Hello There, Guest!

09-06-2011, 02:12 PM | Post: #121
Offline FabioZ 
(09-06-2011 10:06 AM)BENSHERMAN Wrote:  MORE MAPS LIKE OMAN! WITH JETS AND HELI!

This

The map looks cool tho.
09-06-2011, 02:13 PM | Post: #122
Offline l34lr0g 
(09-06-2011 02:11 PM)Astartes Wrote:  
(09-06-2011 10:06 AM)BENSHERMAN Wrote:  MORE MAPS LIKE OMAN! WITH JETS AND HELI!
09-06-2011, 02:13 PM | Post: #123
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(09-06-2011 01:55 PM)Sam_Sweet Wrote:  first off how is this game even fun if i can't even play on max settings cuz my screen goes blurry when i aim down my sights ive mentioned this in game and it seems nobody smarter than a 5th greater even responds im an avid beta tester and developer of some amatuer game projects since i was 7. this games releases seem very under dated and the player to player contact and teamplay is utter garbage tutorial missions should be required for players to even enter a vehicle. bug reports should be an automatic button you can send them info on the bug you discovered. it's rediculous how this aiming issue hasn't been solved yet.
This has already been mentioned A LOT ont he forums. Use the search option and you will find help. I had the same problem. There´s a problem with your graphics card settings. Just check the forum.
09-06-2011, 02:16 PM | Post: #124
Offline Cliffo 
Where are the aircrafts? I hope this update has server bookmarks so I dont have to leave a dozen servers to get to OMAN.
09-06-2011, 02:17 PM | Post: #125
Offline jakubchaloupka11 
hey what's maps next??? it need next maps realy! :)
09-06-2011, 02:17 PM | Post: #126
Offline FinXynL 
(09-06-2011 10:08 AM)LT.Tanaka Wrote:  
(09-06-2011 10:02 AM)MeccTol Wrote:  We want more levels like OMAN, sharqui and basra are crap!!!!!!!!

level like sharqi are the best cause they seem to be the only maps that team work really shines, in oman ppl are to worked up in getting into a jet or apache they forget about teamwork...

vehicle maps are good, but if there was a training mode that person had to pass to be able to even qualify to drive a vehicle i wudnt mind maps like oman

+1 Exclamation
09-06-2011, 02:18 PM | Post: #127
Offline [==C]Elefant 
(09-06-2011 02:11 PM)DocOlds Wrote:  Awesome new map and glad it isn't another Omen, all people do there is spawn camp waiting for aircraft anyway.
Stop blaming all of us. You say: "all people do there is spawn camp waiting for aircraft anyway."
Just for your imformation dumb@ss. NO NOT ALL PEOPLE are doing this!!!
I for example am not and many other who´re playing this game aren´t doing the SH!T you´ve mentioned either.
Maybe you were just unlucky and had to play with stupid noob kids who can´t wait to fly a freaking jet for their first time becasue this game seems to attract loads of COD kidzzz.
So they just can´t get enough of that.
When I start playing on Oman I try to get into the helicopter or the APC which is in the ocaen. The same on the russian side. If that doesn´t work I take a regular vehicle or drive with someone. and head to the nearest flag to capture it. So stop blaiming everyone... .
09-06-2011, 02:19 PM | Post: #128
Offline A.nightmare.4.U 
Honestly i don't like the design of the map, and because it causes a big lag in my PC, my favourite is sharqi.
Why i can just join bsara servers? I want the other maps...
09-06-2011, 02:20 PM | Post: #129
Offline iPwnU2 
It is my favourite map from now on - 47/11 on the secound raound Big Grin

It is a real interesting map where you can pwn campers witch dont look back Cool

But next - A vehicle map - my engiee is suprised Big GrinBig Grin
09-06-2011, 02:25 PM | Post: #130
Offline Bizso 
Another awesome map. Why no vehicles? This is bf not cod.
09-06-2011, 02:27 PM | Post: #131
Offline Dialytic 
This maps nice, but
it's not very recon friendly haha

Oh well, a new map to play Tongue
09-06-2011, 02:28 PM | Post: #132
Offline Thyrion 
(09-06-2011 02:25 PM)Bizso Wrote:  Another not so good map. Why no vehicles? This is bf not cod.

i love this map!!

and they said a few weeks ago that after basra, a big vehicle map will come with a new airplane (or chopper cant remember) and this map might not even hit pte but straight to public!!!

