Hello There, Guest!

06-06-2011, 10:11 PM | Post: #1
Offline Sphere 
To help my fellow soldiers, I got a limited amount of teamspeak 3 server-slots available.

If you and your friends or clan would like a server, send me a personal message and I will set up a Virtual Server for you with a limit of 32 users. Until I'm out of free slots.

Terms of use:
No abuse. Inside the channels, it's your rules, but remember, it's still my server.

Be nice to me Angel

Well, just the obvious stuff. I could type a lot here, but I'm not gonna... too much effortCool

I've currently got 9 Virtual Server slots available (maybe more later). First come, first go!

(This post was last modified: 25-06-2011 04:51 PM by Sphere.)
06-06-2011, 10:13 PM | Post: #2
Offline Drakenclaw 
Ip? Info's... nice topic but you forgot the most important stuff XD

Drakenclaw & Dutch4coke
[Image: iWWdqE]

Software engineer | part-time ninja | evil genius | spy | 1337 h4x0r | professional manipulator
06-06-2011, 10:16 PM | Post: #3
Offline Sphere 
(06-06-2011 10:13 PM)Drakenclaw Wrote:  Ip? Info's... nice topic but you forgot the most important stuff XD

Send me a PM, I will give you the details of how to reach the Virtual Server for your clan/group via PM. Wink

That way, we won't get all clans in the same server Wink

Or, to quote myself:
Quote:send me a personal message and I will set up a Virtual Server for you with a limit of 32 users.

07-06-2011, 06:15 PM | Post: #4
Offline Sphere 
Hmm, nobody wants a private TS3 server... Well, your loss then. I would've guessed my inbox would be overflowing by now...

07-06-2011, 06:20 PM | Post: #5
Offline Obliviater 
austs1.gameservers.com:9283 thats mine come and join if you want

[Image: sginitures.jpg]
07-06-2011, 06:31 PM | Post: #6
Offline Sphere 
(07-06-2011 06:20 PM)Obliviater Wrote:  austs1.gameservers.com:9283 thats mine come and join if you want

I'm offering a Virtual server (as any TS3 server), where teams/clans can go and have a server for themselves. Wink

Somehow, nobody wants a private TS3 server I guess.

p.s.
Nah, I got my own VPS for my clan.

07-06-2011, 06:39 PM | Post: #7
Offline Obliviater 
why would you give away a server?

[Image: sginitures.jpg]
07-06-2011, 06:42 PM | Post: #8
Offline Sphere 
(07-06-2011 06:39 PM)Obliviater Wrote:  why would you give away a server?

because I got some spare? Wink

I'm just being friendly Smile

(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 06:44 PM by Sphere.)
21-06-2011, 10:58 PM | Post: #9
Offline Sphere 
hmmm, nobody? Ok, guess not.

22-06-2011, 03:00 PM | Post: #10
Offline ROUGHRIDER13 
(21-06-2011 10:58 PM)Sphere Wrote:  hmmm, nobody? Ok, guess not.

There aren't enough players in this forum, try General Discussion. I will take one, I guess. PM'ing you.

[Image: bfp4fsig3.jpg]
Proud Member of the Forsaken
22-06-2011, 04:04 PM | Post: #11
Offline ShadowHunter97 
I changed my mind, I would like a server, so if you could PM me with the details please!

[Image: ShadownHunter_sig.jpg]
Thanks to Johnysnake for the amazing signature! I am part of the Legion.
(This post was last modified: 22-06-2011 04:55 PM by ShadowHunter97.)
23-06-2011, 12:13 PM | Post: #12
Offline Sixele 
I can give you a perfect reason why. Your not anybody official. Your giving away ts3 servers for free, for all we know your a world known hacker. Why not just get your own? Any good clan has there own vent/ts3/mumble/ect.

Six
23-06-2011, 01:59 PM | Post: #13
Offline DazzieBoi 
(23-06-2011 12:13 PM)Sixele Wrote:  I can give you a perfect reason why. Your not anybody official. Your giving away ts3 servers for free, for all we know your a world known hacker. Why not just get your own? Any good clan has there own vent/ts3/mumble/ect.

