Hello There, Guest!

22-05-2011, 06:16 AM | Post: #1
Offline Cmdr_Shaffer 
Such as "This way!" "On me" "Get to Cmd. point (_)" "Thank you" "You're welcome" and etc. If it's a menu you can access while moving, this shouldn't be a problem to add. If it forced you to stand still while you highlighted your choice, I could see complaints about becoming a sitting duck. But I like to say "thank you" to the Assault who just dropped an ammo box in front of me, or to the medic who healed me. Or, even if there's no commander mode, have some form of teamplay suggestion into guiding this team around. I'm sure it wouldn't be -too- difficult to implement, right slEAsy? Wink Or would it detract from making more BF-only guns?
22-05-2011, 05:42 PM | Post: #2
Offline Cmdr_Shaffer 
Bump, bump-bump it up!
22-05-2011, 09:04 PM | Post: #3
Offline Cmdr_Shaffer 
Movin' on up!
22-05-2011, 09:08 PM | Post: #4
Offline Archeologist 
Good idea. Many simple, smart, easy-to-put-in suggestions and what will they do after a month? Holo BF only weapons. EA must be wery badly on it when they must focus so hard on BF things.

23-05-2011, 04:15 AM | Post: #5
Offline Cmdr_Shaffer 
Yup. Totally right--but this would up the value of this game IMMENSELY...even just adding emotes for 'yes' and 'no' for whether people need rides or not...
23-05-2011, 04:37 AM | Post: #6
Offline Niclwoo 
i think they need to add the rose thing from BF2 so u can call for medic and follow me and stuff that was awsome
23-05-2011, 09:41 PM | Post: #7
Offline Cmdr_Shaffer 
Up to the top with this thread! Come on HATE, give us a bone here.
23-05-2011, 10:33 PM | Post: #8
Offline ][_egend 
(22-05-2011 06:16 AM)Cmdr_Shaffer Wrote:  Such as "This way!" "On me" "Get to Cmd. point (_)" "Thank you" "You're welcome" and etc. If it's a menu you can access while moving, this shouldn't be a problem to add. If it forced you to stand still while you highlighted your choice, I could see complaints about becoming a sitting duck. But I like to say "thank you" to the Assault who just dropped an ammo box in front of me, or to the medic who healed me. Or, even if there's no commander mode, have some form of teamplay suggestion into guiding this team around. I'm sure it wouldn't be -too- difficult to implement, right slEAsy? Wink Or would it detract from making more BF-only guns?

Damn right!
24-05-2011, 01:44 AM | Post: #9
Offline Timberwo1f 
Very nice idea, but I want to add something too. I want EA to use icon base, square emote slots as same as BFH instead of the current emote slots and give abilities to remap whatever I want. I feel more comfortable with that.

Some of details about emote slots and icons.
1. Emote slots have 9 slots and arrangement should be as same as BFH emote slots.
2. Players can remap any command to any emote slots.
3. Enemy spotted should uses crosshair icon.
4. Need medic should uses medical sign (I mean red cross) or medic box indicator icon.
5. Need repair should uses wrench icon.
6. Need ammo should uses ammo box indicator icon.
7. Need pickup should uses car icon.
8. Roger that should uses Y letter as icon.

If you have any suggestion, feel free to add it.

I'm pa-trolling around here. (This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 01:46 AM by Timberwo1f.)
24-05-2011, 02:49 AM | Post: #10
Offline cdjackkid 
I like that idea that Timberwo1f has, but yes should be a thumbs up and there should be a no that's thumbs down.
/sign

[Image: signature.png]

using my battlefield heroes sig until I get experienced. (This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 02:49 AM by cdjackkid.)
24-05-2011, 03:17 PM | Post: #11
Offline Cmdr_Shaffer 
Sounds great! Thanks guys for the additional ideas.
24-05-2011, 03:27 PM | Post: #12
Offline BattleDonkey 
Timberwolf has a great idea there. The icons also need to light up in the HUD and on the Battlefield when request are made, so that you know where the items are located.

[Image: 45716005.png]
25-05-2011, 03:40 AM | Post: #13
Offline Cmdr_Shaffer 
When all those lights are going off on a user's screen, there'd be no excuse for not supporting the team as the roles define.
25-05-2011, 07:03 AM | Post: #14
Offline Mr.Lolhow 
Great idea!
25-05-2011, 07:04 AM | Post: #15
Offline Mr.Lolhow 
Good idea.Atlest we can get some teamwork from the emotes
25-05-2011, 03:26 PM | Post: #16
Offline Cmdr_Shaffer 
Over 100 views...let's keep this goin, guys!
25-05-2011, 03:53 PM | Post: #17
Offline Gam3King 
This has already been suggested, so why make an other thread? Use search next time Wink
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/search.php

[Image: TurtleSwag.gif]

25-05-2011, 05:08 PM | Post: #18
Offline Cmdr_Shaffer 
Because A) most topics don't get read beyond the first page by most members, B) it didn't seem like a popular idea as this topic was not in the first 5 pages of the forum, and C) search didn't turn up anything when I tried. Link me to the thread, not just the search bar, and I'll bump that one too.
25-05-2011, 06:09 PM | Post: #19
Offline GeneralAdmission 
I just hate the fact that you have to actually mouse-over the options, which requires you to actually concentrate for a second on what you click, because you can mouse too far and miss them entirely. Why not keep it like the other BF's, where you simply need to move your mouse in the general direction of the emote. Also I agree wholeheartedly that 'Thankyou' and 'Affirmative'/'Negative' should definitely be in there. Who designed this game?
25-05-2011, 08:03 PM | Post: #20
Offline Cmdr_Shaffer 
All right! Announcement! Everyone that's supported my thread now go -here- and support this one. It's got a larger userbase and more views. And broader ideas. Go team go!