Hello There, Guest!

29-08-2011, 11:06 PM | Post: #21
Offline MickyLordOfAssFk 
24.When you Go into An open Erea , youre most likely to die ,but if you have to sprint into an oen erea try passing from cover to cover (and always change diraction u pass too), or take the long way believe me its worth it (long way where they cant see you ).
25.This i think peole will really like:if a a tank or what ever there is there , is on range , and has targeted you... run to the nerest cover but stay in cover only for 2.75 seconds and then sprint to the next and so on until u get away ...
29-08-2011, 11:06 PM | Post: #22
Offline MickyLordOfAssFk 
24.When you Go into An open Erea , youre most likely to die ,but if you have to sprint into an oen erea try passing from cover to cover (and always change diraction u pass too), or take the long way believe me its worth it (long way where they cant see you ).
25.This i think peole will really like:if a a tank or what ever there is there , is on range , and has targeted you... run to the nerest cover but stay in cover only for 2.75 seconds and then sprint to the next and so on until u get away ...
03-11-2011, 11:23 PM | Post: #23
Offline Punchknot 
[quote='Play2Die' pid='449783' dateline='1313919324']
when in a high traffic enemy area. change your sniper spot/escape route after each and every kill you make. if they can see you on kill cam but cant find you in their on territory they will spend the entire match trying to take you out. if you play your cards right the enemy team will spend more time trying find you then to go after your teamates/flags.

True...I remember 3 snipers in one spot that I took out. All 3 of them came after me...They finally managed to box me in and all 3 snipers popped me at the same time. The good thing was...they were all focused on me alone and not on the objective of the game. We won that battle.
04-11-2011, 02:57 AM | Post: #24
Offline shodhu 
26. Bind knife to one of the mouse button (your a sniper you have a disadvantage against medic,assault...etc) I cannot count how many times this has saved my life
27. Have a build specific to your playing style (sometimes i have points in jets sometimes i have points almost all of left ones)
28. If another sniper sees you and shoots you move in a little circle and look all over until you find him
29. Throw motion sensor at a flag that is being taken or they already have it or your taking it it not only helps you but your team also
30. Check places that is often camped (hotel,crane...etc)
31. See an enemy? And they see you? throw a motion sensor at your position and go hide once he has his back turned run up and knife Smile

[Image: shodu.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 02:58 AM by shodhu.)
04-11-2011, 03:56 PM | Post: #25
Offline OkieBlood 
I have only been playing a short time and have tried different weapons. I, so far, like the M95 enhanced scope the best. Any other suggestions? Also, I saw once, if I remember right, about buying an extra weapons slot, but I can't find it now. Help? If you can buy one, can a sniper carry his rifle plus and full auto? Any advice to for this old grandpa would greatly be appreciated. Love this game!
04-11-2011, 05:17 PM | Post: #26
Offline psijaka 
(07-05-2011 01:52 PM)xXCannonFodderXx Wrote:  Hi I'm Making This Topic To Post My Own Sniping Tips, If Anyone Else Wants 2 Add Feel Free =)
1. try and hide your body: use F to look at yourself from the front, the less that is exposed the less likely you are to get shot
2.Motion Mines: Use Them At Every Oppertunity, It Will Help You And Your Team.
3. Elevation: If You Are Up High The Enemies Are Less Likely To See You.
4. Spotting/Tracer Darts: If You See A Vehicle Spot Or Tracer It, Then An Engineer Can Take It Out.
5. Distance: Remember That If Shooting Over Distance The Bullet Will Take A Bit Of Time To Hit. Slightly Lead Your Target, It Will Take A While To Master But It's Worth It.
6. Movement: If You Think You May Have Been Spotted, MOVE!, It Could Save Your Life.
That's All I Can Think Of, Please Add More & I Hope This Helps New Players

Speaking as a non sniper...

3/Elevation: if you are up high the enemies are MORE likely to see you. High profile elevated positions (Oman crane) give you an excellent field of view, but are very obvious places for snipers so the enemy will be on the lookout for you.

I'm not saying that these aren't good sniping spots, but we DO know that you are there.

4/ agree. Should be obvious but I suspect that many don't bother. All engineers should reach for their RPGs as soon as they see that white square; it is our job. Result - menacing tank destroyed in seconds.

[Image: davo.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 05:23 PM by psijaka.)
13-11-2011, 11:23 PM | Post: #27
Offline aperson123 
(07-05-2011 05:33 PM)Hit.girL Wrote:  12?. If a vehicle comes upon you suddenly in an open area, spot/dart it as fast as possible - you will not survive (99.99%) DO NOT JUST DUCK BEHIND THE ROCK and hope the vehicle will just drive away

(lol I have used every tactic and have NEVER survived against any vehicle, so I basically kamakazi. Also, when darting it and/or spotting, it usually is destroyed within a second or two depending on the map)

13. When spotting, if someone is around a corner, point toward the wall about where you think the enemy is - IT WORKS (if the enemy is JUST around the corner), the enemy will be spotted.

(I have saved many allies, and got vehicles to go take them out several times.)

14. Snipers are the best to take out their kind - try any way to eliminate the opposing snipers. Because they only pop their head up most times, sniping them is the best and easiest way to kill them.

(if I see trails, I focus completely on taking out the creator of those trails, even if i have to go up and stab them. I have gotten 5 kills in a game because I went up and there was a crowd up there once.)

15. After getting a kill try and move - each kill you get causes the enemy to know where you are.

(I find about 1/3 of the time the enemy will try and get me back)

16. Try and place motion sensors in close range combat areas such as halls where there are sharp turns, it will give you team great advantage with the faster reaction time.

PS: If my tips are bad or need to be changed, let me know and I can modify/remove as necessary Big Grin
ive dodged a tank before, but either i was lucky or the driver wasnt good
14-11-2011, 10:28 PM | Post: #28
Offline MoreTar 
being up high makes it EASIER to spot you as you now have a profile against the sky. If you are going to be on high ground, make sure there is something right behind you.
15-11-2011, 12:04 AM | Post: #29
Offline psijaka 
Dont be one of those snipers that hides in an out of the way place away from the flags, just picking off strays. You may end up with a nice k/d, but you are not really contributing much towards the team win.

[Image: davo.jpg]
02-01-2012, 03:41 PM | Post: #30
Online s596shade 
32. When trying to shoot someone at a far distance, aim above them.
33. The SV-98 can kill in one headshot.
34. I suggest you bind the knife to M2 (middle mouse button) as by the time you reach for 3, you're dead.
35. Motion sensors can be very helpful in scouting areas for ambushes, knowing where enemies are while hiding from them (allowing you to wait in a corner then knife them), seeing the motions of faraway snipers, knowing where to use a mortar strike, and getting some kill assists.
36. Mortar strikes should be used in an area of AT LEAST 2 enemies (unless there is one hard to kill enemy). Motion sensors and satellite surveillance (at least lvl 23 to have both MS and SS) can be used to locate enemies.
37. It's okay if you don't kill anyone with your mortar strike.