Hello There, Guest!

18-04-2011, 01:56 PM | Post: #1
Offline TTxRedHarvester 
Vast majority of players would love to see this feature.
18-04-2011, 02:02 PM | Post: #2
Offline Clerlic 
I wouldn't. It has no point. Spawning on other players is done by Assault's skill.
18-04-2011, 02:05 PM | Post: #3
Offline Esrou 
I want them as a way to stay with friends. My friends and I can barely ever join a server on the same team (it takes ~30 min if we coordinate on Skype). Also, if my friends and I do get on the same team, then one of us eventually gets swapped to the other team.
18-04-2011, 02:07 PM | Post: #4
Offline Clerlic 
That's different from squads and I agree with that.
18-04-2011, 05:17 PM | Post: #5
Offline Usagi-chan 
I would love to see the squad feature in this game; if it worked like in Bad Company 2 squads are 4 person teams and you choose which squad you want to join when you go into a server. I think having squad members encourages others to go in groups instead of solo.
18-04-2011, 05:21 PM | Post: #6
Offline Diobot 
Yep, squads would increase teamwork IMHO.
This has already been discussed with HATE though.
Talking about the assault class having already the ability to call reenforcements and something something something...
By what I could understand I think we are getting squads, but there is still alot to be studied and considered...
Diobot out!

[Image: EasyTrollsBFP4F1.png]
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2011 05:21 PM by Diobot.)
18-04-2011, 05:32 PM | Post: #7
Offline Gandler 
I hope so. Also, sqaud deathmatch could be a fun mode like in BAd Company 2 (one of the few features I liked in that game).
18-04-2011, 07:15 PM | Post: #8
Offline bgivenb 
/./////SIGN!!!!!!!

[Image: IkEywtv12L9swBApdVfyEBkv2.png]
18-04-2011, 10:06 PM | Post: #9
Offline SubaruITA 
Without sqauds this game is unplayable, so

/sign

[Image: 4.gif]
18-04-2011, 10:10 PM | Post: #10
Offline Selryam_Zephine 
A must!
18-04-2011, 10:20 PM | Post: #11
Offline Domin6o 
Squads is very good idea. Like in BF2142. But if you don't like squads, a little assault request skill enhance is also good concept for me.

/sign

[Image: BFP4F_Mini_Sig023.jpg]
True Free Gamer
Fighting from Closed Beta
18-04-2011, 11:03 PM | Post: #12
Offline Dutch_Reserve 
Squads should be a standart in this game. Since the squads systeem was first used in bf2 it was groundbreaking and just pure genius to the battlefield gameplay since teamwork wil actacly work in that way.
---
If i join a friends game and i want to play with him then i just cannot find him through all the mayhem whats going onn on the battlefield.
I can press M for map but the map doesn't help at all to see my friends location. All i see when i press M is a big mess of whats going onn??? Wel i don't know if the devs would actacly add the squad function into the game but can we atleast have the bf 1942 and bfv style to highlight some players with the Tab>Right mouse>select player>Add friend. Show player friends in green.(or other color if squads systeem is in game but then the bf1942 style wouldnt be needid Wink).

In sort I agree to the squad systeem
18-04-2011, 11:49 PM | Post: #13
Offline flyingrasta 
squads plz, or some nice teamplay orientated buddy system. playing with friends as a "squad" should be a standard not pure luck. rl buzzkill!
18-04-2011, 11:52 PM | Post: #14
Offline St0mpy 
the assault reinforcement skill is limited and was nerfed at some point according to past threads- its a novelty not teamplay and is only useful occasionally, eg camping a roof in a group.

It doesnt supply any old dead people to your local area (even tho call reinforcements sounds like it should do that) it only respawns people that died close to you (i think 20M if im reading the configs right).

Say youve lone wolved it up to flag A, if you press it for some assistance nothing will happen, no one died near you

Ironically its of little use because there is no teamplay- there are no fireteams or squads working together to respawn, just camp groups.
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2011 11:59 PM by St0mpy.)
19-04-2011, 12:22 AM | Post: #15
Offline metsman3.0 
/Sign

I asked for this on BFH but it didn't get added.
This game has no excuse, it MUST be done.
19-04-2011, 09:29 AM | Post: #16
Offline Obest 
I sign this for myself and another 25 clan members Smile Really-really need this feature, we all going to be disappointed if there will be no squad play. I would say this one is on the list of "top priority" updates.

Also you could incorporate it with skills (Tier 3) in some classes to make it more interesting and squad soldiers more dependent on each other.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2011 09:33 AM by Obest.)
19-04-2011, 05:11 PM | Post: #17
Offline Morrogh 
this game does not deserve to be launched until it has some sort of squad system. or at least a way to play together with your friends.

/sign here if you want squads in BFP4F!
19-04-2011, 05:29 PM | Post: #18
Offline ZenFoolOne 
Definitely should be added in. I've played other fps games where "teamer" was an insult and I don't want that to happen here.

This game is set up with teams in mind, but already it is difficult to get into a game with friends and even more difficult to find them in game during a firefight. Once you do find each other you better enjoy those five minutes cause next game they will get switched.
19-04-2011, 06:02 PM | Post: #19
Offline Gandler 
I hope a blue responds to this. I want to see what the admins have to say about this feature. I really hope they add it.
19-04-2011, 06:07 PM | Post: #20
Offline Clerlic 
They already are experimenting with squads, search function is pretty useful.