Hello There, Guest!

25-03-2011, 10:42 AM | Post: #1
Offline randomsimsy  Go to next Official Response...
I am seriously upset, even after a statement from the games dovelopers, they are still sucking much more money from us than a normal free to play fps. seriously, i cant even buy clothes without purchasing points for a rediculous amount of money? i cant change my character after making it, which in turn means new players cant try out all the classes without purchasing character slots.

seriously EA and DICE, get your act togethor. im sure if you gave away everything in battlefield play 4 free away for free youd only lose 1% of your daily income! you guys dont even host the servers, we do!
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2011 08:45 AM by randomsimsy.)
25-03-2011, 10:55 AM | Post: #2
Offline [G1]Stalllone 
Capitalist machine is on duty.
25-03-2011, 11:05 AM | Post: #3
Offline exair 
play sims if you want to dress up and if you want to do it for free get a pirated version, i'm sure you're okay with that!
your kind forced companies to try out the f2p model cause you download games from torrent sites instead of buying them, then you come here and start bitching about not getting everything for free

[Image: kDGVL]
25-03-2011, 11:07 AM | Post: #4
Offline [G1]Stalllone 
(25-03-2011 11:05 AM)exair Wrote:  play sims if you want to dress up and if you want to do it for free get a pirated version, i'm sure you're okay with that!
your kind forced companies to try out the f2p model cause you download games from torrent sites instead of buying them, then you come here and start bitching about not getting everything for free

^
| golden words. PLAY4FREE - it means ONLY PLAY without penny. Its not BUYWEAPONS4FREE BUY4SLOTS4FREE.
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2011 11:08 AM by [G1]Stalllone.)
25-03-2011, 11:24 AM | Post: #5
Offline fr4ser 
(25-03-2011 10:42 AM)randomsimsy Wrote:  im sure if you gave away everything in battlefield play 4 free away for free youd only lose 1% of your daily income! you guys dont even host the servers, we do!

Im not sure the shareholders would be happy to just give stuff away and pay the devs wages (apart from HATE who gets paid in battlefunds coz he does nothing apart from play all day).

I think you need to go back to 1980's Russia u commie Tongue
25-03-2011, 11:27 AM | Post: #6
Offline Brynnza 
ive seen too many of these posts.. whats the point in buying accesories in this game anyway?
If you want guns however theyve smashed the prices and they i think are more than reasonable now. If you still have a problem with the prices, RENT.

[Image: Brynnza_sig.jpg]
^JS
25-03-2011, 01:43 PM | Post: #7
Offline Molehole 
By the way. Recon class is completely free. The Normal sniper the Recon gets is the best. Sv-98 2 hits everything and one hits head. The scope is much better than in M24 (not sure about name) because you can clearly aim long range with it (You can learn how many arrows from which place to which etc.)

And Sv-98 > SVD because SVD doesn't onehit in head, even It's debatable. I still find automatic snipers noobish and much rather use a real one try sniper.

The pistol is also decent. Even its not the best damage its fast and accurate. It's nothing like in battlefield heroes where moderate weapons are so bad that anyone can own you with no skill if they have uber weapons. And ofcourse you can buy weapons with credits. The Veteran snipers may be pretty much stronger but I don't believe they are gonna onehit to body.

[Image: 34eal4m.png]
25-03-2011, 01:46 PM | Post: #8
Offline Orca 
This topic again??? -.-
25-03-2011, 01:56 PM | Post: #9
Offline fr4ser 
(25-03-2011 01:46 PM)Orca Wrote:  This topic again??? -.-

again and again and again and again and again and again

and no search function using whining little sons of......... never even come back they just post and then go play for hours the game they say is sooooooooo bad Tongue
25-03-2011, 02:05 PM | Post: #10
Offline Chang 
(25-03-2011 11:05 AM)exair Wrote:  play sims if you want to dress up and if you want to do it for free get a pirated version, i'm sure you're okay with that!

Exair is my boy. /brolove

The players that spend money subsidise those who don't want to. So hush your mouth. The devs can't feed their kids with in-game credits.

If you want to play dress up, Battlefield Heroes will accomodate you, and at half the price.

