Hello There, Guest!

18-12-2010, 09:48 PM | Post: #281
Offline Kasmas 
got a question, in A.V.A when weapons are bought you get them permanently and just have to repair them. In this battlefield will it be permanent or just for a selected time? Also, are there going to be attachments to weapons inc. Grenade launchers, scopes, extended magazines?
18-12-2010, 09:54 PM | Post: #282
Offline LTDemon 
Yeah hi any ETA on the update? Oh and when we will get new maps and game modes? Will there be attachments for weapons and will they cost money or we could earn them?
18-12-2010, 10:21 PM | Post: #283
Offline MatheusMK3 
Would be great to earn weapons, and not buy...
18-12-2010, 10:58 PM | Post: #284
Offline cherubidim123 
(18-12-2010 10:21 PM)MatheusMK3 Wrote:  Would be great to earn weapons, and not buy...

Hey matheus,
You can buy weapons using in game credits. Look at the topic "Update from Aleksander" not with the dates.
19-12-2010, 03:21 AM | Post: #285
Offline ArmyCadet 
(14-12-2010 10:56 AM)EA_U-238 Wrote:  At ease soldier,

It’s time for another update/cable from Battlefield Play4Free HQ. As I mentioned previously, it is time for a game update where we include the much talked about tier 1 training. I believe this will deepen the experience a lot. I know we have been having a blast playing around with training on our internal play tests.

So, when your solder ranks up you will be granted a training point that you can spend to further specialize your soldier. For those of you who have played in the beta and already ranked up your soldier past rank 1, you will have to click the little "recycle button" to get the appropriate points for your rank. For new soldiers however, you can ignore this as the point is given out each time you rank up.

[Image: Tier1AbilitiesNew.jpg]

With points available the next part is up to you. Do you want to have more ammo for your primary weapon? Or perhaps you want to access the coaxial gun on the tank? The choice is all yours. If you are not happy with the training you chose, simply click the "recycle button" to re-distribute your points again. I won’t go into too much detail about what options you have, I believe that it’s more fun if you find out for yourselves. As always, feedback is appreciated, so head on to the forums with comments or bugs that you find.

Additionally your soldier will be granted Credits as you play now. This fits well with the store that will open in the next few days. With the Credits you earn from playing you can then get access to new weapons and new outfits for your soldier. Pretty neat huh?

And yes, we have done tons of fixes and additions for this update as well, here are some highlights:

Added:
  • New Weapons (Available after Store release, COMING SOON!)
    o PKM LMG
    o P90 SMG
    o 870 Combat Shotgun
    o MP 443 Pistol
  • More outfits (Available after Store release, COMING SOON!)
  • Most Tier 1 training
  • You will be given 1 additional training point per rank
  • You will now be awarded credits for playing
    o You must play to the round ends for credits to be handed out
    o If you play part of a round you will be given a comparable part as a reward
    o Winning team gets 80 Credits
    o Losing team gets 30 Credits
    o If you get auto balanced, you will get the reward comparable to how much time you spent on the winning team
  • Added more impact sounds
  • More vehicles have new sounds
  • Ambient sounds on Karkand
  • Added support for more full screen resolutions including widescreen
  • Added functionality for account editing

Bug fixes (Highlights)
  • Fixed several issues with Ammo boxes and Medic boxes
  • Fixed an issue where camera was restricted wrong in the vertical axis. You should now be able to look more freely.
  • Switching soldier in frontend should no longer cause you to fail matchmaking
  • Fixed an issue where the weapon would be un-textured in specific circumstances
  • Fixed a problem where weapon got returned to low poly after a new map loaded
  • A scoring sound should play again
  • Cleaned up the HUD messages
  • You should now be able to crouch in vehicle turrets
  • Fixed several text string issues
  • Fixed several animation issues
  • It should now be faster to switch between weapons
  • Balanced out audio on some weapons that sounded too far away
  • The Knife should now be more responsive
  • HUD for stationary ATs

That’s all for now from Battlefield Play4Free HQ!
See you on the Battlefield!
Aleksander Grøndal
Producer

My game wont load whenever it gets to the map it freezes and brings me back.
19-12-2010, 10:36 AM | Post: #286
Offline Lars 
LISTEN 2 ME!!! i dont get experience points! whenever i close the game and restart it, i have still as many ep as is had, when i started it before! i am since last week lvl 8!!!!!!!
19-12-2010, 12:56 PM | Post: #287
Offline ChoShEzE 
Is the blurry screen fixed when you zoom in ?

