Hello There, Guest!

09-06-2011, 03:29 PM | Post: #161
Offline Znoer 
Basra is a cool map, but the biggest idea would be to inject a map with lots of vehicles and lots of chances for infantrie to hide and destroy them....so both sides are satisfied. it has to be a big one with oppurtunity to challenge with 64 people
09-06-2011, 03:29 PM | Post: #162
Offline Deaderik 
I love this map.
I got a k/d of 11/2 the first time i completed a round on this map.
I even used my G3A4.

[Image: SigV2_zps021c52c1.png]

Playing since may 2011. (This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 03:31 PM by Deaderik.)
09-06-2011, 03:35 PM | Post: #163
Offline Distinction 
(09-06-2011 10:08 AM)Healin4ev3r Wrote:  
(09-06-2011 10:06 AM)BENSHERMAN Wrote:  MORE MAPS LIKE OMAN! WITH JETS AND HELI!
oman sux Dodgy
09-06-2011, 03:37 PM | Post: #164
Offline ikkeeeh 
i don't like small maps I like airplains and helicpoters, like in OMAN Tongue
09-06-2011, 03:41 PM | Post: #165
Offline Gepal 
(09-06-2011 10:30 AM)EgoPrimez Wrote:  As i been telling u in each round US wins cos they can get to B faster.
And its still a freakin camp map.
And i was still able to gitch in tree row in middle of map (bad job on patching that).

Sometimes i wonder maybe ppl that now work on this game worked before for activision's COD. Tongue

U will ruin Battlefield with these kind of maps.

"still a freakin camp map" - any map with a box or wall in it is a camp map. It's like spawn killing and bunny hopping.

I love the new map.
09-06-2011, 03:41 PM | Post: #166
Offline I-Spy[code] 
COOL
09-06-2011, 03:42 PM | Post: #167
Offline AUSTERLIC 
(09-06-2011 10:02 AM)MeccTol Wrote:  We want more levels like OMAN, sharqui and basra are crap!!!!!!!!

+500!!! We Want normal Map for Enginering!!! What i will do this map ???

Now skip two cards ;(
09-06-2011, 03:42 PM | Post: #168
Offline gdreaper 
(09-06-2011 02:48 PM)badjack93 Wrote:  
(09-06-2011 10:02 AM)MeccTol Wrote:  We want more levels like OMAN, sharqui and basra are crap!!!!!!!!
I agree!!! basra and sharqui are boring, cause only infantery is not action enough.
I stop playing till other maps are coming.

Sad

edit: I'm able to kill with rifle, too. so don't complain!

LOLSmile Me too! Also, why stop playing? Idiot, they didn't get rid of existing vehicle maps! And there are people who PREFER INFANTRY MAPS who really like having another one balancing it out(DUHUndecided)!

[Image: 7]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Free Shooter Game

Sniping you since BFH O.B.
09-06-2011, 03:44 PM | Post: #169
Offline gdreaper 
(09-06-2011 03:41 PM)Gepal Wrote:  
(09-06-2011 10:30 AM)EgoPrimez Wrote:  As i been telling u in each round US wins cos they can get to B faster.
And its still a freakin camp map.
And i was still able to gitch in tree row in middle of map (bad job on patching that).

Sometimes i wonder maybe ppl that now work on this game worked before for activision's COD. Tongue

U will ruin Battlefield with these kind of maps.

"still a freakin camp map" - any map with a box or wall in it is a camp map. It's like spawn killing and bunny hopping.

I love the new map.

Bravo. Finally someone else who knows what they're talking aboutSmile.

09-06-2011, 03:46 PM | Post: #170
Offline gdreaper 
(09-06-2011 03:37 PM)ikkeeeh Wrote:  i don't like small maps I like airplains and helicpoters, like in OMAN Tongue

So play Oman (seriously people, there are multiple serversTongue).

09-06-2011, 03:48 PM | Post: #171
Offline AbadGuy 
i dont know if i like the map, because i cant play! every time the game just closes after maploading....

[Image: EAfailed.png]
09-06-2011, 03:51 PM | Post: #172
Offline gdreaper 
(09-06-2011 11:09 AM)Bombardement Wrote:  
(09-06-2011 10:49 AM)Nurse_Betty Wrote:  Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!

Whats the point in WASTING ability points on helicopters and jets when they are only applicable to one QUARTER of this games enjoyment?

Oh well, a bigger version of Sharqi......... woopee do!

Just gimme an OMAN only server and you can keep your "assault" maps.

The map makers have a cheek to name it after an IRAQI town also? Why?
Perhaps to remind us how many innocent people have died at the hands of western forces?

