Hello There, Guest!

07-06-2011, 10:46 AM | Post: #21
Offline Blackeagle77 
Sign signeti sign echt das waffenaufgerueste mal von ner schuelerseite aus gesehen echt n krampf da gehts bald nicht nur noch um skill sondern wer mehr moos auf m konto verbraten kann .
07-06-2011, 12:13 PM | Post: #22
Offline Hitmanmitsos 
/sigh

10-06-2011, 03:11 AM | Post: #23
Offline Stachu 
(04-06-2011 11:18 PM)Funlinkz Wrote:  they sell the elite versions to make money for EA and to keep their jobs its not ever the part of a business plan to give away guns if the do add new credit gun be sure they will have versions for sale as elite weapons be thankful its not like another game out there what charges 30 euro/ dollars for a gun

All We Need Is that 700 BF Offer Back Big Grin?

[Image: QZItE.png]
10-06-2011, 05:36 AM | Post: #24
Offline Jemaine 
(04-06-2011 11:18 PM)Funlinkz Wrote:  they sell the elite versions to make money for EA and to keep their jobs its not ever the part of a business plan to give away guns if the do add new credit gun be sure they will have versions for sale as elite weapons be thankful its not like another game out there what charges 30 euro/ dollars for a gun

A gun here costs 10 bucks. At least in 'another game' *cough* Combat Arms *cough* they're making their own content and not constantly releasing another weapon to make you buy it. I'd much rather pay 30$ for a good Combat Arms gun then 10$ every other week to keep up with the BF weapon trend.

I also find it funny that you make that comparison; CA GP weapons are easily obtainable and the NX ones are purely aesthetic as far as my FAMAS can tell. In addition the CA homepage claims that the bought weapons will never have an advantage over unpaying players, whereas EASY has made no such pledge, what does that tell you?
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2011 05:40 AM by Jemaine.)
10-06-2011, 07:22 PM | Post: #25
Offline jetleo1 
/sign
Btw, the guy above me is an idiot comparing the game to Combat Arms. That is the exact OPPOSITE kind of game this should be. For those who don't know, CA sells ALL guns on a Timed basis, and the NX (Cash) guns basically oneshot, and if they don't, they three-to-fiveshot you in the amount of time it takes one shot to fire from a normal gun. This is a Battlefield game (even if only in name since DICE isn't actually making it) and as such it should stand head and shoulders above the competition. IMHO, this game should be more like Alliance of Valiant Arms, with permanent ingame-currency guns that just take a REALLY long time to get (Last time a I got a gun was 10 ingame hours ago, and it was a pistol. The one before that was when I STARTED) and some sort of rarer and stronger guns that take luck to get. Hopefully this doesn't go all CA style, so I'm signing this petition because the next step after it would probably be Permanent Credit guns. /rantover

"I would never stab you in the back, Shepard. Warriors like us? Straight to the face." - Grunt
10-06-2011, 09:21 PM | Post: #26
Offline Coreded 
How about the normal version(non elite/veteran) of guns you could buy permanently with credits?
10-06-2011, 10:44 PM | Post: #27
Offline kelleroid 
(10-06-2011 09:21 PM)Coreded Wrote:  permanently with credits?
We don't have new credit gun models for 500© since the M60. No point in thinking about something that won't be implemented...

11-06-2011, 10:15 AM | Post: #28
Offline GreenGoo 
/sign
i would also like if there are normal (nerfed) versions of elite weapons.....
12-06-2011, 11:50 AM | Post: #29
Offline Rawr_Cola 
/sign
I'd much rather have apparel for permanent credits, but more guns would be nice.
12-06-2011, 06:00 PM | Post: #30
Offline Stupidos 
Bf2 had more maps and the whole game was about $45....here i buy a weapon for every class + 1 or 2 sidearms and viola...i pay a lot of money for a half game...
its time to stick to the name of this game...play4free....where are the "free" weapons?
make the game 10$, sry it aint worth more ( see bf2 clone ) and free al weapons, done!
12-06-2011, 08:13 PM | Post: #31
Offline Jemaine 
(10-06-2011 07:22 PM)jetleo1 Wrote:  /sign
Btw, the guy above me is an idiot comparing the game to Combat Arms. That is the exact OPPOSITE kind of game this should be. For those who don't know, CA sells ALL guns on a Timed basis, and the NX (Cash) guns basically oneshot, and if they don't, they three-to-fiveshot you in the amount of time it takes one shot to fire from a normal gun. This is a Battlefield game (even if only in name since DICE isn't actually making it) and as such it should stand head and shoulders above the competition. IMHO, this game should be more like Alliance of Valiant Arms, with permanent ingame-currency guns that just take a REALLY long time to get (Last time a I got a gun was 10 ingame hours ago, and it was a pistol. The one before that was when I STARTED) and some sort of rarer and stronger guns that take luck to get. Hopefully this doesn't go all CA style, so I'm signing this petition because the next step after it would probably be Permanent Credit guns. /rantover

