Hello There, Guest!

17-04-2011, 01:45 PM | Post: #1
Offline Bonez. 
BFH and BF play for free.. joke HAHAHA.. Ohhh wait no its not. I love BFH, or at least i did, and this game seems good. Although, having better weapons being available to certain players in a game is lame. AND I do not want to hear they dont make a difference because I know they do. I wouldnt want to be the one using better weapons or the one using crappy weapons because either way the game just isnt as fun. I would have bought BF on BFH for clothing if it stayed the way it was in beta and I would have here too, but really whats the point? To play an admittedly unbalanced game... no thanksSad
17-04-2011, 01:49 PM | Post: #2
Offline fr4ser 
Use the search - starting a new topic on the same old rant is pointless.

I disagree with you 100% - thankfully so do the devs or this game would not be here and EASY would have folded.

[Image: sig.jpg]
I AM A COMMUNITY MODERATOR NOT AN OFFICIAL EA REPRESENTATIVE
17-04-2011, 02:09 PM | Post: #3
Offline max_death 
how many more threads about the same issue Sad

Did you ever learn to read in school ?
17-04-2011, 02:12 PM | Post: #4
Offline EPIC-Landon144
[Image: 457x457-person with a lower-than-average...RY-BRO.jpg]
17-04-2011, 02:24 PM | Post: #5
Offline Bonez. 
I will create a post about whatever I want.. I dont care if it has been posted. And all of you either love unbalanced games or suck at balanced ones, have fun either way.
17-04-2011, 02:30 PM | Post: #6
Offline max_death 
i hear i love kitty online is balanced if ya wanna try that ?
17-04-2011, 02:43 PM | Post: #7
Offline ReconHunter 
Yeah balance is always good.
But seems thats this is the only way this kinda game model can make profit and thefore exist.
Its just enevedable.

I would personally like to when your default weapons espessialy assault and sniper would be just bit better tho. But still difference is not that big and if you play well you can still do good.

At moment I play whit sv 98 and if i headshot I still kill most of time.

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=08196aba175569...mp;amp;c=1]
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2011 02:45 PM by ReconHunter.)
17-04-2011, 02:43 PM | Post: #8
Offline ReconHunter 
Dam double post bug.

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=08196aba175569...mp;amp;c=1]
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2011 02:43 PM by ReconHunter.)
17-04-2011, 02:47 PM | Post: #9
Offline Kokopelli 
While I agree with you that some of the weapons are imbalanced compared to the other weapons in their niche, it's still a balanced-ish game. The only real complaint I have is the pump action shotguns compared to the semis/autos, which take no work or skill to get a kill with.

Hey fr4ser- the devs know that a lot of the Elites are superior to BF weapons. They freakin' made them- their purpose was to get people to buy BFs to gain the upper hand. It's not a huge upper hand, but it's sometimes the great equalizer between skill and cash. Not always, mind. But between two people with different weapons of equal skill, luck will not determine the outcome.

To me, the Saiga-12 is the only BF weapon that makes a huge difference. Ever used the SPAS-12? It's my favorite weapon in the game. The Saiga has three times the fire rate, the same damage, and almost twice the ammunition. It's also BF-only. I don't see how you can disagree with a straight face.

Max-Death: Contribute something real or don't bother posting, especially don't copy-paste old jokes from the BFH forums Tongue
This isn't really like the Uber/Super/Tier1 weapons in BFH, which gave only a marginal advantage (except uberknife). The elites are superior to even the Veteran (Uber/Super BFH equivalent) weapons in this game.

I understand how these games survive, and it's not out of the kindness of the players' hearts. They have to make better, cooler items so people will buy them, which they have done with the Elite weapons. Still, this is the reason there will be no officially recognized gaming tourneys for P4F. I'll buy a weapon or two eventually, but not everyone has a credit card.

They're fighting a losing battle here, and they know it. Don't pay any more. Get out now, before they start trying to squeeze more blood out of turnips.

