Hello There, Guest!

27-11-2014, 07:33 PM | Post: #1
Offline ubermike 
i never got a download of the game all i get when i try to play is something about the install browser expansion or some thing i cant get into the game.
27-11-2014, 09:35 PM | Post: #2
Offline kinbr 
I'm having the same problem too, when i try by chrome webstore i get NETWORK_FAILED. Probably it will be fixed soon.
Yesterday, 09:46 AM | Post: #3
Offline keke165 
i cant get in it keep saying I need a administrator or something
Yesterday, 02:08 PM | Post: #4
Offline S_h_a_r_k_93 
[Image: Search.jpg]
(27-11-2014 03:13 PM)PvtStandOn Wrote:  Even though your username is an administrator, doesn't mean all programs automatically launch using administrative "rights". Web browsers are one of these programs.

1. Close all web browser windows. You want your web browser completely closed, or it doesn't work correctly.
2. Right click your web browsers icon/shortcut and choose "Run As Administrator" (The icon/shortcut is what you normally click to open your web browser)
3. Head directly to Play4Free website http://battlefield.play4free.com/
4. Try again.

PS- If you right click the icon/shortcut and run as administrator isn't available as a choice, hold the shift key down, then right click it. This is a shortcut key if the icon/shortcut is in your taskbar.
For the lengthy way you would right click the IE/ Firefox/ Chrome icon on the taskbar, then right click on the line that says Internet Explorer/ Mozilla Firefox/ Chrome, it should be right above "Unpin this program from taskbar" then you get the "Run as Administrator".

If you have done as above and run as administrator still isn't available.

Here's a detailed tutorial on windows 8. It has directions to manually go into the web browsers folder. Then right click, run as administrator, the browsers execution, instead of the icon/shortcut.
Windows 8/8.1 Compatibility Guide

[Image: XDWjIKa.gif]
"Chief !"
- Cortana -