09-06-2011, 02:28 PM | Post: #133
Offline Viper48103 
Bout timt we got a new map. But serisouly next map better have jets =_= if it doent I'll go kung fu on you XP

Proud to be an American
09-06-2011, 02:30 PM | Post: #134
Offline delincuent1 
This map s*cks big time the other maps are ok but this is a waist of time wish the guys ad headquarters would spend a little more time on Tier 3 to finish that because for now all they are busy with is making guns and packages to get more money been on max level now already for God knows how long. All they do is put a money link in to buy a booster what use is a booster if I can't even go up anymore, this really takes to long. And put some more effort in to cheaters because damn you see dozens of guys walking around as Frankenstein with out a gun and dozens that are invisible so you only see a name moving around.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2011 02:32 PM by delincuent1.)
09-06-2011, 02:33 PM | Post: #135
Offline Thyrion 
this time i got oman after basra... so i think its differend now! or just on every server differend

09-06-2011, 02:34 PM | Post: #136
Offline Lovec72 
Look on YouTube videos, they were Basra and before the update! This like the other servers were ever when we get to the moon? Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFNs_3DUDaE) is even an old indicator, etc.
09-06-2011, 02:37 PM | Post: #137
Offline OneTyme 
Well, I just played this map and have to say that........well, at least it ain't Sharqi. I actually enjoyed my time playing on it, although it felt VERY VERY VERY CoD'ish, which sux because this is BF, not CoD. I still need more time to play it in order to base my opinion with better sense. One thing though, I have been lagging like nuts and now after this update there were a couple of times that I would load all the way through and then right before going into the map, it would crash to desktop. I hate bugs!

[Image: onetymesig1.jpg]
09-06-2011, 02:41 PM | Post: #138
Offline apache640 
kurwa kurwa
ta mpa jest glupie zropcie mape jak oman
09-06-2011, 02:41 PM | Post: #139
Offline HeroTONMA 
with the shot down A10.. does it mean that A10's will be a future plane that can be used?!... I really, really hope so. That makes flying fun again... using that gatlin gun to tear up everything is just awsome!!!.... best times in Desert Conflict... the MOD for BattleField 1942.
09-06-2011, 02:42 PM | Post: #140
Offline Mulleflupp 
It seems that the IQ of most ragers corresponds very closely to their age. The level on which these so-called discussions take place is really low and the verbal skills used to express a usually very personal opinion unfortunately resemble the grammar structure and vocabulary of a three year old one (no offence, I'm sure some kindergarten kids are able to express themselves better).
People, please use correct sentences and some logical reasoning, don't just add up random words in full caps!

Since I mostly play a sniping recon, I also prefer larger maps and I particularly like Oman since it provides the opportunity to tackle enemies over a very long distance. Although I usually don't enter as a driver in any other vehicle than the jeeps, I like vehicle maps because it is fun to headshot enemy drivers and pilots.

This said, I admit that Sharqi isn't necessarily my favourite map but my initial frustration that it is difficult to play as a sniper changed with my knowledge of the map, it's locations, hiding spots etc. and I have so far made some of my best scores on it.
I would say the same goes for Basra. It takes time to figure out the dynamics of a new map, and Basra is for sure more complex than Sharqi, so why rage after having played for a round or two only - if these ragers have tried the new map at all before complaining. I must say I like the new map so far, it seems in any case very challenging and will quickly separate the wheat from the chaff. Folks, it is time to show real skill and weaponry knowledge!

As far as the childish and repeated requests for 32×32 player maps are concerned, let it be said that no amount of raging, crying or whining will bring about such a change which goes against the actual concept of BF P4F.

In any case, looking forward to meet some people really wanting to play as a team on the battlefield, whatever the map!

Happy hunting!