Hello There, Guest!

26-04-2011, 11:57 PM | Post: #1
Online Solid 

Nobody like cheater, except hackers and cheaters. Also nobody likes to get called a hacker or a cheater while they are innocent.

If you identify a possible hacker, then you can report them with Video Evidence via Billing Support.

Update 1/6/13 or 6/1/13 or whatever format you use for the 6th January 2013:

The T4G Team is working on a Blacklist which is enabled on many private servers, There you can report Cheaters, Statpadders and Glitchers with any evidence you can get, a player profile is able to speak for itself in some cases.

If you think you got any sufficient evidence then head over to http://blacklist.tools4games.com/en/submit and copy&paste the profile page of the suspect into the box, click "Next" and you will then be prompted to fill in the report or you will be told that there is already an existing entry. You also need your own profile page and own e-mail. Select whether the suspected may be a cheater, statpadder or glitcher and provide any further information and link directly to the evidence. Only the original PBSS are accepted, upload the .png to any image hosting site like http://imgur.com/

This Guide is splitted into two parts, the first part is about how to identify a possible Hacker and the second one is about how to report them

Top Note:

A good Cheater can´t be identified most of the time due the smart cheat engine, these are not obvious hackers and are not likely to be identified as a 100% Cheater, neither by you nor by the Billing Support. Be aware, they don´t want to ban innocent high skilled Players.

Possible Cheats:
  • The most obvious Cheat/Hack is an Aimbot, a thingy which helps the Cheater to hit their targets with a 100% Accuracy.
  • The Wallhacks, Radars and other visual "Unfair Advantages" are more difficult to spot, i´d say here, in BFP4F it is impossible. Battlefield Heroes has no Motion Sensors and Stealth for the Commandos, there you can find a Wallhacker much more easier. Here? We can Spot every enemy, so that he and his movements are on our mini-map, also the Motion Sensor can do that.
  • Some Cheaters shot through walls, a very rare CB-Issue

So... we got only the Aimbotters and a Super-Anti-Hero which can be identified on foot? Well, obvious cheaters are obvious but how can you see the obvous things? It´s simple, their obvious but well, i will explain it for those who are new:

• An Aimbotter has non-natural movements, after he kills you, he instantly turns to another target, sometimes it´s about 180°.
  • The Distance: It´s obvious that you can´t kill someone half way across the map instantly, twice. Except it is a Sniper Rifle which can kill you from the beach if your on the crane. Othe exceptions are buggy Stingers which hit your Aircraft, they are buggy and stalk some aircraft sometimes. A Tank can kill you one time from a far impossible distance but it can kill you only one time, not twice.
  • Insane KDRs are a hint for a possible cheater but be aware, tankers and pilots can be insanly successful if they are skilled. KDRs are only a clue, not an evidence
  • If he is still shooting through walls when you are killed and still kills.

In the End the Billing Support judge about Ban or No-Ban, so you need to capture a video about the suspicious skills of your oppenet.

To report a Player, you need to contact (Billing) Support which can be contacted via this Link, select i want to report a possible cheater/hacker

What you write into the report has no matter, it should not include any caps or insults. It just needs to be briefly. Just mention the Sentence: "[Insert Name here] is a possible Cheater, please look at the evidence and judge about the issue yourself" and the Title should be something similar to this: "I want to report a possible Cheater"

The Evidence needs to be proberly, only then he can be banned if he is found guilty. What´s proper evidence?:
  • You must capture a Video, neither an own Screenshot nor a Punkbuster Screenshot.
  • The Video must show (ofc) the suspicious player with his skills.
  • The Video must be uncut and unedited.
  • The Video must contain more than one or two suspicious kills.
  • The Video must be attached to your Report or a Link to the Vid must be given, most reporters prefer the 2nd option.

What you mustn´t:
  • Report a possible Cheater over the Public Forum
  • Mention any names of possible cheater in the Public Forum

and
  • You needn´t to open another thread where you want to discuss the topic "Hacks, Cheats and co.kg". One is enough and Spam is annoying! Right?

