Hello There, Guest!

10-09-2011, 10:39 PM | Post: #21
Offline HAMMA007 
hi everyone pls if you can help on my probleme . i have issue everytime i try to download bp4f it broke and tell me( An error occurred: Data error,please verify that downloaded files are complete and correct) and i try every solution that u say but it still not work .pleas help me Undecided.thanks
11-09-2011, 07:38 PM | Post: #22
Offline Drewdog50 
i have the same problem and the battlefield heroes page was no help at all and all i need to do is download it again,can someone tell me how i can download it again without having to make a new person?
10-10-2011, 02:53 AM | Post: #23
Offline starlight25 
hey ppl im having problems the game is installed but i cant play it i go into the folder and i only see 2 files in it witch is webcache and video.con i looked im my friends folder and it has all the stuff like mods and stuff i have windows xp yh my computer is rlly old but pls fix this i would like to play this game not plsss help me send me the rest files or something just fix my game thank you
26-10-2011, 05:58 AM | Post: #24
Offline EngiesRtheBEst 
i am having the same problem - failed to download patch!! every time! i have tried almost 15 times and get the same error message...
tried almost every fix
nothing works Sad
26-10-2011, 06:12 AM | Post: #25
Offline CRO_NOGI 
i can t play when i press play now button it cant find any server Sad pls help
03-11-2011, 04:23 AM | Post: #26
Offline Katanapool 
Mine says FAILED TO LOAD PATCH INTO FILE. pls pls pls give me solutions
19-11-2011, 08:54 PM | Post: #27
Offline Quorat 
what is happening to me is it is stopping at the vechiles and menu part of the download, and says error failed to download patch file, ive tried twice now and i dont want to waste my broadband on something that isn't even going to work!
One of the times It was on screen saver and the other it wasn't.
PLEASE HELP
20-11-2011, 11:59 AM | Post: #28
Offline JariS. 
if i install the game and do the things like install and yes or no it doesn't do anything
20-11-2011, 03:28 PM | Post: #29
Offline Beasto0 
(09-06-2011 04:00 PM)Blqize Wrote:  ok i found out how to solve the problem :"an error occurred: data error, pleaze verify that downloaded files are complete and correct"
just go to recent in the exec at run and delete the bfp4f update file .log
ok i hope i ve helped some body !!

Can you elaborate on that?
22-12-2011, 10:06 PM | Post: #30
Offline invisivel 
Hello.
Thanks HomeSen for your tip I go trie.
I`m portuguese and my english is not perfect.
15-01-2012, 05:59 PM | Post: #31
Offline Heavy_Apple 
I've got a solution of everyone , DOWNLOAD THE BATTLEFIELD PATCH
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2012 06:21 PM by Heavy_Apple.)
16-01-2012, 09:20 PM | Post: #32
Offline deepdestroyer 
(01-09-2011 09:40 AM)HomeSen Wrote:  There is currently an issue with the patch files (confirmed by a BLUE in another thread). Please try updating again, later. If it then should still not work, uninstall the game from ControlPanel->Add/Remove Programs and the re-install it clicking the "Play Now" button.

how do you do that on google chrome??
by the way i've windows xp, don't know of that matters...

please help me!!
17-01-2012, 09:16 AM | Post: #33
Offline HomeSen 
(16-01-2012 09:20 PM)deepdestroyer Wrote:  
(01-09-2011 09:40 AM)HomeSen Wrote:  There is currently an issue with the patch files (confirmed by a BLUE in another thread). Please try updating again, later. If it then should still not work, uninstall the game from ControlPanel->Add/Remove Programs and the re-install it clicking the "Play Now" button.

how do you do that on google chrome??
by the way i've windows xp, don't know of that matters...

please help me!!

Huh

Uninstalling and re-installing the game is completely regardless of the browser you use Wink Just take a look at the third link in my signature, if you are unsure about how to uninstall the game Wink

I am a Community Moderator, not an Official EA Representative
[Image: cache.png]
Thanks to cpt.stone for that awesome piece of art

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

17-01-2012, 11:03 AM | Post: #34
Offline =OG=TaylorNova 
Although frustrating, Just uninstall, and reinstall it again, took me 3 min's, after patch failed, sometimes standard procedure in some platforms, as usually any old files /errors already there get
fixed on a reinstall, without having to even use the patch.

Just remember if it still persists, check latest versions of anything, in updates that may affect the abilty for the update to work correctly.

In fact, it wasnt a very well executed patch, as a lot of servers got screwed up, or missing, or Strange names appeared for them, should be sorted soon I'm sure.

17-01-2012, 05:10 PM | Post: #35
Offline deepdestroyer 
i saw the intructions how to uninstall the game,
but i don't have a control panel or windows 7 or vista
17-01-2012, 05:12 PM | Post: #36
Offline deepdestroyer 
unfortunately XP
17-01-2012, 05:17 PM | Post: #37
Offline HomeSen 
WinXP also has a ControlPanel Wink

And the other 2 ways to uninstall the game also work on Windows XP. The comment about Win7/Vista only meant that you have to set the compatibility settings. In Windows XP that step is not neccessary, since the User Account Control was invented with Vista (and it would disallow the uninstaller to work properly Wink )

Help us to help you! (DxDiag.txt & HiJackThis.log) | Stuck on Loading screen? | How To: Properly uninstalling the game | PunkBuster issues? Read here.

19-01-2012, 05:26 PM | Post: #38
Offline deepdestroyer 
ok i found the control pannel but not addremove.
and i really don't understand this:If it isn't there, try the following:
If you have Win7 or Vista, right -click on the "Uninstaller.exe" in the game folder, select "Properties"->Compatibility and activate the "Run as Administrator" option. After that, click on "OK".

I hope that I am not wasting your time on these questions, but I really do not understand.
please help me
19-01-2012, 05:54 PM | Post: #39
Offline HomeSen 
(19-01-2012 05:26 PM)deepdestroyer Wrote:  ok i found the control pannel but not addremove.

I only have a German version of WindowsXP at hand, so I can't provide a screenshot of where it should be.

(19-01-2012 05:26 PM)deepdestroyer Wrote:  and i really don't understand this:If it isn't there, try the following:
If you have Win7 or Vista, right -click on the "Uninstaller.exe" in the game folder, select "Properties"->Compatibility and activate the "Run as Administrator" option. After that, click on "OK".

[snip]

That is the part you can ignore, when using WindowsXP Wink
You only need steps 2-4:
  1. <removed>
  2. Left-click and hold the left mouse button on "Uninstall.xml"
  3. "Move" the file over "Uninstaller.exe" and release the left mouse button
  4. The uninstall process should now start

20-01-2012, 08:13 PM | Post: #40
Offline deepdestroyer 
ok but where is "Uninstall.xml" where you must click??
at the control panel?? or game folder?