Hello There, Guest!

05-06-2011, 12:36 PM | Post: #681
Offline Batorun 
Kill cam is unnecessary. It makes the game more unrealistic and reduces the value of tactics. Generally, I like the changes. It is nice to see the effects of your work. Keep it up.
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2011 12:58 PM by Batorun.)
05-06-2011, 12:44 PM | Post: #682
Offline Jaczk 
(04-06-2011 07:20 PM)ZenosyX Wrote:  main focus should be "stability > new maps", not "BFBC2 players > everyone else". especially since "everyone else" is a majority, even though a lot is talking about ditching this game now after the HUD "update" to look more like BFBC2... -.-

Yep if i need look BFBC2 HUD i can buy BFBC2 and play him not BFP4F. I am here for similiary to BF2. Meybe EASY can listening now realy listening our community.

New HUD have nice grafic some parts of updates is good (or back on BF2 implements.) And for last update i see flying destroyet object again...

New HUD is bad HUD oh... yea BAD COMPANY HUD IS REALY BAD!!!

Call old HUD back to DUTY!
05-06-2011, 01:18 PM | Post: #683
Offline Foresbat 
este juego en español!!!
this new HUD is awesome
05-06-2011, 01:30 PM | Post: #684
Offline l34lr0g 
minimap is to small and i prefer when it is in top right of the screen
i do not like "killcam" because it takes away the ability to be stealthy, and therefore limits the possibility ingame
i prefer when the "killfeed" is on the left below the portrait of my character and the chat in place of the current minimap
scoreboard is fine for me
05-06-2011, 01:43 PM | Post: #685
Offline GhostSniper768 
I LIKE EVERYTHING DONT CARE WHAT THESE PEOPLE SAY
05-06-2011, 03:46 PM | Post: #686
Offline KevinWiseman 
I think it´s better if they just fix the problem when u cant see the ''bought clothing'' of your opponents and they cant see yours.. I mean those people who have bought those clothes has been trickt?
05-06-2011, 04:01 PM | Post: #687
Offline ZenosyX 
scoreboard (tab)
should be more compact, totally. it's unnecessarily spread out, so it take too long to get just an "quick" overview of it with higher resolution. it simply need to get more put together, less space and not so unnecessary wide. it doesn't HAVE TO cover the entire screen for crying out loud... it's nothing but unnecessary and annoying >.< big plus on showing classes, but that's about it.

hp and ammo
on the same place? hell, old habits now make me reload when I'm low on health since I see it in the corner of my eye and in EVERY other game I've played, that's where the ammo is. overall I have no longer ANY idea at all about how much health I got left anymore... O_o it's better to have them seperatly, health left and ammo right. both in bottom of course. but yeah, in worst case this work I suppose...

on killcam
why is the info in the bottom? everything is in the lower part of the screen as it seems, are people nowaday so lazy that they can't look above the center or what are you hinting at? is it an insult or something? because it really is nothing besides annoying. although when it come to the killcam it makes at least a bit sense to put the info in the middle and the bottom to keep things centered on the screen. so I guess it's just a matter of habbit, but so far I just have a hard time to see who killed me to keep an eye on the killfeed to know if I need to go after the person when I'm alive again. the name could be more distinguished. oh.. and the bug is still there where you use weapons you don't have to kill people according to the feedback and killcam. so it's very missleading.

soldier
the xp-bar now uttely sucks.. it's not clear enough and just look awkward. the line sideways below the soldier as it was before was better. if this is going to be around at least make it like it was before, it was more organized and easy to just overlook if you ever felt the need for it. to see how my soldier look like.. well... I guess it fill up some empty space? it's totally 100% unnecessary but yeah.. it fill up some space and I guess that was the point. otherwise it make the xp-bar have somewhere to belong at least it used to before the xp-bar got its new look. now it's... weird somehow.

killfeed
AWESOME that I can see my own kills so much easier with the third color! but... why is it not the same for deaths..? it would be nice if it was easier to find the deaths as well to know if the guy get killed later by keeping an eye on the killfeed in the corner of your eye. I know the killcam is supposed to do that, but why not having it in the killfeed as well? it would make sense that everytime your name is in the killfeed it have the third color so you find it easier. btw, the location was better before with the killfeed in the top left corner. not top right, that's where the minimap should be -.-

minimap
do I really need to say more? in my years of gaming I've never seen worse. ever.
location: worst ever. size... why make it smaller? O_o it's only good to have it a bit bigger instead to get a good overview of the entire battlefield.