If i forgot something then leave a comment below i will add it then, oh and have fun it´s just a game, just leave the server and report them, the next server will be Cheat Free

I recommend these free Programms to capture Videos:

[Image: b6975638bd.png]
(This post was last modified: 23-07-2011 02:17 PM by Solid.)
27-04-2011, 12:12 AM | Post: #2
Offline Man-E-Faces 
Nice, keep it up.
On BF2 where we have the Battlerecorder,we can analyze the Demos,with a Tool,called Demo Analyzer,it calculate if the guy use a wallhack,aimbot,no fog and all these things. I hope they bring in the Battlerecorder one day here also.

[Image: banner4681.gif]
27-04-2011, 01:43 AM | Post: #3
Offline Higuy 
(26-04-2011 11:57 PM)Solid Wrote:  

Nobody like cheater, except hackers and cheaters. Also nobody likes to get called a hacker or a cheater while they are innocent.

If you identify a possible hacker, then you can report them with Video Evidence via Billing Support.

What do you mean nobody like to be called a hacker? I love being called ones, it means that I am way better than some noobs, and they don't understand that. Big Grin
But just saying anyway, this is a great guide!Heart

[Image: 4ha4hz.png]

Proud (lagging) New Zealand gamer!
27-04-2011, 01:46 AM | Post: #4
Offline Kobahr_Deh 
/le'support

Nice job, mate.

[Image: 27poker-301.png]
27-04-2011, 10:14 AM | Post: #5
Online Solid 
(27-04-2011 01:43 AM)Higuy Wrote:  What do you mean nobody like to be called a hacker? I love being called ones, it means that I am way better than some noobs, and they don't understand that. Big Grin
But just saying anyway, this is a great guide!Heart

I guess you would like a "Gj Higuy" even more,
in the first version of this Guide, i mentioned that, that some liked it and felt proud and that a "Gj" was even better. Though i thought i could delete it, it would have been to long imo

28-04-2011, 03:26 AM | Post: #6
Offline Higuy 
(27-04-2011 10:14 AM)Solid Wrote:  I guess you would like a "Gj Higuy" even more,
in the first version of this Guide, i mentioned that, that some liked it and felt proud and that a "Gj" was even better. Though i thought i could delete it, it would have been to long imo

I guess, but it is stiff fun annoying noobs. Tongue
Also, BUMP!

[Image: 4ha4hz.png]

Proud (lagging) New Zealand gamer!
28-04-2011, 03:28 AM | Post: #7
Offline FunkWillis 
I think it's next to impossible to spot wallhackers with any reliability unless you have spectators with admin powers watching them and seeing whether or not they spot people in advance of shooting or not.

The auto-reveal that assaults use and that other classes get eventually mean that they can peek out for 2 seconds or less and identify where people are exposed.

Assault(lolM4): FunkWillis
Medic(lolMG36): JackBaxter
24-06-2011, 04:37 PM | Post: #8
Online Solid 
Didn´t knew that it isn´t allowed

(This post was last modified: 26-06-2011 03:21 PM by Solid.)
24-06-2011, 04:44 PM | Post: #9
Offline [AUS]WhiteDeath 
har har.
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2011 04:47 PM by [AUS]WhiteDeath.)
24-06-2011, 04:46 PM | Post: #10
Offline GameKing 
I got an other free program which you can recommend Wink
Bandi-cam

[Image: GdrJf.png]

24-06-2011, 04:48 PM | Post: #11
Online Solid 
(24-06-2011 04:46 PM)Gam3King. Wrote:  I got an other free program which you can recommend Wink
Bandi-cam

I will put it to the other free programms

24-06-2011, 07:50 PM | Post: #12
Offline Krauser-nisei 
(28-04-2011 03:28 AM)FunkWillis Wrote:  I think it's next to impossible to spot wallhackers with any reliability unless you have spectators with admin powers watching them and seeing whether or not they spot people in advance of shooting or not.

