Hello There, Guest!

01-06-2011, 08:24 AM | Post: #1
Offline [AUS]WhiteDeath 
Currently with enough points, you can be almost unkillable(sniper headshot) when medic boxes is around.

My suggestion:

Requires 3 second out of combat to start healing/refilling ammo. Meaning you have to not-take-any-damage for 3 seconds. As for ammo boxes, its because "how the hell do you refill your ammo pouch while shooting with two hands" Smile
01-06-2011, 09:41 AM | Post: #2
Offline Drakenclaw 
you are a sniper... because a engi would be happy with some ammo's.. nerf medic = OK.. touch my assault and I will request a Sniper total nerf Smile I will open a topic about how deadly the sniper is op.. so nope bad idea!

Drakenclaw & Dutch4coke
[Image: iWWdqE]

Software engineer | part-time ninja | evil genius | spy | 1337 h4x0r | professional manipulator
01-06-2011, 10:20 AM | Post: #3
Offline kelleroid 
No.

Solution to bad lonely camper medics - sniper, good assault, heavy armor, armored car, stay away from area.

Solution to supportive medics that heal/revive a whole squad with an engie - snipers, coordination, overwhelming vehicle attack, or if the medic is alone, just kill him and then kill him off (or even shoot the medboxes, they still take time to refill).

tl;dr - teamwork.

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011 10:20 AM by kelleroid.)
01-06-2011, 11:28 AM | Post: #4
Offline Drakenclaw 
(01-06-2011 10:20 AM)kelleroid Wrote:  No.

Solution to bad lonely camper medics - sniper, good assault, heavy armor, armored car, stay away from area.

Solution to supportive medics that heal/revive a whole squad with an engie - snipers, coordination, overwhelming vehicle attack, or if the medic is alone, just kill him and then kill him off (or even shoot the medboxes, they still take time to refill).

tl;dr - teamwork.

this is a better solution than your first post Wink
Now I will say:

/sign

Drakenclaw & Dutch4coke
[Image: iWWdqE]

Software engineer | part-time ninja | evil genius | spy | 1337 h4x0r | professional manipulator