Hello There, Guest!

09-05-2011, 01:34 AM | Post: #81
Offline reaper2380 
ya i crash too.if im lucky i can get a full game in.most of the time.second round and boom..game has crashed..i run win7 64bit..game keeps doing this ill be forced to leave..

[Image: s6kfv8.jpg]

reaper2380=assault lvl 20
reaper23800=medic lv 20
09-05-2011, 07:06 PM | Post: #82
Offline BacktoWar 
So :
- You just had an accident ( at start Oman US side on carrier )- die and wait 5 second for respawn
- You just had an accident display on screen , on each map ( but you dont die )
- game crash after you fly with jet and are killed from IGLA or stinger
- game crash after you got killed in APC , by fix TOW
- game crash after u got killed in IGLA - stinger
- connection problem , connection lost
- IGLA and stinger sometime dont produce sound when you are on chopper or jet and someone target you ..... you just explode
- you can hit with IGLA from RU main base ( near jet start ) to US carrier ...

or simply
-BFPL4f has stopping working -.-
09-05-2011, 07:43 PM | Post: #83
Offline TICKLE_ME_JESUS 
Im sorry, but to roll out a patch/update that creates these types of bugs is so full of failure, it baffles me.
Don't start the argument "it is free" because that is NOT an argument for anyhting. Either you make a game or you don't. Once committed you will have stick to it or quit!

If this type of stuff keeps happening and you don't acknowledge nor fix it, this whole little project of yours will fail HARD.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2011 07:44 PM by TICKLE_ME_JESUS.)
09-05-2011, 07:59 PM | Post: #84
Offline flapjax 
Crashes Everytime I Play
Nothing saves, lost points, not to mention the training points not accruing.

STOP selling crap til you fix game!
09-05-2011, 09:05 PM | Post: #85
Offline gatecrasher 
am gone bye eagames you had a week to reply to this forum you can rot in hell you useless you couldnt code a ten times table in maths

[Image: HP6GE.jpg]
10-05-2011, 12:43 AM | Post: #86
Offline splittershock 
Why does EA have to destroy every working piece of software
10-05-2011, 01:02 AM | Post: #87
Offline GuRnEEl 
Lagges a lot gun is hard to move the way want, shuts down, hard to move, etc on window 7
10-05-2011, 01:19 AM | Post: #88
Offline HailTheVillain 
For some reason I can't even join a game, whenever I click on join the game loads and then crashes on me, help?!
10-05-2011, 12:20 PM | Post: #89
Offline Torakan 
Before, no problems at all, but now same here, Win 7 64bit, started with with the 1.03 patch.
Didn't get any better with todays update to 1.04.
10-05-2011, 09:09 PM | Post: #90
Offline gatecrasher 
i phoned eagames and they was very apologetic about this forum and why no one from admin has ever replied to our posts on crashing of playforfree and he said he was going to email his boss to email the admins to reply to our thread and try to get them to fix the issue we are having with 64 bit computers but he did say that this playforfree was made before win 7 64 bit came out which surprised me alot lol

10-05-2011, 09:13 PM | Post: #91
Offline SomeoneKillHim 
OMG THIS GAME IS SO mentally slower than "average", I JUST LVLED UP TO RANK 5 AND CRASH, BOOM, BACK TO LVL1, **** YOU OMG! FIX THIS FUCKING GAME!
11-05-2011, 02:20 PM | Post: #92
Offline AlienPredator 
games crashes at random times. does not matter what map your on.

windows 7 home premium
i7 core
16gb memory
tb drive
alien graphics max memory... lol
8mb connection

problem is not on my side by far. and the log out and back in thing is crap for me! Some Real Help Please!!!!
11-05-2011, 07:04 PM | Post: #93
Offline Linus 
mine too, random crashes. i use:

win 7 ultimate
core 17 950
gefores 470gtx

it just crashes.
11-05-2011, 07:07 PM | Post: #94
Offline UFOMike 
Mine b crashin too.

XP Pro
4GB
Core 2Duo 6450
Geforce 8800 GTX
11-05-2011, 08:14 PM | Post: #95
Offline NishThaBest 
I have an u2d graphics card, along with the latest service pack, and my game keeps crashing. What the hell is going on here? oh yeah, and Ive lost almost 3 training points thanks to these crashes.
11-05-2011, 09:06 PM | Post: #96
Offline Thar 
same here, the latest patch crash the game often and I have internet connection problem all the time (and none before)
11-05-2011, 11:18 PM | Post: #97
Offline Temple 
Temple here.
I am also having this problem.
Randomly hapens, i am in a middle of a fight and BAM... Game closes and im at my desktop...
No error message or anything... Like i pressed ALT F4 or something.
And even that pregame window is not showing.
Another one of the problems (but thats for a different topic), i am having since the last update.
I cant asign training points anymore...
Whenever i level up and get a point and try to asign it, it says "Adding training point failed because... something something..."
And the point is lost and the thing i tried to update is not updated...
I get that point back but when i exit the pregame window and start it up again AND reset my training points...
This is very anoying...
AND the last time my game crashed i was in a middle of a firefight and i killed 3 enemies in 5 seconds Sad... MULTI KILL style.
11-05-2011, 11:43 PM | Post: #98
Offline DontKillMe 
Try deleting the "Battlefield Play4Free" folder under "My Documents". You gonna lose all your settings options but works for me...

Cool

pd: sorry about my english

[Image: firma0001_zps9a689c44.jpg]
12-05-2011, 09:34 PM | Post: #99
Offline Jimmy_Gestapo 
OK.Now started to crash frequently,also being disconnected .
12-05-2011, 11:47 PM | Post: #100
Offline gatecrasher 
just crashed on me again in karkand played one map of oman then 1st round of karkand when i was in armoured vehicle it crashed saying connection error , eagames now has only 4 days left if not fixed then will leave all my eagames for good as i phoned them and they promised to fix this issue so in 4 days if not fixed then ring them up and i will get my gun refund and leave them to play with themselves