a decent game i see...
19-06-2011, 02:15 AM | Post: #736
Offline Over50Grandpa 
The freakin' skeleton aimbot hackers make Basra a LEAVE. It would be nice to have a map server one can log into to do a walk around to see where everything is without getting wall shot. Getting SPAWN SHOT over and over has caused me to just leave this map.
19-06-2011, 01:42 PM | Post: #737
Offline WillemVanOranje
this map is beginning to ruïn this game. every battle is getting nice and laggy because players are joining and leaving games until they get to the desired maps. if i wanted to play an infantry only game, i would have never even considered playing battlefield because there are TONS of better infantry only shooters than battlefield.

i have been joining and leaving games for 30 times in a row now. every time it loads basra or sharqi....
this can only mean that karkand and oman are constantly full and basra and sharqui are the maps not many people wish to play. how many more signs does EA need to recieve before they get the message?:O

really, a room full of retards would have figured out these hints sooner:')

i am a pilot, i love flying and hate close quarter combat. at this rate, i am forced to join and leave games maybe for more than hundred times before i can finally do the thing i like about battlefield. flying. please ea. make this game worth my time again. at the moment, i am really considering playing the singleplayer offlime battlefield again. this is getting pretty frustratingSmile
(This post was last modified: 19-06-2011 01:46 PM by WillemVanOranje.)
19-06-2011, 02:00 PM | Post: #738
Offline Thyrion 
(19-06-2011 01:42 PM)WillemVanOranje Wrote:  this map is beginning to ruïn this game. every battle is getting nice and laggy because players are joining and leaving games until they get to the desired maps. if i wanted to play an infantry only game, i would have never even considered playing battlefield because there are TONS of better infantry only shooters than battlefield.

i have been joining and leaving games for 30 times in a row now. every time it loads basra or sharqi....
this can only mean that karkand and oman are constantly full and basra and sharqui are the maps not many people wish to play. how many more signs does EA need to recieve before they get the message?:O

really, a room full of retards would have figured out these hints sooner:')

i am a pilot, i love flying and hate close quarter combat. at this rate, i am forced to join and leave games maybe for more than hundred times before i can finally do the thing i like about battlefield. flying. please ea. make this game worth my time again. at the moment, i am really considering playing the singleplayer offlime battlefield again. this is getting pretty frustratingSmile

you can leave battlefield play4free for a few weeks and then come back? im sure there will be a way to bookmark servers then an a way to rend servers, meaning there will be alot of oman only servers Wink

19-06-2011, 03:52 PM | Post: #739
Offline Vladislav1997 
more maps like OMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
19-06-2011, 06:08 PM | Post: #740
Offline ANDREWISGREAT2 
(09-06-2011 10:25 AM)Kotors Wrote:  This place has huge potential! How about the Interstate loop one in your trailer?

yeah that would be goodBig Grin