Really unimpressed............
Dude the all the new Battrlefield games are all about defaming the Middle Eastern Countrys. It´s just another tool to scape goat the "evil" terrorists. Just take a look at Battlefield 3´s content.
Enough said.
They´re trying to promote this political correctness even though i´s supposed to be just a game... .
It´s like USA (patriotic brave soldiers fighting to preserve freedom and peace) vs MEC (axis of islamistic evil terrorist scumbags).
They´re trying tho shove down this BULLSH!T on TV and now even in video games.
COD ain´t better btw.

Dude, they're all assault maps, it's the only game mode online!(DUH)

I'm getting really tired of educating noobs and people who have no idea what they're talking about.Angry

09-06-2011, 03:55 PM | Post: #173
Offline NIGHTDAWG77 
Until more Oman like maps (which I'm sure the majority of BF players want compared to IO maps) I play BC2 or BF2. When I see an announcement of good maps in rotation (at least two vehicle maps to compensate for two IO maps) I won't be touching this game or spending any Battle Funds. I know some like either style maps BUT these guys should have known better that the vehicle maps would be more popular. Probably would have a greater fanbase atm if those were dealt with first instead of this. Just my one cent!
09-06-2011, 03:56 PM | Post: #174
Offline xs2pain 
I think basra is a nice map for a sundayafternooon walk with the kids and wife. Personally I only like Karkand and Oman.
But what happens ... I try to get in my fav maps about a dozen times today and all I get is ... basra.
This makes me wanna delete stuff...
09-06-2011, 03:56 PM | Post: #175
Offline kris125 
(09-06-2011 11:16 AM)Slowvac Wrote:  

I will use this post as the example because there are others similar to it..but since yours was posted in this thread first you are the lucky winner.

You guys who love Oman are the ones who NEED vehicles to kill anything. once your weapon is in your hands..you are useless.
You know both teams are full of IC's (intellectually challenged-thats the new PC term for retards) and half of them are going to camp at their main base either pulling their puds waiting for something to fly, or are shooting allied vehicles so no one can fly and make the rest of the IC's stand around even longer pulling their puds. Then the team with teh better pilots gets to sit back and lol as the few ground troops who attempt to cap things die over and over by bombing runs or heli strafes.

People cried and cried for a new map. Then they give you a good map, and you complain it is not like Oman.

Not every map is going to be like Oman. And this is no where near the same as Sharqi. I played it a lot on the PTE and it is a great map and just like the description said when they announced it was going to open the other day, it is close quarters in places, and DOES have long range areas for snipe/counter snipe operations. There are many ways to enter each base so its hard to bottleneck them making you stay on your toes if you are on defense.

Play the map. learn the map. enjoy the map.

And stop bitching about vehicles. half of you probably drive irl the same way you drive in game anyway. like crap.

I agree with you man, come on people!! There are only 4 maps in the game and you are complaining that only one of them has jets and helis? Man up and learn to fight on the ground!!!! I for one am just happy we get a new map. So stop whining and be patient and flexible im sure that the next map they release will have vehicles and all you vehicle lovers will be really happy. Just be patient and youll be rewarded.
P.S feel free to insult me like you probably will all you Basrah-Sharqi haters, I dont care cause it just degrades you to a whining bich nobody respects so go ahead.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 04:10 PM by kris125.)
09-06-2011, 03:59 PM | Post: #176
Offline .Nikolai. 
me likey
09-06-2011, 04:00 PM | Post: #177
Offline WillemViljoen 
map looks good. Thank you for the map.
09-06-2011, 04:02 PM | Post: #178
Offline gdreaper 
(09-06-2011 10:49 AM)Nurse_Betty Wrote:  Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!

Whats the point in WASTING ability points on helicopters and jets when they are only applicable to one QUARTER of this games enjoyment?

Oh well, a bigger version of Sharqi......... woopee do!

Just gimme an OMAN only server and you can keep your "assault" maps.

The map makers have a cheek to name it after an IRAQI town also? Why?
Perhaps to remind us how many innocent people have died at the hands of western forces?

Really unimpressed............

I'm not impressed by you. Oh, real clever, a quip about western forces and the Iraq war (that's so originalTongue). The Iraq war is one of the main armed conflicts in today's world, so why the heck not name something after a town in Iraq, a believable setting for a battle? It's better than another Cold War reference, and how many more innocent people have died at the hands of terrorists annd extremists? Quit using a video game forum to judge western policies in real life.

(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 04:02 PM by gdreaper.)
09-06-2011, 04:02 PM | Post: #179
Offline markocro100 
Nice map Battlefield!

[Image: ?m=54]

Doom on you mister tango!
09-06-2011, 04:17 PM | Post: #180
Offline Yamipwn 
Almost done downloading the new version. Seems like it might be pretty awesome :3