Also :

(25-03-2011 01:56 PM)fr4ser Wrote:  again and again and again and again and again and again

Lost in a forest! All alone!

[Image: c64_burger_zps03fcba5b.png]
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2011 02:07 PM by Chang.)
25-03-2011, 02:26 PM | Post: #11
Offline satarc 
(25-03-2011 01:56 PM)fr4ser Wrote:  again and again and again and again and again and again

Lost in a forest! All alone!
[/quote]

wow, that takes me back, wheres me red lippy!
28-03-2011, 09:57 AM | Post: #12
Offline randomsimsy 

i know what you guys are talking about but seriously, i cant even delete and make a new character?!?!? they have taken this way to far. some games are good with managing micro-transactions but EA are just horrible blood sucking vampires, i do hope this game will be less "pay to win" than BFH. an its not piraters that have forced EA into making games like this, it was their own choice. they knew that they could get ALOT of money from this so they are taking every step in making sure they suck as much money out of this game as possible. EA needs to play other Free to Play titles, they could learn alot from them.

and one of my main problems, the thing that nearly made me lose all faith in EA's free to play titles was "only the few" basically what they were doing was " hey if waste ALOT of money, as much as you could spend on a game on steam, you can get this gun that looks the same as the others but is special Big Grin"
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2011 10:01 AM by randomsimsy.)
28-03-2011, 10:09 AM | Post: #13
Offline Jeraldan 
(25-03-2011 11:07 AM)KO3blPb Wrote:  

^
| golden words. PLAY4FREE - it means ONLY PLAY without penny. Its not BUYWEAPONS4FREE BUY4SLOTS4FREE.

+1
Yes! You hitted.

www.monkey-gamers.com
[Image: 43ved5c]
28-03-2011, 10:24 AM | Post: #14
Offline spark77 
(28-03-2011 10:09 AM)Jeraldan Wrote:  
(25-03-2011 11:07 AM)KO3blPb Wrote:  

^

+1
Yes! You hitted.

Can you or can you not play for free? Does it say dress up for free? Stop whining ffs

spark77 | ivil.mc.nivil | hsdude | omg.hs
28-03-2011, 10:29 AM | Post: #15
Offline -aMity 
Spend 2 years playing Combat Arms, read their free to play pledge, then come back to this game. You'll cherish it as if you were on a Desert Island with only a bar of chocolate to eat.

In all seriousness every game company which makes Free to Play games has to get some way to make money otherwise they can't continue to make updates, rent servers etc.

Just be lucky you have a game to occupy you with until Battlefield 3 comes out.
28-03-2011, 10:39 AM | Post: #16
Offline Pinehearst 
LOL all I saw was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I got killed by a veteran weapon.
28-03-2011, 12:31 PM | Post: #17
Offline =Sgt.Tuvok= 
3 things for all those QQ'ing Freeloaders out here:
-Get a job faggots, nuthing is for free!

-Don't like it? Leave!

-Since it's a PLAY FOR FREE game, they are forced to get your money by using an item shop.
So live with it or die, no ones really cares about you cuz you are poor little midgets...

Why do i even bother with those topics???

[Image: PNDME.png]
(This post was last modified: 28-03-2011 12:32 PM by =Sgt.Tuvok=.)
28-03-2011, 01:34 PM | Post: #18
Offline [G1]Stalllone 
Justin Bieber always start this topic.
28-03-2011, 02:17 PM | Post: #19
Offline Dookavi 
Why do you complain at all?Oo
i easily get my 5k points and a 21/3 K/D and im a freeloader for life.If you cant compete against people who buy some guns,you totally do something wrong.

[Image: dookavibanner567npcd4wh.jpg]
28-03-2011, 04:53 PM | Post: #20
Offline AlGreen 
(25-03-2011 11:24 AM)fr4ser Wrote:  Im not sure the shareholders would be happy to just give stuff away and pay the devs wages (apart from HATE who gets paid in battlefunds coz he does nothing apart from play all day).

This is correct. He spends it all on bandages though...

Aleksander Grøndal
Producer
Twitter : @alekssg