Hello There, Guest!

11-08-2011, 12:19 AM | Post: #141
Offline Solid 
Did you hear the rumors?

They are testing South American Servers over at BFH.

[Image: b6975638bd.png]
11-08-2011, 11:52 PM | Post: #142
Offline Virus_infectus 
I support the idea of ​​having a server in South America
12-08-2011, 12:52 AM | Post: #143
Offline Conlin_Tom 
I agree too, I don't think there are many servers in south america for very popular games, and there are a lot of players from down here(or up here, as we see it Tongue).
suerte a todos!

[Image: ConlinTomsSig.jpg]
Awesome signature made by Sgt.Standish!
13-08-2011, 04:05 AM | Post: #144
Offline ezee96 
yep, please, we need a south american server (argentina if they can) we are very lagged in a USA servers please a south american server
13-08-2011, 07:29 AM | Post: #145
Offline Hardgroove 
agree! will be awesome!!!
13-08-2011, 09:00 PM | Post: #146
Offline DanielHC 
agreed, i was kicked recently because of the latency and the ping, and that's because the servers are mainly in other country
14-08-2011, 01:32 AM | Post: #147
Offline SurBoy 
I agree with the petititon.
14-08-2011, 07:38 PM | Post: #148
Offline Ex-15_Ryan 
I agree... server for LatinAmerica!!!
16-08-2011, 12:31 AM | Post: #149
Offline Hardgroove 
A Server for Argentina please
16-08-2011, 02:47 PM | Post: #150
Offline Tanis 
You can post in any language you wish as long as you provide an English translation. Otherwise this thread will get closed.

If you feel like your English isn't the best, you can always use a translation service like e.g. Google Translator: http://translate.google.com

[img]http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/655/taniscmsigd.png[img]
Thanks to Tobias for the sig! [] Dxdiag and HiJackThis
16-08-2011, 10:43 PM | Post: #151
Offline 0osgtfreacono0 
(23-04-2011 11:08 PM)xSebaaiK Wrote:  I agree with the petition, but we need the servers now !
Because the SouthAmerican people needs a good ping, for a better experience in game (:
Greetings from Chile !

greetings i love chile! hamburger onions tomato juice oh its sooo good on a cold day. thanks for your gift to the cullinary arts. mmmmmwhhha! belisimoe.....i think thats bless me in spainish
17-08-2011, 12:51 AM | Post: #152
Offline Nico_la12 
Agree with the petition. serveer for latinamerica
17-08-2011, 05:27 PM | Post: #153
Offline isma_a 
We need a local server please!!!! enough of lag!!! moderators are alaways kicking me from the servers!!
18-08-2011, 02:39 AM | Post: #154
Offline ManuCan 
I agree with the check request recently, it would be great to have a Latin American or Argentine server choice. Support the petition

Estoy de acuerdo con la peticion echa recientemente, seria muy bueno tener un server latinoamericano o argentino con preferencia. Apoyo la peticion

a Latin American server please!Exclamation Sad
20-08-2011, 07:44 PM | Post: #155
Offline SoyMachito 
Waiting for servers in Argentina/Brazil/Uruguay/Chile! This game is great! We want to join the battle (with lower lags)!!! Big Grin

Thanks in advance!
21-08-2011, 12:52 AM | Post: #156
Offline ArtPulse 
Agreed. We want to play here in Argentina. Counter-Strike meanwhile =P
22-08-2011, 06:34 AM | Post: #157
Offline andersson777 
IN ENGLISH:
Spanish-speaking and Latino .. we must be united to open the server in Latin America, that really is bad to play with people who speak another language, these days I was playing with a friend and we were talking in our language and I fucking in the server of crazykanucks certainly very good servant to me here in Venezuela is stable and good gringo meterce began to insult and to Mexicans, of course I told him it was Venezuelan and said something that sounded very offensive and demeaning something racist, said: "you are the same awesome but with different names, "I think this game should be respected and respect each other regardless of the world we are, how much I have in my friends from Russia, Colombia, Argentina, de mexico I have a very good friend I met through this game, I have a very good friend to Switzerland and there is mutual respect ... My call is for Latinos who play this game and we are proud to be Latino and speak Spanish, we do respect, I think that's enough to see us as the backyard of the U.S., and continue fighting so that we put a Latin American server, whether in Colombia, Venezuela, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, where ... and good excuse the textamento ... but it is annoying that some gringos do that kind of comments ... happy week start at all.

EN ESPAÑOL:
bueno los de habla hispana y latinos.. debemos de estar unidos para que abran el servidor en latinoamerica, por que de verdad que es malo jugar con gente que habla en otro idioma, en estos dias estaba jugando junto con un amigo y estabamos hablando en nuestro idioma jodiendo el y yo en el servidor de crazykanucks, por cierto muy buen servidor me es estable aqui en venezuela, y bueno un gringo empezo a insultarnos y a meterce con los mexicanos, claro yo le dije que era venezolano y dijo algo que sono bastente ofencivo y denigrante algo racista, dijo: "ustedes son la misma mierda, pero con diferentes nombres" yo creo que en este juego deberia de respetarse o respetarnos los unos a los otros sin importar de que parte del mundo seamos, yo tengo en mi cuanta a amigos de rusia, colombia, argentina, de mexico tengo una muy buena amiga que conoci por medio de este juego, tengo un muy buen amigo de suiza y hay un respeto mutuo... mi llamado es para que los latinos que jugamos este juego y nos sentimos orgullosos de ser latinos y de hablar español nos hagamos respetar, yo creo que ya basta de que nos vean como el patio trasero de EEUU, y sigamos luchando para que nos pongan un servidor en latinoameria, sea en colombia, venezuela, chile, argentina brasil, donde sea... y bueno disculpen el textamento... pero es molesto que algunos gringos hagan esa clase de comentarios...
22-08-2011, 07:35 PM | Post: #158
Offline santi_loco_es 
(23-04-2011 07:23 AM)Dwight_S Wrote:  Cool Hi, it is serious, we need servers here in South America, more precisely in Argentina.
In Argentina there are many fans of the battlefield, and we need servers, we can pay by sms, please.

Bye.

SERVERS IN ARGENTINA PLEASE!
23-08-2011, 12:39 PM | Post: #159
Offline MoreTrucho 
I agree
24-08-2011, 01:33 AM | Post: #160
Offline Shoanson 
We do servers in Latin America please many people like this juego.Y there are also many who want to play with little ping.
Greetings and we are on servers in Argentina!
Sorry for my English friends understand some of the language!