Hello There, Guest!

02-05-2011, 01:25 AM | Post: #41
Offline Scharfalhen 
Agree loco agree :C
02-05-2011, 04:15 AM | Post: #42
Offline AlexeiCambyaso 
More servers in South America please! Big Grin

No more lagging in this great game!

( I´m surprised to see all the people from Argentina requesting this Wink )
02-05-2011, 11:54 AM | Post: #43
Offline Apoteosico 
I also support this request im from chile and we also play this game a lot and the lag sometimes is a real problem!

/sign

gogogoggo servers sudamericanos!!!
02-05-2011, 04:18 PM | Post: #44
Offline juani_bs_aas 
I AM FROM ARGENTINA AND I WANT TO SOUTH AMERICAN server to play with our people ... and further that no Lage (lagging). very nice game but please ... SOUTH AMERICAN server SOON I NEED PLAY. I AM ADDICT A BP4F... THANK YOU

YO SOY DE ARGENTINA Y QUIERO server SUR AMERICAN para poder jugar con nuestra gente... y ademas que no lagee (lagging).muy lindo el juego pero por favor... server SUR AMERICANO.PRONTO YO SOY ADICTO AL BP4F... MUCHAS GRACIAS
02-05-2011, 04:33 PM | Post: #45
Offline Sepaa 
I agree with this. I would love to put a server in Argentina. Because sometimes the lag can not play. Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estoy de acuerdo con esto. Me encantaría que pongan un server en Argentina. Porque aveces con el lag no se puede jugar. Gracias.
02-05-2011, 09:55 PM | Post: #46
Offline fr4ser 
Unfortunatley this may be beyond the devs capabilities, EASY do not host the game servers themselves but use RSPs.

I am not aware of any game server companies in Argentina or even South America they could work with to provide you with servers - or if the economics would make server rental affordable to players which is what subsidises the EA community servers.

You need the server company before you get the servers Tongue

[Image: sig.jpg]
I AM A COMMUNITY MODERATOR NOT AN OFFICIAL EA REPRESENTATIVE
03-05-2011, 05:27 AM | Post: #47
Offline Rowber 
I agree ! I want a server for Argentina please!
03-05-2011, 10:58 PM | Post: #48
Offline william-boo 
Please southamerican's servers..

the lag is too high
04-05-2011, 02:05 PM | Post: #49
Offline EpicLag 
Wee need servers in SouthAmerica, so give it to us.
05-05-2011, 04:33 AM | Post: #50
Offline SaintAki 
(02-05-2011 09:55 PM)fr4ser Wrote:  Unfortunatley this may be beyond the devs capabilities, EASY do not host the game servers themselves but use RSPs.

I am not aware of any game server companies in Argentina or even South America they could work with to provide you with servers - or if the economics would make server rental affordable to players which is what subsidises the EA community servers.

You need the server company before you get the servers Tongue

(23-04-2011 06:21 AM)SaintAki Wrote:  Hi, i was wondering if there is a way to put a server of battlefield play4free in Argentina. I think it would be nice to have one here mainly because in our country most players cant afford original games, but since that you have a payment option through SMS to get credits in game, it would be more easy to get those credits (Check this info, we are in the 22th possition http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cou...s_in_use). I think that at least you should give it a try. If you want more info about were i can put a server in my country (if you dont want to be a sponsor for the server), i can search and send you more info. Thank you for you time, ill wait for a positive answer.

Diego. S. Rosano

PD: Sorry for my english, im not use to write in this languaje.
PD 2: Another good reason is that the most popular game in my country, is a cracked version of Counter Strike 1.6, so imagine a original free game in this country whith the option of getting credits via SMS
PD 3: I have allready send a mail to EA, but they told me that i have to make a post here

We have game servers companies here (in Argentina)... im sure that at least 2 will do a bj for be a part of this... so i´ll say it again... If you want more info about were i can put a server in my country (if you dont want to be a sponsor for the server), i can search and send you more info.
05-05-2011, 04:49 AM | Post: #51
Offline Kiefer 
+750, im sick of playing at a disadvantage against european/US players, this 300 ms makes a whole difference in a face to face fight.

[Image: 645414-1.png?12964472859169]
08-05-2011, 12:49 AM | Post: #52
Offline .-Bauer 
Hello, battleflied Play4Free is a beautiful game, please make servers for South America. It really is almost impossible to play with that latency and do not want to bother the other players for our lag.
I'm from Argentina.

Thank you very much for your time and sorry for my English.
08-05-2011, 03:54 AM | Post: #53
Offline Lobsangrs 
tell you what. ANYBODY that is beyond a 500 miles radius from any server should quit this game right now.
if EA wont put servers in the same CONTINENT I am, why the hell should I even care playing their games ?

[Image: sigtlw.jpg]
08-05-2011, 04:18 AM | Post: #54
Offline Rockola 
A server in argentina or brazil would be really nice indeed.
09-05-2011, 03:19 PM | Post: #55
Offline [GeneraL]Yohan17 
I support the idea because I'm from Costa Rica and so would serve me well and would have my shortly lag!

servers in Latin America! please!
09-05-2011, 03:28 PM | Post: #56
Offline Kobahr_Deh 
/signed

That would be so nice, you should contact servers too.

[Image: 27poker-301.png]
09-05-2011, 11:43 PM | Post: #57
Offline Apuu 
A server for Argentina will be great becouse this is a great game .... and well , no more lag =P
14-05-2011, 10:35 PM | Post: #58
Offline mathiias 
i agree. we need a server in south america.

[Image: vJU87.png]
20-05-2011, 04:43 PM | Post: #59
Offline COLT_JAF 
I AGREE ! and not only for Argentina all South America! and more suport for the store ! Paymo enable option for Latin America!Plssss Undecided
From Venezuela _ COLT_JAf _ Over Tongue
20-05-2011, 10:06 PM | Post: #60
Offline Luee 
i agree!! would be great