Hello There, Guest!

07-06-2011, 01:05 AM | Post: #81
Offline FreedomEagle50 
Here is my entry, I literally just uploaded it to youtube, so it might not be in HD yet so you might want to wait. I just put this together real quick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh1M3xFRk24

[Image: 2011sig2nd-1.jpg]

My Mayhem video

My Battlefield P4F Jet Guide I made
07-06-2011, 01:16 AM | Post: #82
Offline FreedomEagle50 
trying to add the annotations blah

My Mayhem video

My Battlefield P4F Jet Guide I made (This post was last modified: 07-06-2011 01:17 AM by FreedomEagle50.)
07-06-2011, 09:13 AM | Post: #83
Offline BadlyBurned 
Done and done!..

12 minutes long.. longest yet.. but I had a lot of fun doing it and I've gained greater appreciation for some of those pro jet fighters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyYxzdk9Dpc

Thanks to Johny Snake for letting me use his diagrams.. if I could post a link to the forums in an annotation I would, but it won't allow me unless there is something I am doing wrong :\

Good Luck to everyone!

[Image: 4tvqfa.jpg]
07-06-2011, 09:17 AM | Post: #84
Offline FreedomEagle50 
same thing with me badly wouldn't let me post link

My Mayhem video

My Battlefield P4F Jet Guide I made
07-06-2011, 09:29 AM | Post: #85
Offline BadlyBurned 
ya.. maybe if I make a mini url it'll work.. great video FreedomEagle.. if I can make a suggestion for the future, YouTube added a brand new Creative Commons audio feature recently where you can pick from thousands of non copyright music to use in your videos.

Maybe you like the BF soundtrack Smile but if you wanted more options check it out, they have some Nine Inch Nails and other semi known electronic music... and they can't yank it down for illegal copyright Big Grin

[Image: 4tvqfa.jpg]
07-06-2011, 10:50 AM | Post: #86
Offline Schaamteloos 
Three more hours until the deadline, I wonder how much more entries we will see. Oh and to BadblyBurned and FreedomEagle50, YouTube won't let you post links to webpages outside of YouTube itself unless you are a partner. I think they do this so people are forced to use adsense to sell advertisement space on their videos instead of just putting links to products all over the video.

[Image: sig2cg.png]

07-06-2011, 11:17 AM | Post: #87
Offline TheStealthyFool 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56lVI8kCibU Ok, here's mine. As a note to Silvanoshi and everyone else, the video does not have a 3rd party copyright issue. I interlaced the jet sounds and the music so that it was an original soundtrack. It took a lot of work to do that. Anyway, I didn't have too much time to do this but I put some work into it and I hope you all enjoy. My guess for winners is: Badlyburned, Shodredux, Schaamteloos. But we will see what happens. Cheers everyone Smile
07-06-2011, 07:20 PM | Post: #88
Offline SlAy3r41 
Nice informative vid,like it 10 *'s for you ;-)

[Image: Slay3r41_sig-1.jpg]
07-06-2011, 08:48 PM | Post: #89
Offline Shodredux 
(07-06-2011 09:13 AM)BadlyBurned Wrote:  Done and done!..

12 minutes long.. longest yet.. but I had a lot of fun doing it and I've gained greater appreciation for some of those pro jet fighters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyYxzdk9Dpc

Thanks to Johny Snake for letting me use his diagrams.. if I could post a link to the forums in an annotation I would, but it won't allow me unless there is something I am doing wrong :\

Good Luck to everyone!

You can put it in the video description if you haven't done that already yet! Big Grin

[Image: shodredux-dot-net.jpg?w=900]
08-06-2011, 06:56 AM | Post: #90
Offline bgivenb 
Snip

[Image: IkEywtv12L9swBApdVfyEBkv2.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2011 06:56 AM by bgivenb.)
08-06-2011, 01:59 PM | Post: #91
Offline Silvanoshi
Sorry for the slight delay in closing this thread, I had undertaken a secret mission yesterday which left me without interweb access. We shall take a look at the videos now soon Smile.

Silvanoshi
10-06-2011, 03:02 PM | Post: #92
Offline Silvanoshi
Argh....darn these busy past few days. The top vids will be announced today!

Silvanoshi