bugs
a lot of them are still there and.. more are coming? O_o the menu overall seem to be more glitchy than since I started playing here. crashes and errors occur -WAY- more frequently as well. more attention on fixing so that the game can become more stable and get out of beta instead of fixing a hud nobody like =/

-

sum
the only thing I can be really positive about is the killfeed's additional color for your kills and the overall style of things; having a darker shade on the HUD make it less white overall and is a cute touch, the contrast also make it smoother to look at. but the location of -everything- should be put back where it belong.

of course, the 10-15 year old brand new gamers that haven't played anything but this or bad company will like it, because they don't know better. but even so, most of them that I've met agreed on that statement and dislike the location of things.. and by "them" I mean the bad company players. so I guess this "oh lets cuddle with the bad company players-update" sort of backfired. a lot.

hm.. I think I've said more than I need in this thread, but really. I want this fixed ASAP, because it utterly ruin the game and make people unwilling to play it (I've seen a lot of people talking about it and talked with others as well, we're all of similar opinion in this matter). I have just recently started being able to play a bit again because the new HUD is so bad it made me disoriented irl when I game, so I had to stop after just a round or so (if people ask why then think like this: game FPS for more than 10 years and then all of a sudden move the minimap to the bottom of the screen for the first time ever, it doesn't belong there).

25 - Zen0syX - Assault
25 - Zling - Engineer
25 - ZenosyX - Medic
25 - Zeater - Recon
05-06-2011, 04:08 PM | Post: #688
Offline H4XX0R 
Ossum! new HUD layout will love it!
05-06-2011, 05:24 PM | Post: #689
Offline 0utburst 
(05-06-2011 04:01 PM)ZenosyX Wrote:  scoreboard (tab)
should be more compact, totally. it's unnecessarily spread out, so it take too long to get just an "quick" overview of it with higher resolution. it simply need to get more put together, less space and not so unnecessary wide. it doesn't HAVE TO cover the entire screen for crying out loud... it's nothing but unnecessary and annoying >.< big plus on showing classes, but that's about it.

hp and ammo
on the same place? hell, old habits now make me reload when I'm low on health since I see it in the corner of my eye and in EVERY other game I've played, that's where the ammo is. overall I have no longer ANY idea at all about how much health I got left anymore... O_o it's better to have them seperatly, health left and ammo right. both in bottom of course. but yeah, in worst case this work I suppose...

on killcam
why is the info in the bottom? everything is in the lower part of the screen as it seems, are people nowaday so lazy that they can't look above the center or what are you hinting at? is it an insult or something? because it really is nothing besides annoying. although when it come to the killcam it makes at least a bit sense to put the info in the middle and the bottom to keep things centered on the screen. so I guess it's just a matter of habbit, but so far I just have a hard time to see who killed me to keep an eye on the killfeed to know if I need to go after the person when I'm alive again. the name could be more distinguished. oh.. and the bug is still there where you use weapons you don't have to kill people according to the feedback and killcam. so it's very missleading.

soldier
the xp-bar now uttely sucks.. it's not clear enough and just look awkward. the line sideways below the soldier as it was before was better. if this is going to be around at least make it like it was before, it was more organized and easy to just overlook if you ever felt the need for it. to see how my soldier look like.. well... I guess it fill up some empty space? it's totally 100% unnecessary but yeah.. it fill up some space and I guess that was the point. otherwise it make the xp-bar have somewhere to belong at least it used to before the xp-bar got its new look. now it's... weird somehow.

killfeed
AWESOME that I can see my own kills so much easier with the third color! but... why is it not the same for deaths..? it would be nice if it was easier to find the deaths as well to know if the guy get killed later by keeping an eye on the killfeed in the corner of your eye. I know the killcam is supposed to do that, but why not having it in the killfeed as well? it would make sense that everytime your name is in the killfeed it have the third color so you find it easier. btw, the location was better before with the killfeed in the top left corner. not top right, that's where the minimap should be -.-

minimap
do I really need to say more? in my years of gaming I've never seen worse. ever.
location: worst ever. size... why make it smaller? O_o it's only good to have it a bit bigger instead to get a good overview of the entire battlefield.