The auto-reveal that assaults use and that other classes get eventually mean that they can peek out for 2 seconds or less and identify where people are exposed.

Aye. . .killcam is slightly buggy and the angle giving is rarely useful. Therefore even with a video it's next to impossible to say for sure. Besides, who's having fraps or the likes running all day while playing. . . .or who goes off like "ima find me a hacker now". . . .

As for aimbot. . .pair it with a wallhack and he won't be doing strange 180° turns anymore. . . (s)he can just aim regularily and have the aimbot do the rest. . .something like spectator mode, admins or added info to the ladder like overall accuracy and headshot rate would be needed to make this any useful.
30-06-2011, 11:18 PM | Post: #13
Offline Krauser-nisei 
FRAPS. . .anybody else having the problem where the client crashes when running fraps ?

Fraps overlay (fps and such) etc works, tho starting recording or the end of the round makes the screen go black and thats it. Any ideas?

Win7 ultimate, intel I7 quadcore. . .
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 07:19 AM by Krauser-nisei.)
30-06-2011, 11:41 PM | Post: #14
Offline shadow00 
(24-06-2011 07:50 PM)Krauser-nisei Wrote:  something like overall accuracy and headshot rate would be needed to make this any useful

I don't think so, one of my freìiends is a very good sniper and he often gets around 85% headshots per match without hacks... of course an aimbotted guy would have 100% headshots, but clever hackers (nonsense xD) use aimbots that allow you to aim for the body instead of aiming for the head, so the acc.% is not that useful after all...

01-07-2011, 07:24 AM | Post: #15
Offline Krauser-nisei 
(30-06-2011 11:41 PM)shadow00 Wrote:  
(24-06-2011 07:50 PM)Krauser-nisei Wrote:  something like overall accuracy and headshot rate would be needed to make this any useful

I don't think so, one of my freìiends is a very good sniper and he often gets around 85% headshots per match without hacks... of course an aimbotted guy would have 100% headshots, but clever hackers (nonsense xD) use aimbots that allow you to aim for the body instead of aiming for the head, so the acc.% is not that useful after all...

body or head, a hit is a hit. and i highly doubt anyone has always about 85% headshots. u cant measure distance, u can't foresee enemy movement and change of direction or speed. no matter how good your aim, it's always a game of luck esp for sniping due to low fire rate, low ability to correct your aim fast and last but not least the physics.
01-07-2011, 07:24 PM | Post: #16
Offline Sync_Bit 
This Hacking and Aim-Botting crap has been around since BF1942 and EA does not address the issue... You have code that could enforce or auto ban these cheaters so why don't you ??? I did a search on BFP4F and got the link to this and 20+ sites to buy hacks... Why not just buy the hacks and defeat them in your code ???

It is not that hard and your company is not strapped for cash why not put 5% of your code people on stopping this ???
26-08-2011, 05:19 AM | Post: #17
Offline Dahnk 
Is it best to report to BFP4F or GGC/PBBans?
26-08-2011, 04:51 PM | Post: #18
Offline AJoao611
Fraps isn't free... And also add MSI AFTERBURNER to the list Wink
(This post was last modified: 26-08-2011 05:22 PM by AJoao611.)
26-08-2011, 05:01 PM | Post: #19
Online Solid 
(26-08-2011 04:51 PM)AJoao611 Wrote:  Fraps isn't free...

The first 30 secs were free since the last time i checked it Angel

Looking for the Link to MSI now...

26-08-2011, 05:24 PM | Post: #20
Offline AJoao611
(26-08-2011 05:01 PM)Solid Wrote:  
(26-08-2011 04:51 PM)AJoao611 Wrote:  Fraps isn't free...

The first 30 secs were free since the last time i checked it Angel

Those were never enough for me Tongue