Hello There, Guest!

04-01-2012, 06:10 PM | Post: #81
Offline SilverPaladin 
(04-01-2012 03:20 PM)Septuagint Wrote:  Theres no need for medic or assault anymore.
Theorycraft -

Assaults now serve two roles:
1. Portable target to draw fire.
2. Drop ammo boxes at every firefight because guns and clips are empty after 10 seconds of use, unless the player can afford the increased magazines.
3. Pistol whip professional

Medics are actually "useful" again:
1. Due to decreases of "stock" guns, medic with 1 heal box can outlast the clip of practically all "stock" guns, giving him enough time to mow down the assault/engie if his anti-recoil skills (or attachment) are good. Two, or even 3, med boxes, and the "increased healing speed" skill means a high level medic can "hold the line" against medium sized non-aimbotting default weapon only squads Tongue
2. Since they can hold a spot alone, this only encourages the setting up of a "camp". Add an assault (see above for ammo box need) with "mortar detection", and 2-3 mortar-boosting recons, and you have an unassailable position. Just remember to watch that assault, and have 2-3 bee-lines out of mortar boost range.
3. As long as the medic isn't caught in the mortar drop, he can run in and rez anyone who was unlucky. Camp maintained. Having a second rez-medic just outside mortar range of the camp (maybe running a second camp of their own) makes it even easier to rez after an accident.
4. Between medic and assault's "field reinforcement" skill, said camp can be easily maintained, even in the face of a "total wipe" RPG spread.

Silver Paladin
... - field doc / AutobotRatchet - vehicular doc / Kinshaya - sharpshooting demon / Shinflik - rapidly removing shins, elbows and heads...
[Image: closedbetabfhachievemen.png]
19-01-2012, 12:17 AM | Post: #82
Offline killz360 
Recon rocks!!! but can i use mortar strike in assault too?
19-01-2012, 07:39 AM | Post: #83
Offline NastyBarstard 
(19-01-2012 12:17 AM)killz360 Wrote:  Recon rocks!!! but can i use mortar strike in assault too?

nope but assault is getting the air strikes so dont worry, the air strike's power is 20 x greater than a fullly skilled Boostered mortar strike Big Grin

(19-12-2011 03:06 PM)VitalBullet Wrote:  we are eliminating all “Legacy”
11-05-2012, 10:41 PM | Post: #84
Offline Abrams1 
Well for me if you would ask me the best clas i'd say medic becuz of:super guns,best ammo,accuracy(well i think snipers have better but i tried it and i saw better accuracy on mg36),and on basra if you know the glitch were you can get 16000 points no hack,you can revive and heal yourself,and 2 best friends both medics can kill very much,in my opinion medic is best.

With engyneer i like to troll people and kill vechicles from range and love the mines trolololo,i like it i have more fun with engy than any other.

With assault i like the powerfull weapons and even the default weapon is very good(if you know to use it)scar-l impressed me,i like aswell to troll people with c4,place it on a point and wait for others to come and ....... bum,i have fun with this.

Recon is camping+campingxcamping,fun not very much,well 1 shot kills with m95 rules but nah to much camp,and if you enter a map like sharqi you need a shotgun(shotguns are for noobs with no skill,just said i never used one)

I prefer medic or engyneer,my opinion Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 10:43 PM by Abrams1.)
11-05-2012, 11:46 PM | Post: #85
Offline josuecom 
engineer
12-05-2012, 09:45 AM | Post: #86
Offline YOUREBESTFRIEND 
if you want to wreak havoc pick assault

if you want to camp heal camp heal pick medic

if you want to get rid of campers pick recon

if you want to take out tanks veichles and all rounder-sort of pick engineer
12-05-2012, 09:53 AM | Post: #87
Offline Vidoks 
The best class is me, because i am the best with any class.

[Image: s1ay_cbe_u9g4l.jpg]
12-05-2012, 10:13 AM | Post: #88
Offline uDIEbecauseOFme 
assault Wink
12-05-2012, 10:26 AM | Post: #89
Offline General-NOH 
(07-04-2011 11:32 AM)AssaultKit Wrote:  
(07-04-2011 10:56 AM)LifeSavers Wrote:  Influence on the end of the game:

1. medic
2. engineer
3. assault.
4. recon.