bugs
a lot of them are still there and.. more are coming? O_o the menu overall seem to be more glitchy than since I started playing here. crashes and errors occur -WAY- more frequently as well. more attention on fixing so that the game can become more stable and get out of beta instead of fixing a hud nobody like =/

-

sum
the only thing I can be really positive about is the killfeed's additional color for your kills and the overall style of things; having a darker shade on the HUD make it less white overall and is a cute touch, the contrast also make it smoother to look at. but the location of -everything- should be put back where it belong.

of course, the 10-15 year old brand new gamers that haven't played anything but this or bad company will like it, because they don't know better. but even so, most of them that I've met agreed on that statement and dislike the location of things.. and by "them" I mean the bad company players. so I guess this "oh lets cuddle with the bad company players-update" sort of backfired. a lot.

hm.. I think I've said more than I need in this thread, but really. I want this fixed ASAP, because it utterly ruin the game and make people unwilling to play it (I've seen a lot of people talking about it and talked with others as well, we're all of similar opinion in this matter). I have just recently started being able to play a bit again because the new HUD is so bad it made me disoriented irl when I game, so I had to stop after just a round or so (if people ask why then think like this: game FPS for more than 10 years and then all of a sudden move the minimap to the bottom of the screen for the first time ever, it doesn't belong there).

I totally agree on most of this post especially the scoreboard comment (too wide, compact better) and the ammo and hp count (sometimes confusing). lol.

@EAsy on our Legacy Weapons/Attachments:
NERF for the sake of balance is ACCEPTABLE. REMOVAL without proper replacements or refund is NOT!

Meanwhile, I am having so much fun playing Ghost Recon Online. Tongue
05-06-2011, 05:54 PM | Post: #690
Offline BlackWindow 
No me gustó que hayan cambiado la puntuación de los equipos de lugar, y como se ve ahora la barra de puntuación del jugador, lo demas es aceptable.
LOL, Evan: Don't kill me please. jajajaja.
05-06-2011, 09:50 PM | Post: #691
Offline Bombardement 
(04-06-2011 04:10 PM)Rathax Wrote:  
(04-06-2011 02:25 PM)ZenosyX Wrote:  
(04-06-2011 04:02 AM)FuRiouS^One Wrote:  This is pathetic, you guys wanna waste time screwing around with a UI? Wheres the new damn maps?

All this time messing with a UI (that didnt need changing to begin with) you could have been working pushing out a new map for Gods sake........

Give us some real content please and stop with the stupid changes eh?

as far as I know this is still just open beta, which means that they have no need at all to make new maps before they have fixed the bugs and made the game run smoother. on the other hand I totally agreed that the hud, which already was extremely good compared to the current one and totally alright compared to other games, was the LAST thing they needed to fix. there's still lots of bugs out there that need attention and they put people ruining the hud instead of helping out on the glitchy menus, xp-bugs, reload-bugs and hell... even map bugs should've been prio before ruining the hud like this.

Naw man, didn't you notice? When they slapped on the new HUD, they scraped off the "beta" tag in the upper right corner, that used to be above the mini-map. ....

Also, I want my larger, upper-right-hand-corner minimap back! <pouts and stomps> Seriously though, I have lost all desire to play this game.
Well, if thats true then it means that their stupi beta bullsh!!!!t is over. So they dont have anymore excuse for nerfing either the default weapons nor the credit/battlefund only weapons. Lets see what suprises are awaiting us in the next few weeks. What also disguses me is that I havent found a single blogger blogging about this joke of a "free2play game"... . EAsy needs a good "@ssbeating" for this insult which they dare to call free to play.
06-06-2011, 01:26 AM | Post: #692
Offline Robstah 
(31-05-2011 01:22 PM)dsd2 Wrote:  
(31-05-2011 12:56 PM)VeNoMouS Wrote:  
(31-05-2011 12:47 PM)WonderBill Wrote:  1. I see nothing about fixing the Scope Bug. You must have trouble listening to the community.

