Hello There, Guest!

24-04-2011, 06:49 AM | Post: #1
Offline Maldraxis 
Afterburners for jets, they were present in BF2 and were handy to have at times.
Would it be possible to include them in BF play 4 free ?

Also I would like to have more vehicle views if possible, again for the jets and helicopters really, but useful in all vehicles none the less.

Finally, would it possible to add alternate controls in the game ? For instance, change views is C by default, but the alternate key could be set to a joystick button for example.

I am aware that one can achieve the similar effect through editing their control file, but there's some people out there who aren't confident in altering such files. Besides, I would hope that the administrators and developers would like to make this game as user friendly as possible.

What's your opinion on the subject ?
24-04-2011, 07:21 AM | Post: #2
Offline Tanis 
At the moment Oman is the only map that have aircraft. It is also relatively small so afterburners, although a nice idea, may not be practical.

Tell me what pilot has time for more than checking his six let alone other views?

You can set alternate controls already in the options menu in game.

[img]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/655/taniscmsigd.png[img]
Thanks to Tobias for the sig! [] Dxdiag and HiJackThis