What's your justification for medic in first? I'd argue that the people worth healing or saving are usually too far away from you... you end up healing campers on your team most of the time. Assault + request reinforcements + letting the teammate die seems to be more helpful than healing them.

Engineer is my number 1 contributor, since they counter vehicles. Vehicles are the best tools in capturing and holding flags in the game.

Sharqi is different, of course... there I'd say assault.

I would have to argue with you there. Sharqi is a CQC map and apart from destroying vehicles CQC is an engineer's expertise. An SMG is deadly in CQC and fast to they can take aim in half the time of an Assault and even better than a Medic.

Personally I think an engineer is best but if your at a range engineer is defenseless unless they have a 9A-91 (BEST GUN XD) which can still do 20 - 80 damage at almost ANY range. I personally prefer playing sniper for all maps because it is more fun but I play my Engineer more because he is higher level.

The best class really does come down to your play-style, if you like to sit back and support your team or defend bases with heavy fire and want a higher K/D due to your infinite source of health be a Medic, if you want an all rounder and lots of ammo for superior camping go Assault, if you want one that can take out vehicles and is deadly in CQC use Engineer and if you like long range camping or fast paced CQC sniping pick a Recon.

It also depends on your skill level, recon is probably not for noobs because you have to have very good aim and the ability to predict bullet-drop, Assault is good for beginners because they are good at everything, they even have c4 for taking out vehicles even though you have to get up close and personal, engineer is slightly harder because they are nerfed at any range longer than 50+ and you have to be quick to take advantages of its pros but if your quick on your feet you will be pwning in no time. And lastly a medic is fairly easy because you can survive longer and they also have a good all rounder gun but are slower to aim and reload. If your new i suggest medic or assault but if you are familiar with sniping or CQC go engineer

Click Stats To See My Media Thread!!

[Image: db0d75bb.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2012 10:35 AM by General-NOH.)
12-05-2012, 11:56 AM | Post: #90
Offline mooning_cat 
(23-04-2011 01:31 PM)Solid Wrote:  Tip of the Day:

The Battlefield Play4Free game play designers love all classes equally.

laughted hard. For you Solid, even in white :o

12-05-2012, 12:03 PM | Post: #91
Offline Paizijs 
I think - engineer. Smile
12-05-2012, 01:40 PM | Post: #92
Offline Paaso 
Recons the best and the hardest to play. Once you master it, you'll be the deadliest enemy on battlefield.
13-05-2012, 03:13 PM | Post: #93
Offline JackDaniel92 
ENGINEER

[Image: deutschland_0023.gif]
13-05-2012, 04:47 PM | Post: #94
Offline Joe.Tucker 
I like the sniper, but i pwn most people as medic

Plus, everyone needs medpacks Smile

[Image: EytdXVv.gif]
13-05-2012, 05:48 PM | Post: #95
Offline [OG]Darkness 
Medic

Join the Old Guys (18+)

[Image: darkog.png]

"I am not human. I have no heart."
14-05-2012, 09:59 AM | Post: #96
Offline Resident_Ivo 
If you're good at making headshots, then Recon Smile
And snipers with fast reload allow you to be great even in close quarters.
Plus fully upgraded motion sensors can make the match a lot easier in Sharqui, Basra and Karkand, allowing you to see enemy positions on the minimap.
However, the default sniper isn't good for headshots (99 damage), so you have to be patient unril lvl 8/10/12(?) to get a decent sniper.
14-05-2012, 10:42 AM | Post: #97
Online [KS].NinjaKura 
(11-05-2012 10:41 PM)Abrams1 Wrote:  on basra if you know the glitch were you can get 16000 points no hack,you can revive

Statpadder just reporting himself...

Anyways. Recon + L96A1 is the best thing out there.

Sharqui Rush Attacking 0 Deaths, Medic Teamwork Rank, 9 and 55 on teamscore per minute http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqFQiBOsTR0
14-05-2012, 11:50 AM | Post: #98
Offline KonvictD 
MEDIC IS THE BEST.
NOTHING BETTER THAN TROLL REVIVING PEOPLE IN THE LINE OF FIRE 5 TIMES IN A ROW.
29-05-2012, 02:31 PM | Post: #99
Offline 2JohnAlfred2 
It's the player that needs to do the best.
30-09-2012, 11:01 AM | Post: #100
Offline bbalazs 
best game