2. I still bounce around like crazy when walking on concrete, tile, or any surface besides level dirt ground. (Yes, I have camera shake off) It's still nearly impossible to jump over a 30cm wall. You do not care about this community.

3. The minimap is in a horrible, unnatural position. You had no need to move it, no requests to move it, and multiple threads suggesting that you do NOT move it...but you did. You clearly do not listen to or care about this community. Not only that, but it's more difficult to read enemy locations, and the recon sensor is nearly invisible on a large map like Oman. Absolutely terrible. Put it back.

4. Again, you added more weapons without addressing the serious issues. You neither listen to nor care about this community.

5. You can't choose teams. You still don't care about this community.

6. Playing with friends is still nearly impossible. You don't listen to this community.

7. We still have no server browser. You don't listen to the community.

Agreed, I've been here since day #1, and I'm considering walking after this latest update, seriously they need to stop worrying about the god damn HUD and fix the outstanding bugs!!! the community will abandon them if they don't start listening! they want our money for battle credits , they ant getting any more $$ from me till they sort this crap, and further to that fact... thanks for doing a deal for the people who had M95 when you released M95 Enhanced.... OH WAIT no that didn't happen... had to buy a whole new gun!!!!

absolutely! and what about bookmarking servers? it dosn't work!

thats the naked truth!!! Change the HUD and work on the damn Customizing!!!
06-06-2011, 01:34 AM | Post: #693
Offline Robstah 
(31-05-2011 02:31 PM)SonicVibration Wrote:  mein englisch reicht leider nicht um das auszudrücken also versuch ichs in deutsch.. evtl kann ja jemand übersetzen.
Wenn EA fair wäre würden sie Uns die Credits erstatten die wir zur Zeit dank der neuen ach so "tollen" "Updates" verlieren.
Meine Waffe für Medi kostet auch um die 3k credits und da Ich momentan nicht zocken kann und bald weg muss, werd ich mir morgen früh wieder eine besorgen müssen, sofern der Waffenbug bis dahinn gefixt is, was ich ja wohl zurecht erwarte.
Doch habe ich solang ich nicht weiterspielen kann nunmal keine 3k+ credits für eine Waffe über.
Der mist ist auf euren Buckel gewachsen also gebt Uns Zockern gefälligst eine ausgleichende entschädigung wie z.b eine Kauf-Waffe für einen Tag oder ähnliches.

Es tut mir mir leid das sagen zu müssen, aber das kannst du vergessen. Hier im Forum liest scheinbar keiner der Verantwortlichen mit. Oder es wird einfach nur ignoriert.
Bei mir wars noch schlimmer, ich kaufte mir Klamotten für einen Monat und Zwei Tage später war das "Customizing" down!!!!!! 5€ fürn Arsch...
06-06-2011, 02:00 AM | Post: #694
Offline Akilles69 
Angry THIS GAME FUCKING SUCKS A$$ NOW! i can not stand the god dam new HUD its Crap change it the hell back! It feels like the game is zoomed in more and because of that I could only play it for 20 mins due to the fact it game me a headache trying to look at the dam thing. and they map and crap needs to all be put BACK!ExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamationExclamation
Untill its fixed i guess im done playing
06-06-2011, 03:50 AM | Post: #695
Offline jamilk 
descarrga juego gratis gracias
06-06-2011, 05:52 AM | Post: #696
Offline Madithamonsta 
Personally i like
also...
[Image: dogtagsf.png]
06-06-2011, 06:06 AM | Post: #697
Offline esceony 
Yes. I do not like new HUD too.. But people from EA dont think about us..... New HUD is terrible !

[Image: pabloash7c72.png]
06-06-2011, 06:06 AM | Post: #698
Offline esceony 
Yes. I do not like new HUD too.. But people from EA dont think about us..... New HUD is terrible !

[Image: pabloash7c72.png]
06-06-2011, 06:56 AM | Post: #699
Offline PretoVeio 
i like this scoreboard and all HUD!!
but some times claymores are fixed on the walls !!
06-06-2011, 09:58 AM | Post: #700
Offline The_Juan 
The only thing that needed to be fix is the in-game apparel bug. Smile

[Image: 56942843dbadf9m3.jpg]