2011/04/01 Game Update - Bug Crush Splatterhouse.
01-04-2011, 01:38 PM | Post: #1Silvanoshi
We have just released a patch for the game which focuses on crushing bugs and improving stability. This patch includes approximately 100 bug fixes, a summary of which can be found below !
• Removed an extra market stand on Karkand which snuck in through a previous patch.
• Moved some ladders and added some roofs on Karkand to prevent spawn killing
• Returned the mounted gun to the RIB boat.
• Tweaked the lights on Karkand slightly
• Introduced a new loading screen
• Fixed some voice over bugs where the voice over was missing
• Fixed a bug which would cause death notices to sometimes display incorrectly when killed by a Claymore
• Replaced the gravel walk sounds
• Fixed overlaps which displayed in some vehicle HUDs
• Fixed overlapping numbers on bandages
• Fixed a bug with the F4 position on GAZ. The player should now have greater visual awareness
• Fixed a bug which caused reload sounds to stop playing after getting out of water
• Fixed a position bug for passengers in the Vodnik
• Fixed a bug which caused players to be prompted to “Press E to enter” while dead
• Defibrillators should now have an animation played when used in 3rd person
• Fixed a bug related to recoil
• Updated some sprint animations
• Swimming now makes ripples in the water
• Fixed a bug which would, under certain circumstances, cause to your receive the following prompts when nothing had happened: “You were killed by” or “You just had an accident”
• The Tracer Dart once again makes a sound when equipping it.
• Fixed a bug with Oman boat area
• Removed crosshair while swimming, on ladders and in free-fall
• Fixed a bug where the sprint action was allowed in boats
• New vehicle icons have been added to the HUD
• Fixed a bug where RPGs would follow friendly vehicles which had been traced
• Updated textures on the characters
• Vanity camera (accessed by holding F) was missing from some vehicles
• Lowered the duck position in tanks and jeeps while using the 50 Cals
• Fixed a bug which could cause a "connection to server lost" error message