Hello There, Guest!

22-04-2011, 06:49 PM | Post: #1
Offline Lt.xSKiLLzZ 
Ok, so they other day, my team was winning 900+ to 200 or so, and I got team switched... stupid! Today I was playing, I was 6000 experience away from level 19, I was like, YEAH! LEVEL 19! And I quit the match to buy a weapon, and when I looked at my experience points, I WAS AT THE START OF LEVEL 18!!! Has this game screwed anyone else over? Big Grin Oh well, I guess ill look on the bright side. More gold for me! Big Grin

EDIT: Just noticed it is in the incorrect section, MOD Feel free to move it to correct section.

“Skill and confidence are an unconquered army.”
[Image: whateverp.png]
Thanks go out to Tobias, who created my awesome sig.
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2011 06:49 PM by Lt.xSKiLLzZ.)
22-04-2011, 08:26 PM | Post: #2
Offline Dutch_Reserve 
Yah i get that also >.>. Suddenly team swapping is cruel but can also be a good thing if you are onn losing team but usealy it is being cruel.

And yah i also get exp lose.
I am sometimes afraid with the procress i made that it wil be lost if i exit the server.

So you are not alone onn that m8 Wink
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2011 08:26 PM by Dutch_Reserve.)
22-04-2011, 08:29 PM | Post: #3
Offline TheMadStrangler 
I have lost a level at least 15 times now. Horrible bug that should be priority number one for easy.
22-04-2011, 08:36 PM | Post: #4
Offline [TA]Stufa 
Just close this, really waste of space! Why does every da*n player that has to complain creates a new thread? JUST USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION and join the spam!

[IMG][/IMG]
22-04-2011, 08:37 PM | Post: #5
Offline SnakeXT 
You don't exit the game, you close it, go back to your character/weapon screen and it should display updating stats window.

[Image: snakext.png]

No Fee For The 1st Month.
Aged 18 and over? Visit http://www.oldguys.eu