That first statement completely invalidated your argument. Combat Arms is broken, but at the very least it's better than this game.
12-06-2011, 08:32 PM | Post: #32
Offline samthebutcher 
perma weapons should be bought with ingame credits instead of what ever the real curency is called...
and sign

veteran and elite weapons
let me tell you something
veterans dont need OP weapons, they achived veteran because they were good
and elite weapons? your not a elite if your using a submachine gun with the acuracy of a sniper and power of a rocket, your just gay
24-06-2011, 07:22 PM | Post: #33
Offline Njmat 
I don't really understand how this got onto perma credit weapons. I thought the OP was saying something about more credit versions of Elite weapons? And permanent weapons you can buy with credits is a stupid idea, both from a game sense, and a business sense. You can rent the basic versions of most of the guns for 500 credits a day. If you can't make that back in 24 hours of gameplay, when you get like 50 credits a game even if you lose, then you suck at life, or you shouldn't have bought it cause you didn't have enough time to play.

As for the elite weapons, which are thousands of credits, I think they offer those as an opportunity to try the weapon out for FREE before spending real money on it. The differences between the elite weapons and the regular ones are so minor, that if you really need a permanent elite version, you also suck at life.

I do think all guns should be available for credits though. I'm not gonna drop 900 BF on a gun if I can't take it for a spin first, and I'm not gonna drop 180 BF to use it for 1 day. At the very least, make that 180 BF apply towards my permanent purchase of the weapon. As it is, it's a rip off to rent the higher end weapons.
27-06-2011, 06:57 PM | Post: #34
Offline ClayDaMore 
/sign
but they dont do it
12-07-2011, 04:08 AM | Post: #35
Offline Heyoka 
/sign

Moderator HomeSen edit:
Max. size for the full signature can not exceed 250 pixels in height and/or 900 pixels in width. This includes images, text, quotes and links. Maximum combined size may not exceed 500KB. Please read the FORUM RULES before posting a new one.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll181...oolsig.png

Silvanoshi Wrote:  I can't even recall the last title that didn't include every single community request in some form of follow-up update
12-07-2011, 04:39 AM | Post: #36
Offline Good_Mama 
(05-06-2011 08:30 AM)Healin4ev3r Wrote:  /sign . More credit-rentable weapon models please.

[Image: goodmamaminisig037.jpg]
22-09-2011, 11:25 PM | Post: #37
Offline kuratomi19506 
never gonna happen, plus they just touched the credit system, so i am sorry, but you just lost as well as those who voted, including me >Sad

/sign anyways.
08-10-2011, 03:16 PM | Post: #38
Offline Ted1Mosby 
(06-06-2011 05:46 PM)Kugelhagel Wrote:  
(06-06-2011 02:32 PM)kelleroid Wrote:  Kugel, 47 is so old, let's get them to make a credit AK-74.
Also, H&K is just a damn good weapon maker, that's why there's so many of their (German) firearms in games.

But really, there's few Russian or even US weapons in this game.

(06-06-2011 10:51 AM)PrivateWolf Wrote:  /sign
I suggest the XM8 to be a Credit weapon Smile
Or maybe the whole XM8 series for each class (guns from BC2 you say, EAsy?):
- XM8 baseline for assault;
- XM8 LMG for medic;
- XM8 Compact for engineer;
- XM8 DMR for recon (and not a fail like the M14).
Few russian weapons? The PP2000 is one, the MP-443 is one and the MP 412 Rex is also one. AEK 971 also russian. PKM again russian. SV 98 is russian as well and the SVD is, who would have guessed, russian. I think that this is pretty awesome. Google it.
Well the PP2000 isn´t that russian anymore since it got killed (nerfed). ^^
M1911 american, M16A2 american right?. M60 american, M4A1 also american, M249 Saw again american. USAS 12 I don´t know. The 870 Combat maybe? Didn´t do research about the last two weapons.
But I like the Ak 47 -.- . I got to hold a real one in my arms when I was 4 years old. ^^ This was in former CCCP state called Tadjikistan. xD

Usas is south-corean
M60 is belgium (maybe FN)

[Image: 9pJ4Q7b.gif]
08-10-2011, 03:17 PM | Post: #39
Offline LordLoko 
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru...?tid=52400
Problem

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC1_rBGJNw0UdRq-tOKzP...mp;amp;t=1]
08-10-2011, 04:17 PM | Post: #40
Offline Juras 
/sign