Hello There, Guest!

17-01-2012, 07:57 AM | Post: #21
Offline azazsdrftguy 
i stopped all my programs and started the download.it took 7 hours for the download to finished.and later it came a "it could not be updayed or like that"
when i opened the folder on my C drive there is only one folder "tempPatch"

can u tell me,how can i play it????????

later i opened this website and pressed "PlayNow" on the top right.and the download started again!!!!!!!!
wat to do!

can someone help me???????????
05-02-2012, 10:51 PM | Post: #22
Offline OnlyGodjudgeMe 
it says that the code is wrong Angry cannot import C:/ blablabla..... the specified file is not a registry script -.- pls write the code right
06-02-2012, 10:04 AM | Post: #23
Offline HomeSen 
(05-02-2012 10:51 PM)OnlyGodjudgeMe Wrote:  it says that the code is wrong Angry cannot import C:/ blablabla..... the specified file is not a registry script -.- pls write the code right

The code IS 100% correct. The only thing you need to adjust is the value of "Installation Dir" Wink
Just make sure to copy and paste the complete code, starting with "Windows Reg....." and ending with "EN" Wink

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

06-02-2012, 09:06 PM | Post: #24
Offline spellatrix 
when i first downloaded it, it took like 100 yrs 2 download. its [u]VERY slow..................
22-02-2012, 04:07 AM | Post: #25
Offline Ramuuuuu 
I had downloaded from torrent
when i click on play now it is downloading again
Help!!!!!!!!
26-03-2012, 05:40 AM | Post: #26
Offline assasinayush 
i have installed it 5 times but always there is a message- files are not complete (error) .... can anybody help me???
26-03-2012, 11:14 PM | Post: #27
Offline jj467 
ive tried to install 2 nights in a row but its to slow any1 know how 2 make it go faster
27-05-2012, 02:07 PM | Post: #28
Offline Itsuki_0526 
battlefield play4free data error please verify downloaded files are complete
what is this error?
help it also happened to me.. is it possible to make the updater to read the existing files because the download is almost finish and i dont want to start it again. pls help
17-07-2012, 09:44 PM | Post: #29
Offline Puneet12345 
i have the same wrror some one plz plz plz help! i want to play this game really badly!