Hello There, Guest!

13-05-2011, 12:48 AM | Post: #1
Offline DontKillMe 
Try deleting the "Battlefield Play4Free" folder under "My Documents". You gonna lose all your settings options but works for me...

Cool

pd: sorry about my english

[Image: firma0001_zps9a689c44.jpg]
13-05-2011, 07:06 PM | Post: #2
Offline Jimmy_Gestapo 
Good thinking.But it doesn't work for me.
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2011 07:07 PM by Jimmy_Gestapo.)
13-05-2011, 07:26 PM | Post: #3
Offline Danreth 
You mean crash always after die? I have such thing from time to time from last patch, its madness because I dont know what dead will be the last on this server.

Sorry for bad English. Im not native speaker, and I learn it myself from games/movies/songs. And I dont want to use google translator, because I want learn it better myself. If someone have problem let try THIS before showing his advance.
13-05-2011, 08:53 PM | Post: #4
Offline gatecrasher 
@dontkillme dont even bother trying to do eagames job just watch this game destroy itself by the complete lack of funds from eagames to make this game work , hows the saying go "make sure you can walk before you try running" and thats why eagames has messed up so badly they know they just dont have the stff to deal with all these issues cause there coders arent any good only there ideas are and it wouldnt surprise me if they bought the ideas for these games off some poor teenagers !!!

[Image: HP6GE.jpg]
13-05-2011, 11:17 PM | Post: #5
Offline Hjossi68 
I can not get my game started. In the window where I start the game is only my soldier and nothing more. The screen is grey WHAT CAN I DO?
13-05-2011, 11:22 PM | Post: #6
Offline =Ally29= 
(13-05-2011 11:17 PM)Hjossi68 Wrote:  I can not get my game started. In the window where I start the game is only my soldier and nothing more. The screen is grey WHAT CAN I DO?
Please post your dxdiag.txt --> http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/foru....php?tid=9
And dont forget to install "Microsoft .net framework 3.5"
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/de...laylang=en

Offtopic:
Can any mod pass this message to an EA rep to sticky the "guide in posting the dxdiag.txt" in the tech forums important topics as well.

Thanks