Hello There, Guest!

04-06-2011, 01:11 PM | Post: #661
Offline killerchris911 
the map is way too small
04-06-2011, 02:25 PM | Post: #662
Offline ZenosyX 
(04-06-2011 04:02 AM)FuRiouS^One Wrote:  This is pathetic, you guys wanna waste time screwing around with a UI? Wheres the new damn maps?

All this time messing with a UI (that didnt need changing to begin with) you could have been working pushing out a new map for Gods sake........

Give us some real content please and stop with the stupid changes eh?

as far as I know this is still just open beta, which means that they have no need at all to make new maps before they have fixed the bugs and made the game run smoother. on the other hand I totally agreed that the hud, which already was extremely good compared to the current one and totally alright compared to other games, was the LAST thing they needed to fix. there's still lots of bugs out there that need attention and they put people ruining the hud instead of helping out on the glitchy menus, xp-bugs, reload-bugs and hell... even map bugs should've been prio before ruining the hud like this.

25 - Zen0syX - Assault
25 - Zling - Engineer
25 - ZenosyX - Medic
25 - Zeater - Recon
04-06-2011, 02:27 PM | Post: #663
Offline ZenosyX 
(04-06-2011 08:54 AM)-=0x5b;doc0x5d;=- Wrote:  
(04-06-2011 08:01 AM)evaldas112 Wrote:  Anyone else feel minimap is too small ? I am playing sniper and minimap plays big role when using sensor thingy in small areas as it allows to sneak up on people. Now if you want to do that you have to zoom in loosing sight of nearby locations.

You can change the size of the minimap: there are 3 different zoom levels for it. Options/General/Zoom map.

he said that, what he meant though is that if you zoom it in you lose sight of the surroundings. since the minimap is roughly 65% the size of the old one, more of the map disappear when you zoom in.

25 - Zen0syX - Assault
25 - Zling - Engineer
25 - ZenosyX - Medic
25 - Zeater - Recon
04-06-2011, 02:55 PM | Post: #664
Offline CraigCo 
Or better yet give us the option of putting the mini map where we want it cuz it really sucks where it is now!
04-06-2011, 03:06 PM | Post: #665
Offline Rebe 
Instead of that you could add important informations like "Roundnumber" or "Who is the gunner while you are flying the Apache" or so... but no, just an useless update (in my opinion). Meh..

And I still miss the most important feature: A serverlist...

And BTW: Could we finally get some new maps? Seriously. We are playing on these 3 damn maps since months. You are so money-grubbing...
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2011 03:09 PM by Rebe.)
04-06-2011, 03:38 PM | Post: #666
Offline FenixOrion 
just to say the wepons still sooo expensiveAngry and u cant buy (forever) them whit credits that sucks cuz no one can handle some snipers whit normal weponry Sad... or fight whit some one else whit better acc and damage any ways doesnt matter how much u fix in the game it will still unbalance until u make some about the wepons Big Grin dunno just my idea make a price whit credits and other whit founds i really dont mind pay like 150k credits for a wep that will ok for me and i just got 30k that means i need to be better in the game and get more kills Tongue
04-06-2011, 04:10 PM | Post: #667
Offline Rathax 
(04-06-2011 02:25 PM)ZenosyX Wrote:  
(04-06-2011 04:02 AM)FuRiouS^One Wrote:  This is pathetic, you guys wanna waste time screwing around with a UI? Wheres the new damn maps?

All this time messing with a UI (that didnt need changing to begin with) you could have been working pushing out a new map for Gods sake........

as far as I know this is still just open beta, which means that they have no need at all to make new maps before they have fixed the bugs and made the game run smoother. on the other hand I totally agreed that the hud, which already was extremely good compared to the current one and totally alright compared to other games, was the LAST thing they needed to fix. there's still lots of bugs out there that need attention and they put people ruining the hud instead of helping out on the glitchy menus, xp-bugs, reload-bugs and hell... even map bugs should've been prio before ruining the hud like this.

Naw man, didn't you notice? When they slapped on the new HUD, they scraped off the "beta" tag in the upper right corner, that used to be above the mini-map. ....

Also, I want my larger, upper-right-hand-corner minimap back! <pouts and stomps> Seriously though, I have lost all desire to play this game.

[Image: jaMwI.png]

Come at me, bro!
04-06-2011, 04:36 PM | Post: #668
Offline Shodredux 
I like it, because when I'm flying it makes it much easier to see out of the cockpit's field of view & all the important stuff is like inside the cockpit not in the way of my view of the battlefield :3

[Image: shodredux-dot-net.jpg?w=900]
04-06-2011, 05:16 PM | Post: #669
Offline pron1k 
fdfg
04-06-2011, 05:46 PM | Post: #670
Offline uncandy 
That is way better.
Cheers.