Battlefield 3 is sixty dollars. A new HD6770 is $120. Keep that in mind, and get to the choppa. Go. Go now. (This post was last modified: 17-04-2011 02:52 PM by Kokopelli.)
17-04-2011, 04:13 PM | Post: #10
Offline Bonez. 
(17-04-2011 02:30 PM)max_death Wrote:  i hear i love kitty online is balanced if ya wanna try that ?
Keep making yourself feel superior if you have the better weapons or... keep trying to tell urself its ok. For half the population to have an advantage. The point of a fps is to have fun and the best man wins, not the highest payer wins. I could buy this awesome, but what would that do? tip the scale in my favor.. either way it just doesnt make much sense in a shooter. I want the person across from me to have the same chance to kill me as I do him/her.
17-04-2011, 04:25 PM | Post: #11
Offline Aeolus 
I'm fairly sure people think like this:

I can slaughter everyone in my path blindfolded with both my arms tied to my back, using only a knife tied to my tongue: This game is balanced.

OMG someone killed meh: this game is unbalanced.

[Image: DFA-2.png]
17-04-2011, 04:27 PM | Post: #12
Offline Kobahr_Deh 
You can rent weapons [with credits], that's what I'm doing right now; your rant is pointless.

[Image: 27poker-301.png]
17-04-2011, 04:32 PM | Post: #13
Offline KeN1337 
Stop whining or logg off.

[Image: P4F-v2.jpg]

Kyanite Wrote:In conclusion: The gun is irrelevant. It isn't the gun who kills you, it's the player. Outsmart the player, and the gun cannot do anything whatsoever.
17-04-2011, 04:34 PM | Post: #14
Offline TRON 
(17-04-2011 02:24 PM)Bonez. Wrote:  I will create a post about whatever I want.. I dont care if it has been posted. And all of you either love unbalanced games or suck at balanced ones, have fun either way.

I agree with your first sentence. Too many wanna be mods..... So how do you explain those of us who could buy all the cash weapons but choose to use non-vet weapons, just to prove the cash and vets are not needed? You will see several posts about this.
17-04-2011, 05:56 PM | Post: #15
Offline S_A_T_S 
I seem to have a different perspective on this issue. I understand that better weapons will cost money, and they will make a difference to gameplay. That is how this model of game pays for itself, obviously.

The problem I have is the price. The BF are so ridiculously expensive, you'd have to be insane, more money than you know what to do with, or a some kid who's never had a job and so doesn't understand the value of money to buy them. I won't ever buy BattleFunds simply because there is no value for money. What I get for my £5 is worth maybe 50-100p. If I can buy an MP3 for 79p, or a complete game from Steam for £2.50, why would I spend £5 on a digital weapon I can only use 1/3 of the time I play for (as I have 3 characters)?
17-04-2011, 06:02 PM | Post: #16
Offline Lt.xSKiLLzZ 
If you look hard enough, im sure you will find hundreds of other topics like this. It is really getting on my nerves about people complaing about this game and BF: Heros. I think people will find it is a LOT more expensive on games such as CA (Combat Arms) to even get a permanent weapon (£25). Guns dont even make a difference. The only difference they make when payed for with Battlefunds is either slightly better accuracy, or damage, or less recoil. And even then, it is only a minor increase (+10 or so). So stop whining, the game is very balanced and is fun to play, and FREE. Now please, stop making topics like this.

“Skill and confidence are an unconquered army.”
[Image: whateverp.png]
Thanks go out to Tobias, who created my awesome sig.
25-06-2011, 11:28 AM | Post: #17
Offline Patoya 
Anyone if you have some time can you check out this Battlefield 3 Trailer also can you commet and rate it. Big thx to all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hUIE96VscE
26-06-2011, 11:49 AM | Post: #18
Offline TDXUK 
(17-04-2011 04:13 PM)Bonez. Wrote:  I want the person across from me to have the same chance to kill me as I do him/her.

This^^
Is exactly why paid4advatages suck, unfortuantly unless the gaming community as a whole stand up to this micro-transaction route we are heading down, nothing will happen. Its happening all over the place and its like a plague to gaming. Damn, even EVE online is going this was tooooooooo Sad
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2011 11:51 AM by TDXUK.)
26-06-2011, 11:58 AM | Post: #19
Offline [AUS]WhiteDeath 
Funny how the OP don't understand that there are rules to follow in this forums. You can't do anything you want. Face reality.
26-06-2011, 12:23 PM | Post: #20
Offline mono 
The last batch of BF-only weapons were actually underpowered compared to the free ones. In fact, some of them downright sucked.

[Image: monosignam2.png]