Six

actually hes probably giving them away because he has npl (non profit licence) allowing him upto 10 virtual servers with a maximum of 512 slots, so he cannot charge for them, but he probably wont use 512 slots so to be helpful hes offered virtual servers to anyone who cant host their own and cant afford to pay for one.
and not everyone belongs to a clan, some people just want voip so they can chat with friends while they play games..

I run 4 servers myself for (3 for other people) and only one of them is a clan, why pay for something when someone offers the same thing for free?

[Image: dazzieboy.png]

23-06-2011, 08:42 PM | Post: #14
Offline Sixele 
He owns it? I know he says your in charge. Still, my point was not that a lot of people use ts3 for clans. My point was a lot of clans already have it, not the quantity.
23-06-2011, 10:12 PM | Post: #15
Offline Sphere 
(23-06-2011 01:59 PM)DazzieBoi Wrote:  actually hes probably giving them away because he has npl (non profit licence) allowing him upto 10 virtual servers with a maximum of 512 slots, so he cannot charge for them, but he probably wont use 512 slots so to be helpful hes offered virtual servers to anyone who cant host their own and cant afford to pay for one.
and not everyone belongs to a clan, some people just want voip so they can chat with friends while they play games..

I run 4 servers myself for (3 for other people) and only one of them is a clan, why pay for something when someone offers the same thing for free?

I actually have a normal license, paid even, but have spare.

I have them spare and indeed, just giving them for people who want a TS3 server for themselves and their friends.

(23-06-2011 12:13 PM)Sixele Wrote:  I can give you a perfect reason why. Your not anybody official. Your giving away ts3 servers for free, for all we know your a world known hacker. Why not just get your own? Any good clan has there own vent/ts3/mumble/ect.

Six
Ok, so what if I am a hacker (I'm not btw), what do you think I could do with your IP??

TS3 is based on key-type bind-to-client registration internally. I can't hack that as far as I know, besides hacking my own server, why would I even do that?
I'm a system administrator and web-applications coder. I can assure you, besides sending spam, there is no reason to "hack" you.
I've seen it all, it all comes down to sending spam nowadays. I wouldn't know what to do with your IP. I can not listen in on your chat (password protected). All I can do is kick someone from the system-admin (Why would I do that?), or delete a server if I have my reasons for it.

Yes, I can see your IP in my system-logs. No, I can't and won't do anything with your IP.

Short and simple:
I have a license, I got 9 or 10 spare slots at this moment. I'm giving them away to someone who can use them instead of having them just sitting around doing nothing.

(This post was last modified: 23-06-2011 10:37 PM by Sphere.)
23-06-2011, 11:25 PM | Post: #16
Offline Sixele 
How was hackers brought into the subject?
23-06-2011, 11:46 PM | Post: #17
Offline Sphere 
(23-06-2011 12:13 PM)Sixele Wrote:  for all we know your a world known hacker.

I somehow think it was you?

24-06-2011, 12:10 AM | Post: #18
Offline Sphere 
As I told already to the people who contacted me.

I am updating my server at this moment. Which, for some unknown reason leads to loss of data, but even worse, loss of connection.

This is temporarily, I apologize for the inconvenience. At this point, my systems are back online and running. I hope I did not cause any problems.

I will keep up with updates, so it might happen again (not in the near future).
I am trying to give you a secure environment. Don't blame me for trying to keep things secure!

Server should be back up right this moment, if you encounter any issues, contact me, I will look into it. this is the first maor update in a long time, I might've done something wrong Wink

my servers are usually up 24/7, 355 days a week. Please, if something goes wrong and you panic. Be assured, I'm already running around in circles screaming "OMGWTFBBQOHNOESWTFAMIGONNADOTHISSHOULDFIXEARLYOHNOESWTFOMG" (sorry for that Tongue )

25-06-2011, 02:01 PM | Post: #19
Offline imlay 
ill take one lol

[Image: p4fsiggy]
suggestions: Pilot skill training * ^[CBC] Closed Beta Community [CBC]^ * Right click = remove 1 training
25-06-2011, 02:28 PM | Post: #20
Offline bodyharvest 
i've pmed you, some clanmates prolly did that 2, we've just lost our ventrillo server and are looking for a new voicechat server. you'd be our rescue

[Image: crux.png]

aka redharvest