And for me , the screen thing make it looks like its from 2nd world war..like , dots appearing
19-12-2010, 01:57 PM | Post: #288
Offline Ruski.Amerykanin 
New idea for map!! Please ea make a new map like omaha beach please!!!!!
19-12-2010, 04:11 PM | Post: #289
Offline KiraBi 
when for the next patch pls?
19-12-2010, 04:52 PM | Post: #290
Offline Shinerrs 
Just would like to state this here:

Obviously if you are asking for a new Map or when the next patch is etc. We all know that the P4F team are working hard to get this game up and running and also we all expect a slow down of development as the christmas is slowly upon us!

New Maps:

They will be working on this and as soon as it is available I have a funny feelling we will all know about it.

Secondly Patch updates.

The patch updates would be announced when they are ready or coming close to. I seriously couldn't expect them to update is on all these little details I would rather them hard at work accrual going these things instead on forums were the same question is repeated in this forum 100 times per day.

Anyways Happy holidays to everyone and to the EA Play 4 Free Team!
19-12-2010, 05:44 PM | Post: #291
Offline RoyalFlush 
When is the STORE update coming please??
19-12-2010, 06:09 PM | Post: #292
Offline timeowner 
i have 1 question to u all i been wondering how do u get the P90? smg i been seeing people with it but idk how to get it can someone respond as soon as u can please and thank you.
19-12-2010, 06:10 PM | Post: #293
Offline GhostFaceKiller 
U GUYS ARE GREAT. NOW GO BACK TO WORK YOU PROGRAMMERS
19-12-2010, 06:24 PM | Post: #294
Offline Clipssy 
Please add map Dragon Valley !
19-12-2010, 06:26 PM | Post: #295
Offline BEsnake 
let them develope one there speed, if they rush stuff its gonne be fail so just take it easy

[Image: newsignx.png]
(This post was last modified: 19-12-2010 06:26 PM by BEsnake.)
19-12-2010, 09:18 PM | Post: #296
Offline PT.Marcian0 
Please tell us when the store will opens...if this month or the next one...plz
20-12-2010, 06:33 AM | Post: #297
Offline Pasow 
well just looking at there update history it looks like one update a week and considering the holidays are rolling round we may not be seeing an update this week or the next week. (dependent on when they get time off)

don't hold it to me though, they can and will update when ever they feel like it.

20-12-2010, 10:23 AM | Post: #298
Offline Nordisch 
it goes offline an xmas days? will be not good.
20-12-2010, 10:53 AM | Post: #299
Offline Artuurs 
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so calling my training point dissaperaed when i clicked the recyclye button fixed huh?!!??! i request that you fix this issue developers and return my hard earned training point!!! yes it is hard, harder than in bfh...... and wheares my credits??? i dont seee them neither!!!!!
20-12-2010, 11:26 AM | Post: #300
Offline Villisika[FIN] 
(20-12-2010 10:53 AM)Artuurs Wrote:  ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so calling my training point dissaperaed when i clicked the recyclye button fixed huh?!!??! i request that you fix this issue developers and return my hard earned training point!!! yes it is hard, harder than in bfh...... and wheares my credits??? i dont seee them neither!!!!!

Your training points did not dissapear, they just didn't update correctly. there is a solution for that:

"Solution: You need to close your client, log out of the website, log back in relaunch and then in the Training page hit the refund button (next to the points top right)
Wait a few seconds and you should get your point(s)"

and before u start making those comments about already known bugs, Please, Take a look et the Game bugs forum... i have posted that solution to 3 people so far...and u can find them in game bugs/players helping players forums.
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2010 11:27 AM by Villisika[FIN].)