Hello There, Guest!

09-06-2011, 02:43 PM | Post: #141
Offline Marcolandia 
(09-06-2011 10:09 AM)Ltd_Zielesny Wrote:  
(09-06-2011 10:02 AM)MeccTol Wrote:  We want more levels like OMAN, sharqui and basra are crap!!!!!!!!

This is your oppinion, not everyone's oppinion. Keep that in mind.
I don't like jets and helicopters.
Greetz
so play call of duty
09-06-2011, 02:43 PM | Post: #142
Offline themadter_XD 
(09-06-2011 10:02 AM)MeccTol Wrote:  We want more levels like OMAN, sharqui and basra are crap!!!!!!!!

you r so fuckin right im a huge fan of jet fightingWinkSmile
09-06-2011, 02:43 PM | Post: #143
Offline KREPA 
cool idea but we want more maps with airforce like oman
Rolleyes
09-06-2011, 02:44 PM | Post: #144
Offline nikolaMKD98 
(09-06-2011 11:16 AM)Slowvac Wrote:  

I will use this post as the example because there are others similar to it..but since yours was posted in this thread first you are the lucky winner.

You guys who love Oman are the ones who NEED vehicles to kill anything. once your weapon is in your hands..you are useless.
You know both teams are full of IC's (intellectually challenged-thats the new PC term for retards) and half of them are going to camp at their main base either pulling their puds waiting for something to fly, or are shooting allied vehicles so no one can fly and make the rest of the IC's stand around even longer pulling their puds. Then the team with teh better pilots gets to sit back and lol as the few ground troops who attempt to cap things die over and over by bombing runs or heli strafes.

People cried and cried for a new map. Then they give you a good map, and you complain it is not like Oman.

Not every map is going to be like Oman. And this is no where near the same as Sharqi. I played it a lot on the PTE and it is a great map and just like the description said when they announced it was going to open the other day, it is close quarters in places, and DOES have long range areas for snipe/counter snipe operations. There are many ways to enter each base so its hard to bottleneck them making you stay on your toes if you are on defense.

Play the map. learn the map. enjoy the map.

And stop bitching about vehicles. half of you probably drive irl the same way you drive in game anyway. like crap.

that is true
i hate OMAN
IC,campers,recons,and vehicle whores always get the most points
noobs are in a heli the whole game
Karkand is perfect
Sharqi is second
now im launching the game and playin on this map
09-06-2011, 02:45 PM | Post: #145
Offline Clerlic 
The map is now very playable compared to PTE version, thanks, map devs!
09-06-2011, 02:48 PM | Post: #146
Offline badjack93 
I agree!!! basra and sharqui are boring, cause only infantery is not action enough.
I stop playing till other maps are coming.

Sad

edit: I'm able to kill with rifle, too. so don't complain!
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 02:49 PM by badjack93.)
09-06-2011, 02:48 PM | Post: #147
Offline Norn 
this is a good map, BUT they have to improve the servers becaus there is SO MUCH LAG.
What there is, is good but just first make the servers run fast WHITOUT LAG.Exclamation
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 02:50 PM by Norn.)
09-06-2011, 02:54 PM | Post: #148
Offline Holomorf 
I can agree that one more map with heli and jets will be a good idea... so it will be created ;>?
09-06-2011, 02:54 PM | Post: #149
Offline Holomorf 
I can agree that one more map with heli and jets will be a good idea... so it will be created ;>?
09-06-2011, 02:58 PM | Post: #150
Offline SpeedCZ 

Right, Oman is my favourite, and i hate Sharquai!
09-06-2011, 02:59 PM | Post: #151
Offline JP1991 
Very good.
09-06-2011, 03:02 PM | Post: #152
Offline DoubleAce 
awesome that new maps are still comming!

It would be great if another big map with aircraft is released too.
09-06-2011, 03:02 PM | Post: #153
Offline POMPA 
We want more levels like OMAN, sharqui and basra are crap!!!!!!!!

Right, Oman is my favourite, and i hate Sharquai!

I agree
09-06-2011, 03:02 PM | Post: #154
Offline .SpanKer. 
It's good now play a new map, but one thing that should be quickly updated the ranks was because those who bought the exprience+ and often plays battlefield play4free reaches level 20 very easy...

Greetings to all.
09-06-2011, 03:06 PM | Post: #155
Offline sergiuspk 
I'm not really sure this map is any good.
Most of the rounds I've played it today on it seem to have been completely dominated by one of the sides, mainly the one with the parking building. Not that the parking building is any advantage, but the layout on the other side's base is really really bad. Most noobs will end up camping inside the base, with the other team pounding through.
It happened most of the time, and the same players on a karkand evened out, both teams having strong points during the round.
09-06-2011, 03:08 PM | Post: #156
Offline Dipyrone 
Today I played my first game in Basra I was really impressed with the map and the distribution of the bases. It seems pretty dangerous move in because the snipers will make your day with distracted. I think you have to use weapons that are fast to recharge because the enemy can appear very close to one. Nice job of the BF staff. Here 's my first two images. Smile

[Image: basra_first_800.jpg]
---
[Image: basra_first2_800.jpg]

Return to original Battlefield spirit of fight.
09-06-2011, 03:11 PM | Post: #157
Offline nicko227 
i like this lvls more oman is crap perfect sniper map greetings nicko227Big GrinAngry
09-06-2011, 03:15 PM | Post: #158
Offline NoobEater69 
Please fix (everlasting) game bugs first in stead of making new maps with no vehicles and where everybody appears everywhere ...
09-06-2011, 03:17 PM | Post: #159
Offline NoobEater69 
(09-06-2011 10:33 AM)facstrod2 Wrote:  

yes!!!Exclamation

Agree !!!!
09-06-2011, 03:26 PM | Post: #160
Offline gdreaper 

I would like to see more large, multiple vehicle maps with aircraft like Oman, but I really do enjoy Basra, as well as Sharqi, because on vehicle maps, as a recon and assault class-running player, I get tired of people who charge in with tanks and massacre anyone who happens to be there and, as recon or an assault, I can't do much about tanks. As an engineer on the PTE, I still had plenty of fun on Basra. Give Basra a chance and I'm pretty sure you'll like it, unless you are horrible at infantry. See it from their perspective: there are people who like infantry maps, and people who like vehicle maps, but before there was only one infantry map and two vehicle maps, so don't you think they would want to satisfy those who like infantry-style play before adding more vehicle maps? With Basra, they now have an equal number of vehicle and infantry maps, so now maybe they'll start working on another Oman-type map, which is something I would also like to see. But first, people, please bring the apparel online, because its no fun having a beta force full uniform if people can't see it? Also please please please fix the loading-crash bug I have been mentioning for months, which has gotten no betterUndecidedConfusedAngry.

[Image: 7]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game

Sniping you since BFH O.B.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 03:37 PM by gdreaper.)