MSI R6850 PM2D1G5 OC - OCZ StealthXStream 2 600W - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T - Thermaltake Dokker bk ATX - MSI 870-C45 - Seagate ST3500418AS - Kingston ValueRAM 4 GB DDR3-1333 Kit - LiteOn IHDP118 - Windows 7 64Bit Ultimate.
04-06-2011, 05:58 PM | Post: #671
Offline Claypole 
I miss the mini map in the right corner
04-06-2011, 06:37 PM | Post: #672
Offline I-2-Stupid 
like the new hud nice work!
04-06-2011, 07:18 PM | Post: #673
Offline ZenosyX 
(04-06-2011 04:10 PM)Rathax Wrote:  
(04-06-2011 02:25 PM)ZenosyX Wrote:  

Naw man, didn't you notice? When they slapped on the new HUD, they scraped off the "beta" tag in the upper right corner, that used to be above the mini-map. ....

Also, I want my larger, upper-right-hand-corner minimap back! <pouts and stomps> Seriously though, I have lost all desire to play this game.

naw, did you see an announcement I missed? it's still open beta until it's announced that they're done, and seriously... this is far from ready to be called "finnished". just because they update the hud and remove the beta-tag so they don't need to later doesn't mean it's not beta anymore. there's too much stuff that need to be fixed, too many glitches that need to be smoothened out and the menu have started to become worse combined with more crashes than before.

when I first started to play here it was more stable than it is now... aren't we moving in the wrong direction here? O_o

although I totally agreed on the second part, they need to fix the minimap or at least make it customizable before they lose all players besides the kids who play BFBC2.

25 - Zen0syX - Assault
25 - Zling - Engineer
25 - ZenosyX - Medic
25 - Zeater - Recon
04-06-2011, 07:20 PM | Post: #674
Offline ZenosyX 
main focus should be "stability > new maps", not "BFBC2 players > everyone else". especially since "everyone else" is a majority, even though a lot is talking about ditching this game now after the HUD "update" to look more like BFBC2... -.-

25 - Zen0syX - Assault
25 - Zling - Engineer
25 - ZenosyX - Medic
25 - Zeater - Recon
04-06-2011, 08:14 PM | Post: #675
Offline JohnnyCache 
(04-06-2011 03:38 PM)FenixOrion Wrote:  ... and i just got 30k that means i need to be better in the game and get more kills Tongue

No, it doesn't. It only matters which map you're on and if your team wins or loses.
So if you want more credits you have to grind, which sucks big time.

~soilderkill~
"EA is gonna be so surprised that there is gonna be so many people on the top 100"
05-06-2011, 04:10 AM | Post: #676
Offline Acerocks910 
I like the new killcam screen. Good job guys!

I don't have anything of interest in my sig... Sad
05-06-2011, 11:33 AM | Post: #677
Offline MullaOnSinko 
the map is total fail in the lower left corner. i liked it where it was before.

Vote for Playing since: 20-12-2010, 08:00 PM
05-06-2011, 11:49 AM | Post: #678
Offline Timze 
One big thing in my case is this "Kill Cam"!

Why in hell it shows what the guy, who just killed you, is doing AFTER the kill. Why it can't show WHERE was the guy who killed you and HOW he did it!
As this feels really ridiculous to show after you died, that where your killer is going. (and for some reason it also shows the guy from front, making it look odd and ****.Dodgy

Althought the new UI is cool and the game itself feels good, still game still needs much to be done.

Disconnection: If you disconnect while loading map (by presssing ESC) game get's stuck(atleast with me this happens)
Jumping over objects: **** hard to jump over a fence etc. It get's stuck here too
Choosing your side: If your playing with friends it would be good to get to same side (or other side Tongue) with your friends. (This thing would add some bad things too)
"You just had an accident": This ain't fixed yet, althought they said they fixed this. (atleast I think I read they fixed it)

And i never say NO for new maps.

Keep up with working hard. We are already going on right way! Shy
05-06-2011, 12:20 PM | Post: #679
Offline FrenchKiss 
sucks
05-06-2011, 12:21 PM | Post: #680
Offline SniperKingCK9999 
(05-06-2011 11:49 AM)Timze Wrote:  One big thing in my case is this "Kill Cam"!

Why in hell it shows what the guy, who just killed you, is doing AFTER the kill. Why it can't show WHERE was the guy who killed you and HOW he did it!
As this feels really ridiculous to show after you died, that where your killer is going. (and for some reason it also shows the guy from front, making it look odd and ****.Dodgy

Althought the new UI is cool and the game itself feels good, still game still needs much to be done.

Disconnection: If you disconnect while loading map (by presssing ESC) game get's stuck(atleast with me this happens)
Jumping over objects: **** hard to jump over a fence etc. It get's stuck here too
Choosing your side: If your playing with friends it would be good to get to same side (or other side Tongue) with your friends. (This thing would add some bad things too)
"You just had an accident": This ain't fixed yet, althought they said they fixed this. (atleast I think I read they fixed it)

And i never say NO for new maps.

Keep up with working hard. We are already going on right way! Shy

Yeah the killcam does destroy the whole point of stealth in the game thats why i enjoyed BF2

[Image: bf3fan3.png]

Ultimate Sniper Movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoDrXflDaXc

Join The Battlefield Play4Free Group:
http://www.xfire.com/communities/battlefieldplay4free